Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me being a bottom feeder guy i looked into those after seeing them in a youtube grow video, i want to try them but always sold out, i think just a normal oil drain pan would work good but i will test it 1 day i hope.
They do look pretty much like an oil pan. Im kind of regretting not getting a pack when they had them a couple weeks ago.

If we were doing a solo cup grow off.. would this be cheating?

20220717_164217.jpg
20220717_164222.jpg

i did have it in a dog bowl, bottom feeding from that but since i killed some many males i had a spot for the solo cup in DWC

Wish me luck I'm moving my babies here in a little bit..... And my 5x5 tent thats the last I got to get from my ex's.... That's 13 plants they are going to have to deal with trash bags on them for about 30 min......

Wish me luck I'm moving my babies here in a little bit..... And my 5x5 tent thats the last I got to get from my ex's.... That's 13 plants they are going to have to deal with trash bags on them for about 30 min......

:goodluck: ppp

If we were doing a solo cup grow off.. would this be cheating?

View attachment 1488202View attachment 1488203

i did have it in a dog bowl, bottom feeding from that but since i killed some many males i had a spot for the solo cup in DWC
Yea, pretty sure the rules state that the roots must be contained within the cup. They would eventually grow outside the cup in that situation, right?

View attachment 1488182
New garden planted. Gonna have to thin it out as everything grows. Got purple cauliflower, romanesco, turnips, carrots, radishes, bok choy, napa cabbage, red cabbage and snow peas. First time starting veggies from seed
Sorry if redundant but for some leafy greens your better off high intensity gardening sorry if you've seen this video instead of one head of lettuce and wasting space you get new leaves every week and they just keep coming as long as you don't cut the crown (inner most new growth leaf) sorry if you saw this video already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back