Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: @Mossy :bighug: nothing that A LOT OF MEDS, MUSIC AND AFN cant take care of on this one :vibe:

I know…..but I just learned how to use gifs and saw my chance…….
View attachment 1517957
:yoinks: Why didn’t you say something we had a whole chapter on this :d5: and yes you did are you strictly phone or pc or both?
1664036142530.gif

@arty zan posted some book titles a few pages back. I found this illustration in a section describing one ancient afghani technique called 'milking resin.' I haven't gotten to the part about how to get the resin off your hands:
View attachment 1517956

Ooooh....I'll give you a Clue.........
homersimpsonf.gif
.. #FingerDabs..#FingerDabs...#FingersDabs........

describing one ancient afghani technique called 'milking resin.' I

That Might be what I'm doing with mine........:pass:...they are 6 x Affy/kush genes.....

Is that book just called Hashish.......?...I wouldn't mind having a Read........

In the '60's anybody who charged over $10 for a lid (ounce) was considered a thief. In my 'hood now 1/8 is $25 to $35 on the street, and quality is up since NYS is almost legal.
Family are saratoga area ....... I know firsthand that there was at one time the best drinking water and the best cannabis in the world coming out of the Adirondacks I don't know about now I'm just a stoner from Vermont what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back