Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"over there! :jump: fixin to go in thoze bushez! :jump: IT'Z A BUNNEE! :jump: " :doh:

20220717_185007.jpg
20220717_185112.jpg

and here i am filling up a fresh bag of red poison in my extreme Q desktop vape, i ask why, because why not.. :thumbsup: :smoking:

You’re welcome my friend.

I feel ya…..39 is the number of my friends that are no longer here by their own hand. All did time in one or both wars. Pills are at least partially to blame in my opinion. I hope you’re able to help some folks, safely. Watch your six on this. It’s a long story, but I was doing a similar thing back in ‘12 and got raided by swat, because one of the guys we were helping got mixed up in a heroin thing that none of us knew about….anyway he introduced an undercover to the group, complete with a fake medical card. In the end we all had to take a plea, or face long sentences. Shitty lol…
I've lost a few close brothers and thank God not that many that I've know thru the years.
Yeah, I think about that all the time. I'm in Shadowland. It's there all the damn time. The guys from the group were mainly Viet Nam era guys and those guys were your typical movie versions of the anti-social, anti-government Vet. Those guys I'm not really worried about. They're old fuggers like us now. They'll still get fully checked out. I still have a few contacts that can get me accurate info on them.
At the time, I really didn't know how bad some of the SandBox guys had it. I think I kinda get it from those meetings. Not gonna go into details here, but one of the biggest problems was the damn multiple tours. Like anyone, they had severe apprehension when they received orders back to the damn Box. With multiple tours, that apprehension only grew with each tour. Now, back in 'the world', they're waiting for next set of orders. Some have this overwhelming fear of impending doom, waiting for that next shoe to drop. I think that complicates 'getting to them' and is an important difference between them and other Vets. Otherwise, they share the same horrors of war with their older brothers.
Govt caused the problem. Govt continues to get in the way of helping!:grrr1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back