Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost a few close brothers and thank God not that many that I've know thru the years.
Yeah, I think about that all the time. I'm in Shadowland. It's there all the damn time. The guys from the group were mainly Viet Nam era guys and those guys were your typical movie versions of the anti-social, anti-government Vet. Those guys I'm not really worried about. They're old fuggers like us now. They'll still get fully checked out. I still have a few contacts that can get me accurate info on them.
At the time, I really didn't know how bad some of the SandBox guys had it. I think I kinda get it from those meetings. Not gonna go into details here, but one of the biggest problems was the damn multiple tours. Like anyone, they had severe apprehension when they received orders back to the damn Box. With multiple tours, that apprehension only grew with each tour. Now, back in 'the world', they're waiting for next set of orders. Some have this overwhelming fear of impending doom, waiting for that next shoe to drop. I think that complicates 'getting to them' and is an important difference between them and other Vets. Otherwise, they share the same horrors of war with their older brothers.
Govt caused the problem. Govt continues to get in the way of helping!:grrr1:
Yea, multiple tours is part of it, along with (for some anyway) extremely long deployments. Like you say, you get so used to it, you never relax and go back to normal. Once you live, day after day in a war zone for that long (my longest deployment was 15 months, plus three months training beforehand sequestered in the middle of the desert) you are never really able to turn it off. Always waiting for some shit to happen. Cannabis helps a lot, but you have to constantly be under the influence. I replaced 14 pills a day with just weed, and the va has never been happy about it, but there’s nothing they can do.

The other issue, in regards to cannabis….isthe ingrained stigma about it mostof us had from the military and perhaps growing up. Personally, I never really used cannabis until I was a medical user. Prior to that, I was a drinker. And it took YEARS for me to shake the old stigma, and see cannabis for what it is. I think some folks really struggle with identity issues, because on top of all the other issues they’re dealing with, they end up with a negative self image of their perceived “drug habit” which is often reinforced by family and friends. They struggle to get the relief cannabis offers because they’re stressing about using it.

Another day = another chance to be lazy! :shrug: :rofl:
4B7B559A-0F1E-4495-B125-BF9CE3CD19AA.jpeg
19A9E0A1-6ACF-4EA9-B46B-93DD9052B03F.jpeg
9E81711B-FB4C-4915-A6D6-FD680E0EE694.jpeg

I'm trying to help Beaver Genetics get there seeds in a seed bank so people can purchase these great genetics. Please send any of the seed banks on this site or seedsherenow.com a msg asking for them to stock up on Beaver Genetics pretty please. The more people we got pushing for seed banks to carry this gear. The quicker we will be able to get seeds to the public for sale. Please help and just send these seed banks a message for us so they know people are interested in buying them. Thank you so much for the love and support. :bighug: I am working with Beaver Genetics to help bring there seeds to the market. Together we can make this happen. We just need some love and support to get this going in the proper direction. Peace, love and happy growing. Thank you
I've been waiting to get my hands on some beaver genetics since that last grow and show :jointman:

I'm trying to help Beaver Genetics get there seeds in a seed bank so people can purchase these great genetics. Please send any of the seed banks on this site or seedsherenow.com a msg asking for them to stock up on Beaver Genetics pretty please. The more people we got pushing for seed banks to carry this gear. The quicker we will be able to get seeds to the public for sale. Please help and just send these seed banks a message for us so they know people are interested in buying them. Thank you so much for the love and support. :bighug: I am working with Beaver Genetics to help bring there seeds to the market. Together we can make this happen. We just need some love and support to get this going in the proper direction. Peace, love and happy growing. Thank you
Goodluck! i grew out Beaver's sorbet dream and had a killer yield. i don't think i impressed them tho as i didn't get the sponsor even as the 2nd biggest plant in the grow and show :blahblah: LOL i know 2 buds on here who did tho. good luck with the advertising for them i'll do what i can as you suggested! cheers :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back