Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

And they have arrived!!!
:headbang:

@Autoseeds.com
View attachment 1712689
Thanks Seb!
:pass:

I'll do my the best to do them justice!
:woohoo:
:king::nonono:

I think I definitely got a very good and quite thorough watering of the five gallon girls on the last feeding. :biggrin: :eyebrows::haha:
I rushed my watering, plain and simple. Anyway, the dry down's not where I wanted.

I'm admiring Asian haze in the big pot. I Gently shake that top cola and feel it's heft in the sway!:eyebrows::woohoo:
That very top of the top main color is pretty crazy! I'm looking over at this one bud to the right side and reach out to her and it's nice and very solid .
IMG_20241015_175801959.jpg

Then I saw two buds from each lady next to each other. I'm disappointed that I didn't take these in high res. Thought I had the settings changed.
This shows the size difference in the buds. The one on the lower left is the big potted girl and the one on the Upper right is in the 5 gallon pots. The smaller girl's bud is actually shading that bud slightly. The bigger bud is actually lower in the canopy.
The size of the pot is the only difference .

Now that does get me excited thinking about my first big bed grow.
Exactly how much Bud could I grow in a 4 by 4 with a 4 by 4 bed and just one girl with an extreme amount of training??:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I think it would be fun and entertaining! Hopefully, someday I can get to do it!
IMG_20241015_175818009.jpg

Back