Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brother, I see you have grown a Midwest Widow before, I have one going right now on day 34 I believe. Have you grown any other Brother Mendel beans before? Would appreciate any feedback, at some point I would like to send you a pic or two to check out and see if you can spot anything they need. thanks

lol im laughing hard at his one. that bird has a mouth that would make an institutionalized tourettes patient green with envy lol.
I am a sailor, I understood the parrots every word and sentence structure,,, LOL back in the day my room mate inherited a parrot from a friend of a friend who knew a guy that was a boatswain chief petty officer that had to get rid of his parrot. That parrot would ride on my mtn bikes handle bars and would wolf whistle at girls and call guys dick heads, and just have vulgar language, it made for interesting bike rides down the boardwalk at Virginia Beach when I lived there after my discharge.

Hey brother, I see you have grown a Midwest Widow before, I have one going right now on day 34 I believe. Have you grown any other Brother Mendel beans before? Would appreciate any feedback, at some point I would like to send you a pic or two to check out and see if you can spot anything they need. thanks
[/QUOT
I am a sailor, I understood the parrots every word and sentence structure,,, LOL back in the day my room mate inherited a parrot from a friend of a friend who knew a guy that was a boatswain chief petty officer that had to get rid of his parrot. That parrot would ride on my mtn bikes handle bars and would wolf whistle at girls and call guys dick heads, and just have vulgar language, it made for interesting bike rides down the boardwalk at Virginia Beach when I lived there after my discharge.
lol I wonder how many fights that bird started. I used to have a friend exactly like this bird lol

Is that a Yes? Sorry I dont speak EMOJI or whatever the fuck those things are called lol

lol I wonder how many fights that bird started. I used to have a friend exactly like this bird lol
Get a fight started then bail lol. After about three of those experiances, I decided it was better just to drink at home, ALONE lol

I should have went with the longshoreman reference then, instead of the tourrettes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back