Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

AHz got her reservoir filled about noon time today.
Sour Stomper is now in paper bags. I really wasn't ready to take her, but there was an accident. The carbon filter got dropped right on top.

So tomorrow I will pick two of the clones and put them in the 4 by 4 tent. They will get their first spray tomorrow right at lights out

Flipped Asian Haze reversal clones and they got their first spray
I now have my two reversal candidates and my mom selected. The reversals are in the 4x4 tent and my selected mom is still in the 3x3 tent still in her One gallon bag. She's in the lower right hand of the picture.
IMG_20240721_104432233.jpg

Some of the candidates! These clones did really well!
IMG_20240721_103635598.jpg
IMG_20240721_103350502b.jpg

I was gonna up pot what I could with the room that I have currently, but that's only gonna let them get that much bigger that much sooner. I don't need that right now. I'm gonna leave the reversal candidates in their small little bags. I have plenty of liquid nutrients that I can keep them alive in that size of bag. This will make it easier when it comes to fertilization. It'll make it easier to shake them on top of the other girls or rub them on them. That's what I did with Bloodstone.
This afternoon I'll mix up the STS and then right at lights out the two candidates will get sprayed. I picked the candidates by their openness and ease of hitting the bud sites.

I guess the best description is stable when talking about the 4x4 tent. The new growth still looks good and the Bud growth is still increasing pretty much at the same rate. Overall Color is not getting worse. There's maybe a slight improvement in AHZ as far as that part goes.
It's a hard lesson learned. I knew I was going to be pushing it with the juniors. If I had just went ahead and took the cues from the root intrusion seriously and went ahead and remended when it showed that I needed to do it, I would not have had to resort to adding the liquid nutrients on top and then eventually screwing up the reservoir environment.

IMG_20240721_104346897.jpg

Here's the two reversal candidates sitting in between the two juniors
IMG_20240721_104352662.jpg

But that means no more photos in juniors. Juniors will work fine with most all autos. using regulars will be easier As far as keeping up with the nutrients. I'll still do two top dressings, but they won't be as big comparatively as in the juniors. Juniors or Regulars, it would be the same numbers in the 4x4 tent........... only two.

I also need another rule that I'm going to abide by is no more topping of Sour Stomper. Now for her size, The current Sour Stomper made in the midst amount of bud in comparison to her size. I kind of think that from now on I'm just gonna let her grow naturally and open her up. I think the topping did help distribute the hormones to the other branches, but I think it also started flowering a little earlier and she put all the effort into making flowers instead of a little bit of growth along with it. She makes very beautiful buds grown naturally. Nice and rock hard and very frosty! I think grown in a junior again and not topping her would be more productive for this particular strain.

And it looks like the stars are aligned for everyone to need to be watered this afternoon, maybe even the outside girls too.
The mystery seed girl is gonna get another scope and probably putting paper bags tonight. Pink Panama will be the last auto left and she is still drinking pretty good, I expect her to continue her fattening up of the buds Anne Frost. I definitely expect her to be chopped before the donors will be swapped over into the tent. I think I will up pot about four days before I expect to make the move. This should give them plenty of time to adapt to their new container. It's still going to be pretty packed inside that tent. It should be entertaining though!

Well everyone indoors got their reservoirs filled and fully watered bags.
The two reversals got all nodes sprayed in the main stem.
The next spraying will be just before lights out on Tuesday.

Here are some lights out shots of the 2X4 tent............. Going to be quite a bit of bud in there if everything holds good! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
IMG_20240721_180028764.jpg
IMG_20240721_180043030.jpg
IMG_20240721_180117178.jpg
IMG_20240721_180156113.jpg
IMG_20240721_180427545.jpg

A bit of flash of the 4x4 tent................. Still holding their own and making bud
IMG_20240721_180218321.jpg
IMG_20240721_180245294.jpg
IMG_20240721_180254984.jpg

Mother Nature keeps on insisting on helping me with the watering of the outdoor girls. She's got a little heavy hand with that watering bucket!:face:

I have a full one gallon pitcher of the water I collected from the tray that I have STW sitting in.:shrug:

She's not gonna let me top dress the way I want to, so I'm gonna have to pull the hay off today and do my top dressing for flower and then put the old hay back on and probably add some more. I think I'll throw some Bokashi on there too.

But hearing a rumble in the background I checked the radar and it looks like I will have to delay this another day!:face::gassy1:

Mother Nature keeps on insisting on helping me with the watering of the outdoor girls. She's got a little heavy hand with that watering bucket!:face:

I have a full one gallon pitcher of the water I collected from the tray that I have STW sitting in.:shrug:

She's not gonna let me top dress the way I want to, so I'm gonna have to pull the hay off today and do my top dressing for flower and then put the old hay back on and probably add some more. I think I'll throw some Bokashi on there too.

But hearing a rumble in the background I checked the radar and it looks like I will have to delay this another day!:face::gassy1:
Ten minutes after posting this, it came another gully washer! :face: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well, I think this has been the wettest week in July in quite a long time! This is July, right?:shrug::biggrin::haha:

I drained both outdoor girls twice since the above!:gassy1:

Hey Bill! You're MIA over in live stonerz. Had to do a search party!

Great that you're getting a lot of rain. We were almost 30 days with no rain here in VA!!!

Question for ya...do you use Build A Flower to top dress during your grows? In a 4x4 bed, but thinking about top dressing with a little more BaF around day 25. Seems like that would give a little time for the feeder roots to grow up into it. My main hesitation is that I already have a lot of earth worms, so the EWC in the BaF might be too much nitrogen going into stretch/flower

Go ahead and flip. The autos won’t really take much of a hit, and the photos will be manageable in flower.
:yeahthat:
Let me run this by you and any other interested people.
I'm thinking about a timing issue in the reversal. Should I take a couple of these clones that I'm going to reverse and put them in the 4x4 tent to flip them and began the spraying process.
The other Clones would remain in the auto tent for roughly 10 days to two weeks. This will give the reversed the time to develop the nice male parts. I would then put them back in the tent with the other clones and flip that tent.
I'll have to go back and look, but I think these girls started showing flower at 6 days. With this delay I want the females to be exposed to the pollen as early in development as possible so that I can have more mature seeds by the time chop comes.

Any opinions?
All good, 10 days is usually the sweet spot to start the spraying with the turned ladies, ofc each genetic is different and you need to know your ladies.

Looking at how Sativa she is, she might be a bit slower to turn fully and produce actual pollen, so maybe 3 weeks (from the moment of spraying) before she is ready to drop pollen is more accurate? If the other one shows pistils after 6 days of flowering I think you would be still in the sweet spot, 10 + 6 = 16, so just a few days difference from 21, and to be honest its better to wait until the white pistils have developed a bit more, so the flowers look like round white haired buds, this way the pollen will catch so many pistils and your seed production is improved.. just sharing some thoughts :lildab:

Hey Bill! You're MIA over in live stonerz. Had to do a search party!

Great that you're getting a lot of rain. We were almost 30 days with no rain here in VA!!!

Question for ya...do you use Build A Flower to top dress during your grows? In a 4x4 bed, but thinking about top dressing with a little more BaF around day 25. Seems like that would give a little time for the feeder roots to grow up into it. My main hesitation is that I already have a lot of earth worms, so the EWC in the BaF might be too much nitrogen going into stretch/flower
I have used the build a flower, but it was really only for the life that was in it. I now have my own worm castings that has all the life that is needed. Go ahead and use it along with any EWC you have. Earthworm castings just do not have enough nitrogen in it to worry about.
Remember, diversity of ingredients is good! They are not always available at the same time.
:yeahthat:

All good, 10 days is usually the sweet spot to start the spraying with the turned ladies, ofc each genetic is different and you need to know your ladies.

Looking at how Sativa she is, she might be a bit slower to turn fully and produce actual pollen, so maybe 3 weeks (from the moment of spraying) before she is ready to drop pollen is more accurate? If the other one shows pistils after 6 days of flowering I think you would be still in the sweet spot, 10 + 6 = 16, so just a few days difference from 21, and to be honest its better to wait until the white pistils have developed a bit more, so the flowers look like round white haired buds, this way the pollen will catch so many pistils and your seed production is improved.. just sharing some thoughts :lildab:
I appreciate the advice!!!:thumbsup::pass:

A first check at lights on shows all reservoirs are dry. I expect all to be light and be able to fill before lights out. Asian Haze is still the heaviest.
I think I'm gonna give all a treatment of EM1

These clones are amazing! I love the vigor and growth, but just not right now! :face: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
That's just this strain's characteristic. Once they get their roots established, it's Katie Bar the door on growth until about mid-flower. That's why it pisses me off on my misread and inaction on the nutrient mound. If I had just acted on what I saw, there would have been no need for the added liquid nutrients and the subsequent flip in the reservoir. Or I could have waited another day before I refilled the reservoir. But, it was a lesson learned!

It's definitely going to make for a full tent! That just means more seeds!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Going to get the scope out today and check the buds. I got a feeling both remaining autos should be ready. That'll give me a bit more room in the tent. If I do that today I will up pot the one I chose to be a mom to a three gallon Grassroots Living Earth bag. I'm not going to up pot the others until I introduce the reversed and flip the tent. If I up pot them now, they'll be just that much bigger when flipped.

I'm thinking I may do a defoliation on the girls in the 2X4 tent. I've got decent air flow with two fans in there but I'm thinking taking some fan leaves to get more light down in the canopy .

Take a look at the girls I posted a couple of days ago and see if you think this is viable or needed. Any opinions appreciated!

Back