Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

It seems we have a confused seed!
IMG_20241012_065433543.jpg

With these pucks, I just lay the seed on it side and cover it up .
At least I know it's a viable seed and the Rootwise is working very well with as hairy as the root is!

So I squished some of the CBD Skunk Haze.
I have tested it with my new vape. For something that has reported fairly low numbers of THC, there is definitely a synergistic effect with all the other cannabinoids and terpenes.
I definitely do low and slow. A lot easier on the lungs, so I don't take these huge hits.
@Antonio_DutchPassion The combo packs quite the wallup! :baked: lovethem :eyebrows::eyebrows::pass:

I'm seriously thinking about decarbing what hash I have left and infuse it into alcohol.

Bill, did you remove most of the straw in the larger white pot to expedite drying it out?

Here are the current conditions in the tents.
Hopefully this lower temperature will help to preserve some of the terpenes. I do think it's working fairly well. They are definitely producing a stink but it's not super loud. Now if you disturb them or remove them............... They will definitely show you some funk!:biggrin::headbang::headbang::headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I think it's definitely time for my tight ass to let go some of that money and purchase the Cannatrol.:face::biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I'm going to give them a ring this morning to see if they offer any discounts for veterans or anything of that ilk. All they can do is say no.
Screenshot_20241014-074847.png

You can see that the temperature in the 2x4 tent Is exceeding 75 degrees, so the exhaust fan has kicked onto level 10, the Max.

The five gallon pot girls will get watered and fed today. I need to probe the big pot to see whether she needs watering and feeding today.

Blue Gold Flower will be in today's rotation of feed with a bit of aminos to help move it along a little bit.
I have some FPE that I probably have should have been using quite a bit more often with these small pots. I think we'll add that to the rotation along with a bit of Enzymes.

Well, I'm a little bit perplexed at the moment. :face:

So I just go into the 4x4 tent and do a little bit of probing with my moisture meter. Naturally the first thing I probe is the big girl in the big pot. With this Rain Science bag, naturally the first area I measure is the outer edge. And it's about at the moisture level that I expect. I then start probing more inward and I'm not getting the moisture levels that I expected. The big girl definitely needs watering.
I based my assumptions that the 5 gallon girls would need watering sometime today was just based on when I picked up One of the girls late yesterday. I probed them and I think they are still good and can go another day .
I just didn't really expect the girl to use up that much water in this short of time. I guess she is still very active in the bulking up of the buds is taking more water than I expected.
Hell, that's a good thing!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's now just after noon, I think I'm going to warm up 2gal of RO water, mix in the ingredients I mentioned above with a bit additional molasses for the microbes and brew it until about 5:00 o'clock in some Rootwise BioPhos. just before putting in the sprayer I'll add my surfactant and the Rootwise enzymes @ 3ml/gal.
I'll duplicate the treatment for the 5 gallon pot girls tomorrow.

Well, I went ahead and done it!
I don't know whether to :face: or :dancer:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is definitely the most I've spent on a Canna toy/tool!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

But I definitely think it's a good change for the better and will elevate my product to another level!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

cta-1-scaled.jpg

cannatrol.jpg

Well, I went ahead and done it!
I don't know whether to :face: or :dancer:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is definitely the most I've spent on a Canna toy/tool!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

But I definitely think it's a good change for the better and will elevate my product to another level!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

cta-1-scaled.jpg

View attachment 1712431
:pimp: :woody::joy::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back