Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 °F here
images (9).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

It is hot here today. 112°F/44.5°C in the back yard.

View attachment 1488254

The patio is cookin'

View attachment 1488242View attachment 1488243

It was a mistake to go out there to take the picture :rofl:

According to the National Institute for Standards and Technology, the human skin begins to feel pain at a temperature of 111 degrees. At 118 degrees, human skin will sustain first-degree burns. A second-degree burn injury can occur at a temperature of 131 degrees.

Just strange crap in this grow.
I direct plant two Sour Stomper with no soak in a little over 3 gal pot. Both came up fine.
It's tine to cull one. I pull the weaker one. Her roots are not that good and she comes out easy with a viable root structure. For S and G, I put her in a little clay pot.
Lights on shows the moves SS standing up fine. The one that was not touched is just laying over! :wall:

My chuck roast in the slow cooker is just about done. The delicious smells have been killing me for hours. The taters are almost ready and te Viadalia onions are nice and translucent

Frank the Dank
Thanks for the personalized smoke report! It really makes me that much more determined to build my growroom in my shop.
I started going thru my list of the guys I helped form a discussion group for Vets and got counselors to help when we met.
I've found that five are gone. All did themselves in. All young guys with Sand Box time. Two left families behind. Our fucking Govt and the VA let them down!
I've got quite a few positive talks with some saying they would try my bud if I could find something that would work.

It is hot here today. 112°F/44.5°C in the back yard.

View attachment 1488254

The patio is cookin'

View attachment 1488242View attachment 1488243

It was a mistake to go out there to take the picture :rofl:

According to the National Institute for Standards and Technology, the human skin begins to feel pain at a temperature of 111 degrees. At 118 degrees, human skin will sustain first-degree burns. A second-degree burn injury can occur at a temperature of 131 degrees.
Uhhhhh I’m more concerned about the 81F in the house! Is it really that toasty in your place? :yoinks:

Last edited:
Frank the Dank
Thanks for the personalized smoke report! It really makes me that much more determined to build my growroom in my shop.
I started going thru my list of the guys I helped form a discussion group for Vets and got counselors to help when we met.
I've found that five are gone. All did themselves in. All young guys with Sand Box time. Two left families behind. Our fucking Govt and the VA let them down!
I've got quite a few positive talks with some saying they would try my bud if I could find something that would work.
You’re welcome my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back