Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

All right, let's explore another amazing thing about cannabis.
Let's take a look at Crazy Asian Haze​
I don't quite understand how the accidental pollination has viable seeds already before the purposeful pollination. :baked:
The accidental pollination occurred from being exposed to the plant that was pollinated on purpose.
That one seed that just 'jumped' into my hands, seems it wasn't too uncommon.
There's lots of them just waiting to 'jump'! All pretty and striped up!
View attachment 1711347

Just zoom in, anywhere, and you'll see a little striped Thang staring back at you!
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

lovethemlovethemlovethemlovethemlovethem

View attachment 1711344

It's hard to believe that these are the same clones.
Well in these clones we're taken a few days after flip, so they had to go through some hormone changes and almost re-vege-like. This one didn't quite get its roots underneath it like it should have. All the hormone changes it kind of just took a different path. Still pretty flowers though! She also has some seeds but you cannot see them quite readily.
View attachment 1711346
Pretty frosty and some pretty colors coming in
View attachment 1711345

And here's the development of the intentionally pollinated Asian Haze.
I think it's best to point out that distinction.:biggrin::funny::haha:

Asian haze in the 3x3 tent

Edit............................. Note the new growth and hairs coming out. The only place that I found it on the girl in the 2X4 tent which is also under the supplemental far red
View attachment 1711343

Asian Haze in the 2X4 tent
View attachment 1711348
Nowhere close to being even close to being mature.

Anyway, I guess I will just hold off until I start seeing seeds on the floor of the tent or in the pot!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

I'm sort of joking, but there is a bit of logic in that. It's not Harming anything just sitting there.

It's silly stuff like this that always keeps me amused and wanting to grow more.
Those seeds are ready to jump into action!!!

Seedplants looking good mate, and the seeds as well! :headbang:

Cr Tangie is the real deal, I just love his genetics really, many been part of my staple strains for years. New Ice Cream Haze strain I made for DP also has Crockett's Haze in it. What a banger.. he is really a good breeder which deserves huge respect :worship:

Seedplants looking good mate, and the seeds as well! :headbang:

Cr Tangie is the real deal, I just love his genetics really, many been part of my staple strains for years. New Ice Cream Haze strain I made for DP also has Crockett's Haze in it. What a banger.. he is really a good breeder which deserves huge respect :worship:
Yeah, I've seen some great examples and heard great things!

I'll have to check out that new strain! :eyebrows: :pass:

Ohh I already did check her out!:eyebrows::biggrin:She looks Very interesting! Might be interesting to add her to the list and grow her out when I grow the Tangie to make seed. Any other extra females, I can grow them alongside the Ice Cream Haze.
Rucu Cucu Has some sort of Tangie, of unknown origin, in her and she is very very delicious!

Those seeds are ready to jump into action!!!
Let's see if they really are ready! :biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :pass:
IMG_20241009_143614591_HDR.jpg

Bob The Ivy clones are next! :eyebrows: :biggrin::growing:

Yeah, I've seen some great examples and heard great things!

I'll have to check out that new strain! :eyebrows: :pass:

Ohh I already did check her out!:eyebrows::biggrin:She looks Very interesting! Might be interesting to add her to the list and grow her out when I grow the Tangie to make seed. Any other extra females, I can grow them alongside the Ice Cream Haze.
Rucu Cucu Has some sort of Tangie, of unknown origin, in her and she is very very delicious!
Sounds good mate :thumbsup: I also have a Double Tangie Banana in the collection of him, very nice terps!

Please send me a DM so I can get some goodies send out to you soon, next week or the week after for example.
And let me know if you prefer regular or fems, can share both with you if you want. We'll talk soon!

Sounds good mate :thumbsup: I also have a Double Tangie Banana in the collection of him, very nice terps!

Please send me a DM so I can get some goodies send out to you soon, next week or the week after for example.
And let me know if you prefer regular or fems, can share both with you if you want. We'll talk soon!
Double Tangie Banana sounds very very interesting.

After the AutoSeeds run, starting January 1, I'll be able to start this run.
CBG ForCE will get another chance indoors and CBD Mazaar. They will be my two medicinals.

The 2X4 and the 4x4 tent will be the production tents, with the 3x3 being the seed making tent.

I think probably the easiest thing to plan for is that the 2X4 tent will take 2 of the female Tangies that are not going to be making seeds. Naturally, that depends on if I get four females out of what I'm going to pop. Think I have 25, so I'll just pop half. Hopefully I'll have a better female to male ratio then with the Bloodstone regulars................. Two females out of 13! :face: :haha::haha::haha:

In the 3x3 tent, I'll place whatever sprouts in the small disposable clone bags I bought and wait for them to show sex. Take the two best males and females to make seeds and the surplus two females goes to the 2X4 tent.

CBG ForCE, CBD Mazaar and the new Ice Cream Haze with Double Tangie Banana would round out the 4x4 tent!

I don't know about you, but that sure as hell sounds like a delicious grow!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::woohoo::pass:

All production girls will be in 15 gallons Grassroots Living Earth pots. If the BAS 3.0 soil works as I expect, I think what I will do is buy fresh and take the media from the AutoSeeds grow, re-amend and cook it for the next grow.
It's not like I don't already have a ton of media already! :face::haha::haha:But I need to combine it all on a tarp and then take a sample to send off to check the nutrient content. All it will need after the re amending is a bunch of volcanic pumice to increase the aeration. That will be ready for when I start using beds instead of pots and just re-amending in place. Kind of a Ruth Stout Living Earth type of grow with an active cover crop and all the associated little goodies. That won't happen until I get my grow room built in my shop.

Those girls will just have to play nice together in the 4x4 tent. I will add netting to help with the training . It's not like I'm moving these pots around being 15 gallons and no handles.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and send you a DM with the info. I can have the seeds on hand in case something happens to Seb and the AutoSeeds at the first of the year. I like being prepared!

I definitely appreciate your offer!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

It looks like the 5 gallon pot girls will get a watering today. I think the slowing down of things Did help.
I think today's feed will be my FFJ and Cow Cal With a half dose of aminos to help move things along.
These buds will definitely be nice if they go ahead and fill in as they fatten up.
Here's the structure on the big girl.
IMG_20241010_095222541.jpg
IMG_20241010_095235832.jpg

The 5 gallon pot girls are showing the same Bud growth, now. I think bigger root system means quicker progress. The big girl has always led the progress in development.
IMG_20241010_095303193.jpg
IMG_20241010_095256107.jpg

I didn't feed yesterday. Had a couple of girls that were right on the verge of needing it, but just not where I wanted them to be.

The delay also allowed me to feed the big girl! FFFF

FFJ and Cow Cal With a half dose of aminos and EM1 was the feed.
The backing off definitely seem to help with the overall condition of all the girls.
That being said, the next watering the girls get in the 4x4 tent, I'm gonna place something underneath the five gallon pot to raise them up slightly.

I did see a fairly late maturing seed on the Asian haze in the 2X4 tent. At least that's progress.:headbang::toke:

Definitely hoping all this new growth is going to fill in!
This big girl has always had this bulbous main cola at the top
IMG_20241011_162520585.jpg

Back