Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope staying quite my wife works for the schools so..I know there are two sides to the story and staying out of it :pass: :headbang:
So I got five spots strains beaver genetics banana bread is one for sure if not two other I can’t make my mind up on the others help me choose AFN:vibe: all suggestions welcome :bighug::pass: : strawberry micro verse, raspberry runts , Phantom berry , Rucu og , Mac and crack, forum Stomper, SODK, Rainbow glue, gorilla punch , sweet Bourbon Kush, auto creeper
Schools vary so much by state/county/city/neighborhood, the whole thing is hard to quantify.

Honestly though that's how I've always done it I'm my head... I used to get in so much trouble cause I couldn't show my work
I engaged in many arguments with Teachers through school, and even up into College with Professors about this very thing.
My first year of College, after a heated argument with my Professor of Trigonometry.. He declared in front of the class that he would allow me from that moment forward to only supply the answers on my homework assignments, if I could solve an equation of his choosing written on the black board, in my head. It took me all of 15 seconds to solve it and embarrass him...But. The jerk lied and still made me write it all out anyhow. Writing out the work always seemed to violate a famous statement that stuck with me that I'd often remind Teachers and my Professors of:

'The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.'

-Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back