Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if redundant but for some leafy greens your better off high intensity gardening sorry if you've seen this video instead of one head of lettuce and wasting space you get new leaves every week and they just keep coming as long as you don't cut the crown (inner most new growth leaf) sorry if you saw this video already

No need to be sorry! I hadn't seen that video and can certainly use all the info I can get. Really, this year I'm focusing on getting a feel for the basic process of everything. Then in the winter I can take the time to make a real plan for next season. Thanks for the rep as well! :smoking: :smoking::greenthumb:

A new experience for me. Cannabis lounge I stopped in and burned one. :pass: https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=61aa3bdd43a0fc91098ec3cac783bb2c21a2db77a198b64ebbd6f40d5921e335JmltdHM9MTY1ODA5NjIzNSZpZ3VpZD1jOTQ0ZDQxYS1jMWQ3LTQzN2YtODY1Ny04ZDdiMTBkYTYyZjImaW5zaWQ9NTE3Mw&ptn=3&fclid=361f2b43-061e-11ed-91c8-1b1f
How does it work? Can you smoke a joint in there? There was a lounge in Denver, Dean Weens Honeypot Lounge. it was kinda cool but you could only buy bong hits or dabs, no lighters or outside product, and you could only smoke right at the bar

No need to be sorry! I hadn't seen that video and can certainly use all the info I can get. Really, this year I'm focusing on getting a feel for the basic process of everything. Then in the winter I can take the time to make a real plan for next season. Thanks for the rep as well! :smoking: :smoking::greenthumb:
Just like with bud you know what goes into your food its better fresher and you don't have to pay alot for organic produce especially if it goes up in price. In the heat they will bolt(,flower) and the leaves get super bitter because it really doesn't want to be eaten it really wants to reproduce. Lettuce is originally a winter crop from Jerusalem I believe. When it bolts you get seeds so you can save varieties you like and not buy seeds again. Also sometimes some varieties aren't always reproduced as much or may be harder to find.

Man shit tastes so much better out of a clean bowl! Had to get out the file part of some nail clippers to get all the black crusty shit outta this thing! :nono:
327DAA57-8787-4BFC-8DA2-D039DD645E72.jpeg
image.jpg

Man shit tastes so much better out of a clean bowl! Had to get out the file part of some nail clippers to get all the black crusty shit outta this thing! :nono:
View attachment 1488221View attachment 1488222
I use wooden skewers, I have the boiler on the hottest setting so it comes out scalding lol and get all the shit out first then get the remaining shit out with iso. I know what your saying that black carbon shit that sticks in the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back