Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well the mixture was as above but with a little bit of molasses added at one tablespoon per gallon. And I also added the soaking solution that I was soaking the pucks in. It was a pretty weak solution of Rootwise inoculate, Coconut water and a tiny bit of Aloe Vera.

Filtered out the solids out of the Guano solution and put it on top of the big girl. I washed it in a little bit with the watering solution.

4x4 tent
View attachment 1710345

3x3 tent

On both of these small tents you'll see some yellowing and Browning on the plants . That was from when a circuit breaker tripped and killed the AC several weeks ago. On the small tents it also killed the exhaust fans , but did not kill the lights. It got a little bit warm in there! :face: The girls in the 4x4 tent weren't even phased because That Exhaust fan stayed on.
That was an usual occurrence and hadn't happened in a very long while. That was before I done a load test on everything and was well under the load. The only thing I can figure out I had a couple of things start at the same time. Both my AC units are Inverter style so there's no large load spike. It may be time that circuit breaker needs to be changed.

View attachment 1710346
2X4 tent
View attachment 1710347View attachment 1710348
What is the plant in the last pic with the single and three fingered leaves? It is very unique looking, i like it very much!

What is the plant in the last pic with the single and three fingered leaves? It is very unique looking, i like it very much!
That is Crazy S1. It didn't normally look like that. But I didn't take the clone until I think the 3rd or 4th day after I flipped. I kept putting it off. And she had to go under 18/6 for a little bit longer.
That's purely because she had to reveg. She got a bunch of hormones all screwed up.

You'd probably be funky looking too if someone treated you like that! :face: :smokeout::haha::haha:
Yeah, I know.
Yesterday was one really rough day and it started at 3:30.
And it started fairly early and just didn't wanna let up!
Every Ave of things that I was trying to do, something would get in my way or frustrate me and a legitimate Frustration .
At first, it's sort of comical, Then it got quite relentless!

I finally said F it and decided to cook a steak and make some infused mashed potatoes. Even this plan got stifled! I had a near empty bottle on my grill. :face:
Adapt and overcome, breaks out grill pattern iron skillet! Very satisfactory char and grill pattern!

I heavily heavily dosed these mashed potatoes!

And I wish I would have recognized what it was becoming and would have just given in sooner.

Bright spot was I got to play a GTA Online Playlist with my old crew. I think the infused potatoes finally peaked toward the end of the playlist. And that was probably a good solid 6 hours after ingesting the potatoes, actually I didn't quite finish them and still had a bit leftover.

With the reduced par figures, it's much easier to reduce the temperature in the tents. Now, an hour after lights on, the VPD is settling around 1.3 with the temperature around 75 degrees. I think it's where I'm going to keep things until harvest.

Looking realistically at exactly where they are in flower, I'm pretty sure some of that discoloration is part of the fade. They are 57 days from flip! Reportedly, 70 days is on the longer end.
When I was trying to get close up pictures, I could definitely see some amber developing. I tried two different programs trying to make it work with the new microscope. I think maybe some of the problem may be with the new Android 14 that the phone forced me to upgrade upgrade to. I think the new software is buggy as hell. I haven't researched into it yet but this phone is doing stupid things now. It just all of a sudden disconnects from my Wi-fi and I had to mainly go in and Reconnect to that network.

Well, finally got the new microscope to work where I can at least take pictures. Using the software the manufacturer says to use, I really don't think it is showing the resolution that it's claiming, just from the size of the files. It did seem to look better using the previous microscope software. If I can get the thing to work with the other microscope software, I might be able to get a little bit better quality pictures.
Looking around, I really only saw ambers where you would expect at the early maturing sites.
2024-10-06-094945775.jpg
2024-10-06-095333286.jpg
2024-10-06-095401701.jpg
2024-10-06-095422965.jpg

That is Crazy S1. It didn't normally look like that. But I didn't take the clone until I think the 3rd or 4th day after I flipped. I kept putting it off. And she had to go under 18/6 for a little bit longer.
That's purely because she had to reveg. She got a bunch of hormones all screwed up.

You'd probably be funky looking too if someone treated you like that! :face: :smokeout::haha::haha:

Yeah, I know.
Yesterday was one really rough day and it started at 3:30.
And it started fairly early and just didn't wanna let up!
Every Ave of things that I was trying to do, something would get in my way or frustrate me and a legitimate Frustration .
At first, it's sort of comical, Then it got quite relentless!

I finally said F it and decided to cook a steak and make some infused mashed potatoes. Even this plan got stifled! I had a near empty bottle on my grill. :face:
Adapt and overcome, breaks out grill pattern iron skillet! Very satisfactory char and grill pattern!

I heavily heavily dosed these mashed potatoes!

And I wish I would have recognized what it was becoming and would have just given in sooner.

Bright spot was I got to play a GTA Online Playlist with my old crew. I think the infused potatoes finally peaked toward the end of the playlist. And that was probably a good solid 6 hours after ingesting the potatoes, actually I didn't quite finish them and still had a bit leftover.

With the reduced par figures, it's much easier to reduce the temperature in the tents. Now, an hour after lights on, the VPD is settling around 1.3 with the temperature around 75 degrees. I think it's where I'm going to keep things until harvest.

Looking realistically at exactly where they are in flower, I'm pretty sure some of that discoloration is part of the fade. They are 57 days from flip! Reportedly, 70 days is on the longer end.
When I was trying to get close up pictures, I could definitely see some amber developing. I tried two different programs trying to make it work with the new microscope. I think maybe some of the problem may be with the new Android 14 that the phone forced me to upgrade upgrade to. I think the new software is buggy as hell. I haven't researched into it yet but this phone is doing stupid things now. It just all of a sudden disconnects from my Wi-fi and I had to mainly go in and Reconnect to that network.
I thought it was pretty, not funky looking at all, actually one of the Gorilla Cookies from FastBuds that im growing has mostly 3fingered leaves, the other two are all 5 and 7fingered. So i know i got at least two phenos!

This was started yesterday!

I can definitely tell that I lowered the VPD by the water usage.

I think I should be able to water the 5 gallon pots tomorrow along with the small three gallons. Not so sure if the big girl will be ready for anymore water or not tomorrow.

Might as well show off some flashin'!

4x4 tent
IMG_20241006_180247565.jpg
IMG_20241006_180302634.jpg
IMG_20241006_180319587.jpg
IMG_20241006_180327091.jpg
IMG_20241006_180333768.jpg
IMG_20241006_180341046.jpg

3x3 Tent............ Look at all those seeds!

IMG_20241006_180539585.jpg
IMG_20241006_180546835.jpg

Well with both of the smaller tents having girls producing seeds, intentionally and unintentionally :biggrin: :haha:I'm just going to let them run until they get ugly to make sure what seeds there are matured.
In both cases there quite a bit of flower on the unintended fertilized CrazyS1. There is also going to be quite a bit of frosty material going on with the actual intended seed making girls. I think I'm a combined all of that material and make a nice tincture. I recently went ahead and bought funnel filter and beaker with a vacuum pump to do some nice filtration.

2X4 tent............. More seeds more seeds more seeds!
IMG_20241006_180459688.jpg
IMG_20241006_180444499.jpg

So here's the current environmental conditions and all the tents.
Currently, the high temperature limit set for the exhaust fan on all the tents is 75 degrees.
Window AC is set at 68 degrees humidifier in dehumidifier are set to a tight range to keep the humidity in the range that I want so that I Don't have to set a daytime high humidity limit. That way I can keep the temperature where I want it .

Screenshot_20241007-092723.png

The feed is brewing. I decided not to do a compost T. Maybe if I had a little bit more time in flower, I would go ahead and do it. Kind of a wasteful thing with a pretty limited product.

I'm just brewing some Rootwise Bio Phos with my FFJ and a bit of molasses. I warmed the water to 98 degrees and placed the bucket on a heat mat. It's only gonna get about a two and a half hour brew before I need to feed and then go to an appointment.

Thanks man! I appreciate it!
I think right now, the big girl is pretty much on cruise control. I definitely expect her haul to be fairly substantial. She definitely has the heft!
On the smaller pot girls, I'm just going to keep on trudging along and hopefully I can take them to harvest with minimal problems as possible. While definitely not very optimal at all, at least it does show me, and other interested parties, That it is possible to hopefully grow very decent bud in case you find yourself with big girls and small pots and growing organically.

At least I have proven to myself that bigger roots mean bigger fruits! I'll guarantee you that the ratio of buds to plant biomass is much higher in the bigger potted girl with the larger root system.
And that is with no topping and really no training. With one or two rounds of toppings and with extensive training, I think there would be Quite substantially more bud and more top quality bud.
Bigger roots = bigger fruits is definitely the case!

More light = more weight is another one (to a certain point ofc)
Well I have a few pucks soaking in some water with all the goodies in it.

Going to do a few things.
I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can sprout that one Crazy Asian seed that I found. I doubt very seriously if I can harvest anything of substance by the time Christmas rolls around. I plan to visit my son during that time. I'll just be curious about what kind of structure it's going to show.

And I'm finally going to get my dumb ass to cloning Bob. Bob is my ivy that I have had for right at 30 years now. Bob was part of the floral arrangement that I bought for my Uncle Bob when he passed away. I up potted him once when he was about 10 years old and haven't changed him since. So I'm gonna take a bunch of cuttings and put them in my humidity dome along with all the others I'm doing today.

I'm also going to plant a couple of Sour Stompers. They will be the seeds that I made a couple years ago when I reversed a Sour Stomper.

Once everything is all sprouted and rooted, The sprouted cannabis will go into three gallon living earth bags and the Bob Clones will go into be small cloning bags to get their root structure well established.

I'll take the two girls in the 3x3 tent and place them in the 2X4 tent to finish out. All the stuff I do today will go in the 3x3 tent. I should be able to finish out the Sour Stomper Before Christmas. I don't think I will dry it for flower, but freeze it for a dry ice shake. I haven't made any Live Rosin with her yet.

I am gonna take one of the Bob clones and pot it up separately and give it to my son as a Christmas present this year. He loved his Uncle Bob and I'm quite sure he would appreciate it.

I've got a nice new big pot picked out for my Bob Clones. I'll just use some of my old media and start up a Top dressing layer. I'll get him his own little small LED light and put it on a timer so that I can sleep at night.
You can't go wrong with these Sour Stompers, one of my favorite all time auto's. Double Grape from Mephisto was also nice, need to test some of their new ones soon too. Always nice genetics imo
This was started yesterday!

I can definitely tell that I lowered the VPD by the water usage.

I think I should be able to water the 5 gallon pots tomorrow along with the small three gallons. Not so sure if the big girl will be ready for anymore water or not tomorrow.

Might as well show off some flashin'!

4x4 tent
View attachment 1710949View attachment 1710950View attachment 1710951View attachment 1710952View attachment 1710953View attachment 1710954
3x3 Tent............ Look at all those seeds!

View attachment 1711065View attachment 1711066
Well with both of the smaller tents having girls producing seeds, intentionally and unintentionally :biggrin: :haha:I'm just going to let them run until they get ugly to make sure what seeds there are matured.
In both cases there quite a bit of flower on the unintended fertilized CrazyS1. There is also going to be quite a bit of frosty material going on with the actual intended seed making girls. I think I'm a combined all of that material and make a nice tincture. I recently went ahead and bought funnel filter and beaker with a vacuum pump to do some nice filtration.

2X4 tent............. More seeds more seeds more seeds!
View attachment 1711072View attachment 1711071

So here's the current environmental conditions and all the tents.
Currently, the high temperature limit set for the exhaust fan on all the tents is 75 degrees.
Window AC is set at 68 degrees humidifier in dehumidifier are set to a tight range to keep the humidity in the range that I want so that I Don't have to set a daytime high humidity limit. That way I can keep the temperature where I want it .

View attachment 1711073
The feed is brewing. I decided not to do a compost T. Maybe if I had a little bit more time in flower, I would go ahead and do it. Kind of a wasteful thing with a pretty limited product.

I'm just brewing some Rootwise Bio Phos with my FFJ and a bit of molasses. I warmed the water to 98 degrees and placed the bucket on a heat mat. It's only gonna get about a two and a half hour brew before I need to feed and then go to an appointment.
I just love when a plan(t) comes together! :yay:

Loads of beans incoming, cool project mate!

I appreciate it @Antonio_DutchPassion !

There's a real good reason that Mephisto used Sour Stomper in quite a bit of its other crosses
Yeah, I definitely like that Double Grape also!

I've decided to hold off on the Sour Stomper. I have yet to do her in an Earthbox. I'm going to order some fresh seeds for them too in hope of getting a green pheno.

After my AutoSeeds run at the first of the year, I have a new project I want to try. I have some Crockett's Tangie Regs. I want to eventually make some feminized. But I don't have enough to do both, making more regulars and the feminizing easily. I can do it, but I just want to be assured of when I do the feminizing, I don't have any regular pollen Flying around.

Kind of like at the very beginning of this run, I'll run some autos at the beginning. And then move in the photos after the autos are finished.

And that may change after this little experiment with the autos In January.

I just wanna make sure it's gonna be interesting. Whatever it may be!

All right, let's explore another amazing thing about cannabis.
Let's take a look at Crazy Asian Haze​
I don't quite understand how the accidental pollination has viable seeds already before the purposeful pollination. :baked:
The accidental pollination occurred from being exposed to the plant that was pollinated on purpose.
That one seed that just 'jumped' into my hands, seems it wasn't too uncommon.
There's lots of them just waiting to 'jump'! All pretty and striped up!
IMG_20241008_174230461.jpg

Just zoom in, anywhere, and you'll see a little striped Thang staring back at you!
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

lovethemlovethemlovethemlovethemlovethem

IMG_20241008_173804248.jpg
IMG_20241008_173808177.jpg

IMG_20241008_173831119.jpg
IMG_20241008_174003983.jpg

It's hard to believe that these are the same clones.
Well in these clones we're taken a few days after flip, so they had to go through some hormone changes and almost re-vege-like. This one didn't quite get its roots underneath it like it should have. All the hormone changes it kind of just took a different path. Still pretty flowers though! She also has some seeds but you cannot see them quite readily.
IMG_20241008_174103267.jpg

Pretty frosty and some pretty colors coming in
IMG_20241008_174055198.jpg

And here's the development of the intentionally pollinated Asian Haze.
I think it's best to point out that distinction.:biggrin::funny::haha:

Asian haze in the 3x3 tent
Edit............................. Note the new growth and hairs coming out. The only place that I found it on the girl in the 2X4 tent which is also under the supplemental far red

IMG_20241008_173903816.jpg

Asian Haze in the 2X4 tent
IMG_20241008_174253817.jpg
Nowhere close to being even close to being mature.

Anyway, I guess I will just hold off until I start seeing seeds on the floor of the tent or in the pot!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

I'm sort of joking, but there is a bit of logic in that. It's not Harming anything just sitting there.

It's silly stuff like this that always keeps me amused and wanting to grow more.

Last edited:
Back