Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

@Antonio_DutchPassion
Thanks for the compliment man.

Now that she's more mature and getting toward the end of life, do you see any out of the norm with this one in the overall structure and/or bud structure?

That question is kind of directed at my use of the supplemental far red light.

I only have RUCU CUCU to go by , but I think I see a bit more stretch during veg And maybe slightly larger node spacing. RUCU CUCU was grown in the same tent, under the same Mars light and the exact same spot. I definitely was able to get more tops. Now, whether that is the result of the supplemental light or not, is a good question.

It could be partly result of the supplemental CO2 and pushing them a little bit harder. I think that running CO2 and running the lights a little harder can be double edged sword. The 4x4 tent is a fine example . I think when things go wrong, as they did in that tent, they escalate quite quickly. Nutrients must be thoroughly worked out, especially being organic and not being able to correct quickly.

Lesson learned!

The new 6 inch AC Infinity fan setup came in the mail today for the 3x3 tent. The media for the up potting was slightly amended with craft blend and then sprayed with Root Wise.

The five gallon punch are scheduled for delivery on Friday, yet they have not Shipped. Hopefully they will be on time. Whether or not they get here on Friday, I will flip the 3x3 tent to 12/12 schedule.

The reversal clones are now several inches above the other two girls in the 4x4 tent! :face: :haha: :haha:
It definitely will be interesting in the 4x4 tent!

Well I was hoping to avoid it but looks like I'm going to have to up pot the two reversal plants. I'm just going to put them in 3GALLON pots, I could run them like they are with some mega crop, but I just want to do it organically.

Hard to say man, that would only be possible from clones in a side by side run, with the same lights, conditions etc. etc. Growing from seed always shows phenotype differences and even if you had my clone, your grow room and way of growing is completely different. So many variables ;-)

Nice looking plant though, that's all I can say from here :eyebrows:

Hard to say man, that would only be possible from clones in a side by side run, with the same lights, conditions etc. etc. Growing from seed always shows phenotype differences and even if you had my clone, your grow room and way of growing is completely different. So many variables ;-)

Nice looking plant though, that's all I can say from here :eyebrows:
Thanks man, I appreciate the input.

Subjectively, I think the far red is penetrating further into the canopy. I can't really prove it, but I have had quite a few grows in that tent under the same light.

She's getting stinky too! I can smell her even though my allergies are just absolutely kicking my butt!

Well, one more milestone with Operation Asian Haze Seed Making!

Definitely have some male parts developing kinda mainly on one Plant so far.
IMG_20240808_184123592.jpg
IMG_20240808_184126987.jpg

Both got up potted to three gallon rain science bags and fully watered in. Asian haze was the only Earth box that did not get the reservoir filled.

Bags are still scheduled for arrival tomorrow afternoon.
As much as I hate doing it, Asian haze will get the chop first thing in the morning. She is going to be for fresh frozen live rosin.
I'll move all the clones out of the 3x3 tent and then swap out the exhaust fans, install the carbon filter and wipe everything back down. Crazy S1 will go in there to finish out.
Once the bags get here, I will up pot all the clones and go ahead and do their top dressing with some straw and probably clean up the bottoms. I think I'll probably be safe to not install the carbon filter on the 4x4 tent, with as how old and late in the grow the other girls are. And I think they will be within a few days of chopping before much pollen is flying.
Looks like the timing worked out quite well with the help of my friends here!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Flipped Asian haze flower and seed making clones New
Well, I got all the girls moved around!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
It was definitely an ordeal trying to deal with the pain levels I had yesterday for some damn reason!:face:

I didn't get the new fan installed in the 3x3. It would have been a really tight fit for both the fan and the carbon filter all being mounted inside. And I think I'm just going to mount the carbon filter inside the tent and run a hose to the top vent and place the fan on top of the tent sitting on some thick cardboard or some thin Wainscoting that I have. It's just something that set the fan on.

CrazyS1 is now in the 3X3 tent and with her is a CrazyS1 clone and a AHz clone. I have another CrazyS1 in the 4x4 tent and will move her into the 3x3 when the Crazy S1 in the earth box is finished or sooner it the reversal girls start to Drop pollen.

And the 4x4 tent we have the two reversal clones and 5 AHz clones for the seed making. I did not get the chance to clean up any of the clones or add their top dressing and hay.
It's kind of interesting on where the clone that is showing the most male parts, showed itself the most. Most of the male parts are on the lower part of the plant. Sprayed every bud on each one of the plants, quite thoroughly. A couple of the lower branches, all bud sites are exhibiting male parts. It should be interesting to see if the rest of the plant progresses in the same fashion. If you zoom in on the very center girl at the front you can see what I'm talking about. PAR figures for the Non-reversed plants is in the 700 to 800 range. With the reversed plants being so damn tall, I couldn't base my settings on them.
If CrazyS1 Finishes soon enough, I will probably take one of the females and place it in the 3x3 tent.
I really don't think it will be too long before the girls start to flower in earnest. Every single one these is showing signs of trying to flower. Just a few fine hair showing, mainly on the top bud sites.
I may do my first indoor netting. This is what I just ordered.
Amazon product
IMG_20240809_220626380.jpg

The girls in the 2X4 tent got the reservoirs filled last night.

You're turning the whole tent into a seed room?!?!
Wow!
Like, the reversed 'fathers' are just going to fully pollinate all the girls in there?
Or have I misunderstood?
If so, you're going to have just thousands and thousands of seeds, hahahahaaa!

Wondering if their own natural hormones are just stronger at the main top,
and that is probably more resistance, shall we say, to the effect of the reversal hormones/substances?

All three earthbox junior girls right now showing the very first signs of fade. As rough as Crazy S1 is currently, she's showing signs of fade.

CBD Skunk Haze and Crazy S1 got the reservoirs filled. I ain't moves one of the Crazy S1 clones into the 2X4 tent, but I still need to up pot her to a three gallon pot. The other crazy S1 clone and AHZ clone in the 3x3 tent got fully watered.

You're turning the whole tent into a seed room?!?!
Wow!
Like, the reversed 'fathers' are just going to fully pollinate all the girls in there?
Or have I misunderstood?
If so, you're going to have just thousands and thousands of seeds, hahahahaaa!

Wondering if their own natural hormones are just stronger at the main top,
and that is probably more resistance, shall we say, to the effect of the reversal hormones/substances?
Yeah, I know it's a little unorthodox, that's kind of me.:biggrin:

Well with all those willing partners inside the tent, I think they stand a little bit better chance of that one pollen and making it to another girl.

Yeah, I'll probably have quite a bit of seeds.:biggrin::thumbsup:And I also will have quite a bit of bud. Besides all the finger hash that I will have with having to go through every single bud to find seed, I also have quite a bit of material to work in to other things.

I can do quite a bit of dry sift. I don't think it'd be that easy to make temple balls with the dry sift but I can add a little bit of pressure and temperature and make some decent hash into bars. Asian haze hash is quite good.

And I can either make some really good oil or some really good tincture, and I'll probably do both.

Maybe since the tops get the most Flowering hormones, they would be the last to be blocked and convert.

Last edited:
Yeah, the tops are definitely progressing as they should! :headbang: :headbang: I just find it strange that it progresses from the bottom upwards, at least in my example.
This is the very top of the reversal plant. You can plainly see the pistols showing and also some male-like flowers.

IMG_20240811_102924421.jpg

Here is one of the lower branches at the top and you see pretty much nothing but male-like flowers.
IMG_20240811_102934270.jpg

Here is that same lower branch as a whole.
IMG_20240811_102951749.jpg

I do think I got a pretty good reversal on this one!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back