Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well I don't think I can do any more top dressing! I've got that red cover stretched tight!:naughtystep::haha:

I definitely bulked it up! I wanted enough material so that I could distribute the more concentrated ingredients a bit better. I guess you could probably classify it as the carrier.
The following is divided between the two girls.
I did six handfuls each of lobster compost and earthworm castings
Two handfuls of the BAS l build a flower compost stuff.
Four heaping tablespoons of the Montana Grow Volcanic silica
4 heaping tablespoons of bat guano and four tablespoons of insect frass.
Two tablespoons of Thorvin kelp
Six tablespoons of FPJ
Two tablespoons of aminos
Two tablespoons of BAS Build A Flower
1 teaspoon of dried coconut water

All the dried ingredients were thoroughly mixed up in the five gallon bucket. I'll leave liquid ingredients were mixed in a separate bucket with almost half a gallon of water. The mix was a good sticky consistency, but not super wet.

All the training was pulled off and the cover Pulled back. The feeder roots still looked in very good condition and were more prominent than the last time the covers were off.

I definitely piled it on! First thing in the morning at lights on both girls will get their reservoirs filled. There's no way any of that could be washed into the reservoir. The water will be rainwater with a little bit of Humic acid and that's it.

I sure hope this works! Both of these girls are beginning to stack the buds quite nicely.
It's not quite as bad as the flash shows, but really it's not too far from it.
IMG_20240712_175153289.jpg

Here's Asian Haze stacking
IMG_20240712_175310029.jpg

The girls in the 2X4 tent got the reservoirs filled with plain rain water and humic acid.
Both of these girls are getting the same treatment tomorrow or first thing Sunday morning. If it is Sunday morning then they will get their reservoirs filled before lights out.

RUCU CUCU Doesn't need it................ Yet! But the way she is stacking up , she's going to need it!

I am seeing a slight Lightness in CBD Skunk Haze. I'm just going to nip it in the bud! Because that's exactly what both of them are doing............ Making some bud!
RUCU CUCU Is stacking like she did the last time! Maybe just slightly better. I definitely want to keep that going!
IMG_20240712_175919316.jpg

Here's a flash of her! Well a fill flash
IMG_20240712_180007874.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze Is stacking quite nicely also. I think she's only going to form colors on the main ends but not the secondaries. And it like they'll be nice alternating stacking buds on that one.

IMG_20240712_175925225.jpg

Outside girls don't need any watering. They really got drenched when the hurricane come through! They are definitely loving it but I picked off another little spider. I need to see what I can do with my garlic ferment and give a bit of foliar spray. I don't know why they like the cannabis. No aphids or anything like that for them to eat.

I still have the auto I still have the auto to do tent to do. It will just be a plain reservoir filled with the Earth box and all the other potted girls will get plain water with humic and a surfactant.
The clones seem to be gaining some color! And I don't really think these bags are going to be quite as bad as I had envisioned, but it's still early!

Well there it is! I really hope it works!

4988f553-b26c-433c-85b2-d31462a08e23_200_10.gif

A few minutes ago, both girls in the 4x4 tent got their reservoirs filled. It was just plain rainwater.
I'd be happy with a empty reservoir by noon tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get a color improvement here in the next couple of days.

I'll check the 2X4 tent around noon to see the condition of the reservoir to determine if they'll get the same top dressing as the others today or first thing in the morning tomorrow. if the reservoirs are dry at noon, I'll go ahead and top dress just before lights out . If not it will get delayed until the morning.

The girls in the 2X4 tent got thoroughly worked today.
Both girls got pulled out and picked more winners and losers and cleaned up each girl's bottom quite thoroughly.
IMG_20240714_161042936.jpg

Both girls got thoroughly top dressed with the same mixture I did yesterday for the other tent.
IMG_20240714_155025604.jpg

I think the evaluation of how far the feeder root system has intruded into the nutrient mound is very key. Asian haze Feeder roots were screaming we need more! And this is just plainly more important when growing photos in Earthbox Jrs with only basically three gallons of media.
This is CBD Skunk Haze. It is definitely time to re-amend. She has shown signs of very slight lightning in the color. RUCU CUCU Roots were barely showing but she got remended exactly the same. She shows no lightning of color whatsoever .
The whole thing has really led me to make a change. I think juniors will be allotted only to autos. The vast majority of autos just don't get big enough to need a regular earth box.

The girls in the 4x4 tent with a check at 5:00 PM, they have drained their reservoirs. That was with a check at lights on with them still having water visible. I think that's a good positive sign. Once I see some darkening in the new growth, I think I'll go ahead and clean at least Asian haze up of the yellowed leaves. I also pulled back a little bit on the light. As soon as water consumption goes back up and a bit of greening, I'll crank it back up.

Transplanted Clones are doing quite excellent! Crazy S1 clones still in the dome are a little slow to root up. I just have one that is showing exterior roots past the rooter.
IMG_20240714_090037282.jpg

I think the outdoor girls are doing quite nice! Still didn't need anymore water from their soaking from Hurricane. Super Train Wreck I guess is living up to her name. Even at this young stage of flower, this girl is already putting out tricombs! I thought I could catch it in this shot but I need to do a macro. You can still see sparkles. But this does give you what stage of flower She is in.

Super Train Wreck
IMG_20240714_173004041.jpg
big girl.jpg

CBD Force
No signs of her beginning to flower .
IMG_20240714_172918022.jpg

A check of the girls in the 4x4 tent reveals that they are light enough to fill the reservoir.:headbang:
I can't really visually tell if there is an improvement or not. It doesn't look like it's getting any worse! Hopefully the roots are not that damaged and they can get back to making Bud !

I think I'm gonna go ahead and pull both out and clean them all up of the damaged leaves. I'll then go ahead and retrain them and put them back in and fill the reservoirs. Look like it's going to be plain RO water with just a little bit of humic acid.
I'm gonna maintain the same PAR figures until I see the improvement.

I just had to share.
This is RUCU CUCU pretty stacking she's doing at the moment! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
IMG_20240715_085315120.jpg
IMG_20240715_085324772.jpg

That's the same formation she provided the first round of growing her. I do think that the supplemental far red has affected the plant structure, I'm not so sure if it has affected the bud structure, mainly relating to spacing. I think the supplemental red did aid/enhance the crazy growth in stretch. RUCU CUCU did not exhibit the same amount of stretch in the first grow in the exact same tent under the same main light and in an Earthbox junior. If I remember correctly, I may have flipped the first round about a week sooner. Don't think that would affect the stretch as far as the percentage of stretch based on the size of the girl. I don't know. Maybe a further developed plant would have a further developed root system. Maybe the size of the root system has something to do with the stretch with the more established root system being able to take advantage of the nutrients available along with the light.
That would be interesting topic of discussion, whether the size and possibly maturity of the root system affects the percentage of stretch Or does it maintain the same percentage, but just produces a larger plant.

I'm going to have to grow this girl under the Diablo with the supplemental UVA. This girl is already a extremely greasy and very frosty bud producer. I think she's already a pretty potent bud how but I'd kind of like to see if I could enhance it some. I know the greasiness can help with Rosin production when used with flower, but does it impact hash production from a dry ice shake? Vidamints Is reasonably close to the same greasiness and I was reasonably happy with her hash production. The live Rosin was still very terpy. With a low chimp pressing, the Rosin was very beautiful and golden. The Rosen at room temperature was very viscous and sticky, well manageable.
I'd like to take some clones in probably five gallon bags and pack my 4x4 tent. Veg them for two to three weeks and flip. I'd take half for flower and half for a live Rosin.

Both girls in the 4x4 tent got quite a thorough cleanup and retraining. Crazy S1 really really needed this quite badly. Not that she had a lot of yellow leaves, she just had a lot of leaves!

Well, that was a lot of leaves removed! I would say judging by the new sprouts coming off the lower areas, with them being very green, hopefully this has resolved the issue.

After being trimmed and retrained, both girls got their reservoirs filled with plain RO water with humic acid.

So hopefully tomorrow, by this time, both reservoirs will be dry.

Like before, the picture does show the girls lighter than they actually are, but it's not a huge difference. All the new growth though is very green.
IMG_20240715_144427385.jpg

A check about an hour ago showed Crazy S1 reservoir is dry and Asian Haze still has some water. Hopefully she will empty it by morning.
Both girls in the 2X4 tent have drained their reservoir, but not light enough to refill. Sometime tomorrow. I definitely expect to need to put the charcoal filter on here in the next 10 or so days. These girls are stacking on the buds!

Everyone in the 3x3 tent got watered! Sour stomper probably could have gone at reservoir field last night, but first thing this morning sure didn't hurt. These older girls are definitely stinking up place ! They are definitely bulking up and I can see an increase in trichome production. I definitely need that 6 inch fan in this tent. I'm definitely very happy with how these clones have turned out! They are just raging their little butts off right now! I really don't think the auto girls have that much left. I guess we'll soon see how many three gallon putt I could put in this tent I think by the time the autos are done, the clones will definitely be needing a transplant but I don't think it will be overly needed. Could be fooled though. Still waiting on some good routes on Crazy S1 clones still in the dome. I still have some room in that tent temporarily and I think I'm going to Put at least one of the Crazy S1 and probably one of the Asian haze clones into My old 2.3 X2 .3 tent With some small light. I really think that the light I have for the clone dome will work nicely. Just to keep them alive. That tent will go into the walk in closet.

Both outside girls got fully watered and fed. Earlier in the day they got sprayed with my fermented garlic concoction as a foliar to help repel bugs .
They both took about two and a quarter gallons of water. I used the Root wise for flower and used seven milliliters of the enzymes for the 2 1/4 gallons. I added two and a quarter teaspoons of amino and three ounces of my FPJ .

I really do need to do my first application of Rot block! SuperTW looks like she's going to make some colas! You can zoom in and see the pretty short spacing on the terminal ends. I definitely need to go ahead and do some bamboo. Guess I'm gonna have to see if I can remember some of my Boy Scout stuff! :biggrin:

Be sure to zoom in on those terminal ends.:eyebrows:
IMG_20240716_181115121.jpg
IMG_20240716_181132060.jpg

Last edited:
Back