Equipment for new grow room

@Cave Dirt Cody he's ur grow spot pic!!
1000002387.jpg

I'm focusing on ventilation / air flow paths because it can have the biggest impact on later equipment needs and operating energy costs.

Just trying to avoid the 'build a great grow closet...then have to move in a dehumidifier...then an a/c unit to offset...then pay the bills for both of them in addition to lights'.

Not sure of your floorplan, but something like this with dampers would probably give you the most flexibility - if you happened to need it:

View attachment 1698046
Ty, my floor plan is wide open at the time. I'm breaking ground tonight. Gonna get the walls framed and utility sink in and go from there.. I need to get one more exhaust fan to do everything I need but all is well for now

the first thing I'd do is paint the walls white, then put in some drain tables

edit: like this, but maybe not so high. half that height is better

1722976783610.jpeg

the first thing I'd do is paint the walls white, then put in some drain tables
Yes everything is going flat white. Can u show me what you mean with drain tables?? I think I have an idea but I want to make sure. Pic maybe??

Yes everything is going flat white. Can u show me what you mean with drain tables?? I think I have an idea but I want to make sure. Pic maybe??
we sort of cross posted, i put the pic in the post above lol
they're sometimes called danish tables over here. just a convenient way to get them off the ground and collect/direct the drain water

Awesome, my fault the first time I opened it there was no Pic? LOL bit I see it now. Yes that's a great idea I hate creating around on my knees all the time.. my only problem is I only have 8ft to work with as celing height. I guess I could fab shorter ones?? But would it b worth the time at that point??

i think so, you can put some rollers on em, i think you might like this video

Back