Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan posted some book titles a few pages back. I found this illustration in a section describing one ancient afghani technique called 'milking resin.' I haven't gotten to the part about how to get the resin off your hands:
View attachment 1517956

Wow....is that the book.... £730 on Amazon..................???........................................:yoinks:

Yep and head right out to Milana where that good hand Charas is rubbed and put your money on the ground and hope that the locals will take it because let's face it and their way of life and in their Heritage anybody that comes to their Village from the outside is beneath them God I love himalayans

raffling.gif

@Mossy - I also downloaded the "Hashish" book as well. The information is quite old but an interesting read. I will say the newest and best information is on here, AFN, from all the top hash aficionados around, or any of the Frenchy Cannoli articles and videos. I did hope to find an inexpensive hardcover version but yesh, $500 was the cheapest I saw here stateside and that was for a used beatup paperback.

A good read but not worth the price.

@Dabber , @Bill.de.Cat , @Son of Hobbes - Life is difficult. People are difficult. Kids are difficult no matter how old they get. Good luck with everything. I wish you strength and perseverence. I've been trying to find some words to reassure you but, I'm not finding the right way to say it. Do what you can, what you think is best at the time, and if you're wrong? All you can do is be strong enough to apologize later. That is also hard. Be well friends.

So I took one hit of the last bit of flower I have left until I can get more and guess what, I had an epiphany, I remember now growing up that the bikers that my dad and my uncle used to roll with had their Elders who had grown up and become giant pumpkin farmers those were the people I learned how to grow pot from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back