Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Here are the pictures from yesterday morning showing Asian haze showing sex
IMG_20240727_111038309.jpg
IMG_20240727_111038309b.jpg

I checked Sour Stomper drying in the bags and I found two spots of mold. :face: :cuss: I wasn't willing to take the chance of getting all over everything so I removed the mold and froze all of Sour Stomper.

Got Pink Panama and Knows Candy in bags and moved the drying box to another place!
I got a cannabis wishbone!
IMG_20240728_161720825.jpg
IMG_20240728_163246353.jpg
IMG_20240728_170538414.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the Asian haze reversal clone! This thing is getting really tall. That thing is going to be crazy by the time I moved to the other tent!

I may move it over to 2X4 tent. At least the females in the 3×3 tent are not raging like this one.

Well, the uploading of pictures worked for a little while. :face:

That was yesterday, today it's above the bud that it is directly ahead of.
IMG_20240728_175311330.jpg

The clones in the 3x3 tent are doing great and not getting tall like the ones in the 4 by 4
Note the small clone in the upper left hand corner next to the bigger clone. That's the Crazy S1 rooted the best and the first to be transplanted. I'll probably keep her as a mom.
IMG_20240728_190247600.jpg

Last edited:
While it's working I thought I would throw up pictures of the outdoor girls from yesterday. Superwreck is doing quite nicely.
IMG_20240728_193827095.jpg

CBG Force is coming along with structure, but the bud formation is very slow.
IMG_20240728_193843376.jpg

@JP1
Thanks man! Would have been a whole lot better if I had took 2 heart what I saw with the root intrusion into the nutrient Mound.
Earthbox juniors are going to be only for most autos from now on. I was pushing them fairly hard with the CO2 and lights . With that much demand on the root system, any little problem manifests itself pretty quickly. With the regular Earth boxes, naturally you have more media therefore a larger root system and a bit easier to have the nutrient needs covered quite easily.
Earthbox juniors are only 3GALLONS of media. Even with a large nutrient mound, that's quite the load on that little of media, at least organically .

Lesson learned and those following along, hopefully they learn something too.

All the Earthbox Junior's got their reservoirs filled! All the clones got fully watered.

All the bigger clones are almost to the point where 48 hours is too long between waterings.
Too bad the girls in the 4x4 tent aren't as healthy as these girls in the 2X4 tent!
@Antonio_DutchPassion
That is CBD Skunk Haze on the right! She and her tent mate, RUCU CUCU, are on day 32 of flower. He sure looks like she's going to make a very decent amount of medicine. I'm definitely liking the leaf to bud ratio, but I think I'm going to cry a little bit when I do a fresh freeze on her. I'll do a dry ice shake and then squish the hash from there for a live rosin. The way she's frosting up looks like she'll be a decent producer.
The live rosin gives me more flexibility and utilizing the medicine that she produces.
IMG_20240729_180215156.jpg

The two reversal plants got sprayed again. I spray every single bud site, stems and at the branch junctions and at the main stem. The time before and this time I sprayed the girls, watered them them, watered all the other clones and then came back to the reversal girls and sprayed them one last time.

According to Twenty20,that should be the last time I spray . I'm gonna spray at least two more times with the same timing of a day apart.
They are definitely getting tall!
IMG_20240729_180720983.jpg

The outdoor girls will get a watery and a feeding tomorrow morning. I'm going out in a few minutes and spraying some more garlic ferment.

Nice CBD Skunk Haze lady mate, looking pretty damn good :thumbsup:

Little light green but no biggie, is the sticky yet?

Nice CBD Skunk Haze lady mate, looking pretty damn good :thumbsup:

Little light green but no biggie, is the sticky yet?
Yeah she liked up a little bit last week. I backed off of all of them for a bit. She is definitely already sticky! And stinky too.
I'm pretty happy, that's with only three gallons of media grown organically. The way she's smelling and her stickiness, I think she's going to make quite good medicine.
Depending on the effects for me and or the other veterans I help, will kind of dictate what container she'll get the next round. I still think I'll do a junior, but the media will be amended a little bit more, she's a very hungry girl and I will definitely flip her earlier with her stretch. My light is all the way up!:crying:

Now if it works really well for several guys, then it will have to be a regular earth box. I know that I could fill the 2X4 tent with one in a regular earth box. I think I'm going to try a different method of training then next time I grow her. I think in Earth box I'm gonna plant to one end and let her grow up and then bend over the opposite side of the earth box. I use that method on my first Earth box grow and I know one of them was Mephisto's AVT. I let her grow naturally without any training for a fair amount of time. Roughly about the same time she established the relationship with the wicking area, the time when the plant really rages once they get that clean water. All I did was take a pull on the main top cola and bend it over to the opposite end. It was gradual, so it kept trying to grow upwards and the side branches turned upwards. Not a lot of stress, very good for an auto. Just that one method of training made lots of tops. It broke the main: dominance but just made it distribute the hormones a lot more even. The main cola still kept growing like crazy.
I think it'd be a interesting method to use growing this girl the next time. I think it'd be a bit challenging to figure what the best time would be to flip the girl. I think she has enough uniform structure that she could pull this off without getting freaky. I do know that girl gets any bigger than I am now, will definitely need a net for support. I got a feeling that I'm going to be using some of that hemp twine that I found in the store several months ago on the current grow. :biggrin:She's she sways pretty good now with the fans. They are definitely going to get more hefty with roughly another month left.

She's definitely smelling interesting!:pass:

SuperWreck and CBG Force got fully watered and fed.
The water consistent of the following:
One teaspoon aminos per gallon
One ounce EM1 per gallon
One ounce insect frass per gallon
One ounce F F J per gallon
1/4 teaspoon of Rootwise Complete Per gallon
1/4 teaspoon of Rootwise BioPhos Per gallon
3ml of Rootwise Enzymes per gallon
Dash of humic acid And surfactant

This week is gonna be far different from the last! Finally some sun but along with that sun it's going to be hot!
And hopefully all that heat will fire up the microbes and mycorrhizae I just added.

Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate!

"Hi! Look at me!":growing::growing::growing:

IMG_20240731_082956988.jpg

These AHz reversal plants are nothing but attention whores!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
They're up to the bottom set of colas on either plant.:biggrin:

They'll get another reversal spraying tonight just before lights out. I think I'm going to have to water them this morning with as dry as they were the last time I watered.

All the Earthbox Junior's got their reservoirs filled! All the clones got fully watered.
Both reversal girls got sprayed and placed back in their home.
Friday they will get sprayed again. Hopefully I'll see some changes here in the next few days.
The reverse of girls are not showing any sense of stress from the Sprayings, so I'm going to continue on.

Back