Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord my room has been warm lately but thought it was just cuz so hot outside! Window ac started leaking last night and took it outside and took it apart today and it was all kinds of nasty and slimy inside so wasn’t draining! Clean now and seems to be blowing cold! :thumbsup:

Think I wanna spend the money to upgrade my lil window unit! Needs to run almost nonstop during summer and room still warms up more then I’d like! Thinking about getting this 1 here! :woohoo1:

If we were doing a solo cup grow off.. would this be cheating?

View attachment 1488202View attachment 1488203

i did have it in a dog bowl, bottom feeding from that but since i killed some many males i had a spot for the solo cup in DWC
Yea, pretty sure the rules state that the roots must be contained within the cup. They would eventually grow outside the cup in that situation, right?
Yes I believe you are correct. I would think they will grow out of the cup as well. I will look to see if i can find the post with the rule :d5::pass:

Last edited:
Otherwise peeps would be building solo cup dwc rigs:rofl::rofl:

You are right again:rofl::rofl: i believe that's exactly why they made the rule:d5::pass:

@Zeromitch this is what i know st.tom posted this at the beginning of the most recent SSSC solo comp in the welcome to Cultivators club thread :d5:

Going forwards on these solo competitions if you have roots coming out of the bottom you will not be able to poll as letting the roots dip into feed is a dwc and I want these stated in the rules from now on as this is a solo cup like @The Mugwamp and your pics you post should be showing the bottom of the cup as normally after say week 2 the roots will stop trying to come through after prooning them View attachment 1442658View attachment 1442659

they have just recently changed the rules to say that.

nope, that'z alwayz been the rule when it comez to solo cup compz, g&s'z, etc, ever since back in the battle dayz :tang: jus sayin.... ;) ppp

Sigh :face:

No dropper.. at my mother's house, i did wash out my ph up/down and calmag dropper
20220717_175946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back