Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed another frost bro skunk auto male today, the last 1 too, out of 8 seeds planted of these reg autos i got 2 females, 5 males, 1 dead seed.

To anyone seeing this, the roots are stained brown, not root rot, it is just mega crop stained roots my dudes lol if the plant had root rot the plant would not be green LOL
20220717_084057.jpg

My 2 females

20220717_084943.jpg
20220717_084948.jpg
20220717_084935.jpg
20220717_084931.jpg

No stinky house. Accurate decarb and infuse every time with one touch work....whew!, so rough!

It's just plain easy and dead consistent with the absolute minimal effort.
Hell yeah no stinky house and made easy, i'll try it if it goes on sale or review here :eyebrows:

First grow. 2 full months today. I guess its lights out tonight.
They have been enjoying their new home for 1 week now.
The tent presented me with a little complication:
The ventilation system is working fine and kicking hot air out of the tent but keeping the temperature in check is a struggle.
I can not raise the light above 25% power (with the tent completely closed) or it will get too hot inside.
I have 2 more fans running all the time.
I think all this will be resolved with an AC unit in the kitchen which right now I can't do.
The green pot plant measures 18" high. All the others at an even 15" measuring from the rim of the pot.
Watering 400ML each every 3 days now.
Overall I am happy with the progress.
It is lights out tonight for their first 12/12 cycle.
Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

They have been enjoying their new home for 1 week now.
The tent presented me with a little complication:
The ventilation system is working fine and kicking hot air out of the tent but keeping the temperature in check is a struggle.
I can not raise the light above 25% power (with the tent completely closed) or it will get too hot inside.
I have 2 more fans running all the time.
I think all this will be resolved with an AC unit in the kitchen which right now I can't do.
The green pot plant measures 18" high. All the others at an even 15" measuring from the rim of the pot.
Watering 400ML each every 3 days now.
Overall I am happy with the progress.
It is lights out tonight for their first 12/12 cycle.
Any thoughts or comments are welcome.
The big flip. Hell yeah thing are going to exciting now. Looking good brother.

The big flip. Hell yeah thing are going to exciting now. Looking good brother.
Thank you. I got inside the tent, my gf closed me in and its total darkness.
It's a shame I got the tent on their 7th week of vegging.
Its ok though. Just in time for flowering.
Thank's to everyone for all your help during this process.
It's been fun as hell XD

Last edited:
Ardent FX
FX is bigger.
I'm finishing up the third infusion of the worked material from my last dry ice shake.
I shake for quality. After my first shake with all the bowls, I shake onto a round smooth bottom tray, looks like a planter tray. As soon as I see color, green, shaking onto the tray, I stop. There is PLENTY of meds left in the material!
I have the silicone sleeve, an absolute MUST for ease of clean up, less than a minute. I fill the sleeve with the DRIED worked material.........fan dried on a big cooking aluminum tray. I hit the decarb cycle and wait. Once finished, I pour the oil of choice in the sleeve and hit the infuse button.
I put all that in a french press to separate out the oil. I pull out the sleeve on the end of the cool down cycle, while still fairly hot. MUCH easier to get out the oil. The light blinks to show that the particular cycle has finished and is cooling down.
Wash up the sleeve and fill up again with the worked material and decarb that. Fill with the infused oil from the last run and infuse that. Repeat until done. Three cycles is what I seem to get from my shakes. Once you squeeze all you can, I take out the glass part of the press and zap it for 30 seconds to heat it up a bit more. That results in another 75-100ml. Throw the material in your worm box.
It's fairly green, but it's pretty damn powerful. Each cycle you run, makes the oil more potent..
It has different infuse and decarb cycles for THC and CBD. You can decarb anything, rosin, hash flower....ect. I decarb my rosin in a silicone jar inside an aluminum capsule in my Nugsmasher. I've decarbed hash and then infused,
It's the most useful tool I have. If I had to give up one tool, press or Ardent, I'd give up my Press.
You can even bake stuff in it, but I think it's silly, but it does work.
They have several sales each year. I got mine well under $250 with sleeve with shipping.
I'm testing what I just finished while posting this. I think it's gonna be a really good batch. I licked off some oil and material off muh pinky when checking the temp before the french press. I could feel an effect......got a fast metabolism.

I can say that anyone here, growing their own canna, will have absolutely no buyer's remorse at all if they buy and use this product.
Yeah, been looking into it...very nice machine if a lil pricey.....like the idea of decarbing, infusing AND baking, lol....wife really kicked up a fuss about the last decarb round so looking to most likely get one. Probably a few accessories I'd get to go with it but it's a few down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back