Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
2DGhq7z0LTOnJ6AI-FKmVCfMTBJQxfdQ93i6F2JLfLUuJTm3wboaYM1aWQaIPcEA7nV7pvaE_zpyTiNKKOQOTtGy5h4J8Y_e_huOyL36tF0tN8jL8RbMezVUWifRDNdrJoIIR6k-cqieYWHfYaM96E6-fZfwhG61=s0-d-e1-ft
OUR END OF SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
We hate to see summer go, but we love to see you save!
Take 25% off SITE-WIDE for our end of summer sale this weekend only, September 22nd - 24th. Discount will be applied at checkout.
Hurry, only while supplies last!​
3 days left to save 25%:thumbsup:

The stickers and freebies are an unknown quantity, the order is known/old hat/not a mystery! LOL just being inquisitive ! Like a cat!
:yeahthat::rofl::rofl::d5:
You'll love the Mngo Mrrr, the one I have going now is a monster. I topped it and you couldn't even tell to be honest.

Based on the past few orders I saw you should be getting some stonefruit autos and some atlas if I had to guess. The new stickers are awesome lol
Yup that is why I order my buddy order and got mutant freebie so I looked and they still had the granite in stock so I said I am putting in order now not missing out in those…plus the mango mrrr everyone is talking about so had to try it :headbang:

Thank you! Yah beat me to it!

2DGhq7z0LTOnJ6AI-FKmVCfMTBJQxfdQ93i6F2JLfLUuJTm3wboaYM1aWQaIPcEA7nV7pvaE_zpyTiNKKOQOTtGy5h4J8Y_e_huOyL36tF0tN8jL8RbMezVUWifRDNdrJoIIR6k-cqieYWHfYaM96E6-fZfwhG61=s0-d-e1-ft
OUR END OF SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
We hate to see summer go, but we love to see you save!
Take 25% off SITE-WIDE for our end of summer sale this weekend only, September 22nd - 24th. Discount will be applied at checkout.
Hurry, only while supplies last!​

3 days left to save 25%:thumbsup:

For those interested in making Hash.
Out of print currently selling for £342.00
Downloading, ya don't get a physical book but you do get all the info!
I've downloaded it, here is the link with some pics from the book!
The joy of making and curing Hash pdf download
hashish 21.09.2022_20.29.58_REC.jpg
ashish 21.09.2022_20.32.02_REC.jpg
Royal Nepalese 21.09.2022_20.33.09_REC.jpg

:yeahthat::rofl::rofl::d5:

Yup that is why I order my buddy order and got mutant freebie so I looked and they still had the granite in stock so I said I am putting in order now not missing out in those…plus the mango mrrr everyone is talking about so had to try it :headbang:
Heck yeah man, get em while you can! I'm gonna have to grab some of the Runtz Supreme on the next drop here soon.

For those interested in making Hash.
Out of print currently selling for £342.00
Downloading, ya don't get a physical book but you do get all the info!
I've downloaded it, here is the link with some pics from the book!
The joy of making and curing Hash pdf download
View attachment 1516886View attachment 1516887View attachment 1516888
Before Percocets were popular 54543 rock assets if I remember correctly not that I was very fond of them.. cough, I used to eat grams of hash one gram at a time mind you but it's quite fun. This is a gentleman up north of me about a 40 minute drive north is passed away most recently sadly rest in peace Frenchie by the name of Frenchie cannoli who took hash making to connoisseur level and he's got a couple channels on YouTube and some books he's all over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back