Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over every inch with a flashlight checking them...thank God it was contained to that one cola. Got em hanging and it'll be a few days process to strip em down while drying.
IMG20220717170443.jpg

View attachment 1488134View attachment 1488135View attachment 1488136View attachment 1488137View attachment 1488138View attachment 1488139View attachment 1488140
just an example… and a pinky t auto. 190g dry. Give it a try… this is 5 gal. You can build 3.5 gal as well. It’ll surprise you! Google 5 gal sub-irrigated planter bucket. You’ll get a bunch of instructions.
I remember this.... Hey this is the guy that got me started and using sip buckets..... He has helped me a bunch... I appreciate you @Jpkindbud ....

Cleaning out the leftovers in my dry tent after trim and thinking... This even looks a million times better than some of the Route 66 shwag dirt brick ganja I seen back when being sold by the bales .. :smoking:
_20220717_170446.JPG

On the topic of bottom feeding, I've been kinda interested in these. Anyone use them? They seem to sell out quick.
Me being a bottom feeder guy i looked into those after seeing them in a youtube grow video, i want to try them but always sold out, i think just a normal oil drain pan would work good but i will test it 1 day i hope.

Cleaning out the leftovers in my dry tent after trim and thinking... This even looks a million times better than some of the Route 66 shwag dirt brick ganja I seen back when being sold by the bales .. :smoking:
View attachment 1488199
I remember those days had to bust it open with a hammer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back