Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Crazy S1 is due for a chopping Tomorrow. I'll probably just put her in the dark, at least until everything else is all swapped around...............................

And that is all I got around to typing last night before Cannabis bit me in the butt! :biggrin: :haha::haha::haha::haha:
I woke up around 2:00 AM with all the lights still on. I turned everything off and went back to sleep and woke up roughly 6:00 AM. Excellent night of sleep!
Both reversal plants and the two clones in the 3x3 tent got fully watered. Both Earth boxes in the 2X4 tent got their reservoirs filled.

I think I'm gonna be fine on the nutrients in the girls in the 5 gallon pots. The one Asian haze clone that is now in the 3x3 tent may need additional nutrient inputs since it is in a three gallon bag. I may have to supplement with mega crop.
The 4x4 tent is really going to be packed. They are already almost up to the bottom of my sternum. Hopefully they only have two or three more inches of stretch. Once I take a look at how they're situated today, I may go ahead and pick a lot of winners and losers to form a better canopy and maybe it might also pull them back a little bit in the stretch . That may be today or tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have to do any super cropping later in the grow. I doubt very seriously if I will need any support with Asian Haze strong structure.
I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow after the work is finished.

Crazy S1 is sitting in the dark in the walk-in closet.
New fan and carbon filter are installed in the 3x3 tent. I still need to cut a another 6 inch section of hose for an inlet to replace the four inch. Despite having a carbon filter on the fan and a couple of curves, it still sucks in the tent like crazy.
IMG_20240822_160841458.jpg

I should still get quite a few seeds using only two girls.

IMG_20240822_160858865.jpg

And here is the 4x4 tent setup.
Bottom left and center girl are Crazy S1 and Asian haze from the 3x3 tent.
The centered girl is the one that I was going to keep as a mom and I up potted her to the three gallon pot early on. I definitely did not intend to flower her in that pot. You can't really tell from the photo, but she is quite a bit bigger than all her clone tent mates. She's a little bit taller and she's quite a bit more bulk.
I have two choices. I can supplement her with Mega crop. Or I can just simply up pot her.
I really don't want to have to water her a couple times a day, so I think I'm just going to up pot her.
The Crazy S1 clone in there will get moved when one of the girls in the 2X4 tent gets chopped.
I've never up potted one from a three gallon pot before. We'll see if I can get it done
IMG_20240822_162410809.jpg

I thought this is going to be a simple morning.:baked::gassy1::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It started off waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early! My body let me know that my CBD intake had declined below therapeutic levels!:face::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

I ain't going back to sleep with that!

So I dose up with some CBD oil cookies with my coffee. As I was waiting for that to take effect, be freshly charged swordfish with a brand new coil got introduced to a quite big wad of the latest live rosin with Asian haze being the star of the show . At least that got me to the point I didn't care if the pain was there.

I still wasn't 100% set on up potting and considered running MC. After lights on, I was greeted by this! That's a three gallon pot.:biggrin:
IMG_20240823_091628873.jpg

Here's the biggest tentmate in a 5 gallon pot that was transplanted later.
IMG_20240823_091745021.jpg

Not gonna.gif

Well the only other size I have That would benefit this girl would be either a regular earth box or a 10 gallon, I think, Rain Science bag. I think it's going to be bad enough with the 10 gallon Rain Science bag, without going crazy with a regular earth box! Not with given how this girl reacts to an earth box!

So I have mixed up a transplant mixture to aid with a transition and also to get the moisture level in the pot to the proper level so hopefully I can roll the pot and get her out or squeeze it some way. Those bags should release fairly easy with the plastic on a large part of it.
So I soaked with three gallon pot fairly well, nowhere near being full.
Since I have it available, I guess this girl gets the 3.0 soil mix. That wouldn't quite enough and I didn't want too much into the other bag, so I topped it off with Mother Earth. It was pretty dry and I mixed it very thoroughly and now am soaking it slowly but surely, to get it to a level that can be worked.

I don't think she's early enough in Flower that she's not going to be shocked too much. It might even be a little helpful if she got held back just a little bit with her upward growth.

I'm just hoping I'm not making a Frankenstein!

One good thing though is the Crazy S1 will get moved once just one of the other two girls are harvested. I'm kind of hoping it's CBD Skunk Haze to be first. Even though she's gonna have some beautiful flower, she is a medicinal and I that's what I do with her. I think she's going to make a ton of Dry ice hash! Making that into live rosin just gives me so much flexibility!

Here's the upper Bud structure on the big girl!
IMG_20240823_091802163.jpg

Poor little CBG ForCE is still trucking along. She got a gallon of a good flower mix. I think she needs to be sprayed tonight with rot block. We'll see if it does any good. I think she's done quite excellent with the extreme temperatures she's been exposed to!
IMG_20240823_093931661.jpg

I'll post that potted pictures once I get it done.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Well, here she is all potted up in the 10 gallon rain science bag. I went ahead and added a volcanic tuffed silica, Earthworm castings, compost, straw and then bokashi on top.
IMG_20240823_135612066.jpg

I just kept squishing the sides together to get a little slack and then laid it on its side and practically just pulled off the bag a little bit of time. The root ball didn't stick any to the sides Of the bag and it slid out all together.
I moved the light up and now it's seeing right at 1200 at the very top.

RUCU CUCU is putting on another pretty fade like she did in the last grow! I really can't capture what it looks like. Would have been nice if it didn't have the bleaching on the 3 buds
IMG_20240823_140604924.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely have made progress on the trichome maturity aspect.
CBD Skunk Haze Has very very few clears. She needs more ambers, other than on the early maturing parts.
Definitely looks like the next few days will be it for both of these girls.
@Antonio_DutchPassion
Got a question for you. It's not a criticism, it's just a question, but kind of important one.
CBD Skunk Haze.............. Where is the Skunk? If she has some skunk it's hidden underneath some sweetness. The girls aren't putting out much funk because I'm running the temperature pretty low to preserve those terpenes. So I guess are not off gassing that much. When I touch her, I smell a sweet haziness, with a little funk in the background.
CBD Skunk Haze
2024_08_24_17_08_43_503.png
2024_08_24_17_09_21_915.png
2024_08_24_17_09_42_839.png
2024_08_24_17_09_50_794.png

RUCU CUCU
2024_08_24_17_10_06_784.png
2024_08_24_17_10_14_213.png
2024_08_24_17_10_24_260.png
2024_08_24_17_10_40_870.png
2024_08_24_17_10_48_239.png
2024_08_24_17_10_56_356.png

Since I was filling the girl's reservoir at lights out, I thought I would take some flash pictures. I couldn't decide which one I like the best, so I just include them all.
CBD Skunk Haze Is sure getting chunky!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

100_1122.JPG
100_1123.JPG
100_1125.JPG
100_1126.JPG

Well, everyone that was in a regular pot got fully watered. The two reversed females are now needing daily watering in their little three gallon pots.
I definitely barely avoided mishandling the biggest girl that I was going to make a mom from. She has really jumped from the day of up potting! That up potting didn't even bother her!:woohoo:

In the next couple of days, one of the girls will be coming out of the 2X4 tent That will allow me to move the Crazy S1 clone to that tent. In the 4x4 tent, I'll move the big girl over more toward the left hand corner and I'm very seriously considering to installing the net that I purchased a few months ago. I think I can manage to get it down over the canopy of all the girls in the tent. I do think that I'm gonna have to super crop her main branch. The knitting will help with that and she definitely has some very long branches. Even though she is extremely stocky, I think when they get heavy with flower, they're gonna pull down quite a bit.
IMG_20240825_173402515.jpg

This is going toiThe seed making experiment in the 3x3 tent is going quite smoothly. I see more and more browning pistils!
IMG_20240825_174254003.jpg
IMG_20240825_174301740.jpg

Definitely Ecstatic with the reversal! I'm definitely going to follow the same spraying procedure the next time I do a reversal! I think RUCU CUCU is gonna be the most likely candidate!

I think the reversal took quite well!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
IMG_20240825_174225122.jpg
IMG_20240825_174319705.jpg

Absolutely smashing it there Bill!
Those skunk haze cbds and the rucu cucu are baseball bats!
The reversal is very nice indeed, just looks like a full male plant.
I see a lot of people's reversals and they're ugly mixes of male and female flowers -- but not yours.
They're dropping pollen already, right? I can see some of the spent anthers.
How far into flower are the receiving female plants?
I kind of find this a challenge to time them right.
Usually my males are dropping when my girls are only just starting, but I don't want to keep the males around.
If I can't isolate the males, I often strip the male flowers off them to delay them by a few days to a week.
Let the girls throw many more pistils before the males pollinate them.

How did you plan for the timing?
Like, how many weeks into flowering do you want the future seed moms?
How many weeks into flowering and reversal until your males drop viable pollen?

Think I managed my timing really well this year, mostly by accident.
My main female plants are just a week to a couple of weeks into flowering now, mostly stretch, with just a few pistils.
Those big girls are many months old already, and several are revegged from seed plants started in Oct last year!
My male plants are totally different batch -- actually, I don't know if they're male yet, but they're regs.
Started in July maybe, but left stunted in tiny tiny pots.
I shifted these little regs into bigger pots at the base of the older females a week or two ago, and they perked right up.
Now the little seedlings are just starting to show sex -- two females out of seven so far, but should get a boy or two.
Hopefully the big girls will be nicely into flower, maximum pistil output, by the time the boys start to drop pollen.
I want to hit a whole big branch or two of the females with the pollen.
By big branch, I mean like two to three foot long cola.
And see if I can get a couple of hundred viable seeds from each of these girls.

Absolutely smashing it there Bill!
Those skunk haze cbds and the rucu cucu are baseball bats!
The reversal is very nice indeed, just looks like a full male plant.
I see a lot of people's reversals and they're ugly mixes of male and female flowers -- but not yours.
They're dropping pollen already, right? I can see some of the spent anthers.
How far into flower are the receiving female plants?
I kind of find this a challenge to time them right.
Usually my males are dropping when my girls are only just starting, but I don't want to keep the males around.
If I can't isolate the males, I often strip the male flowers off them to delay them by a few days to a week.
Let the girls throw many more pistils before the males pollinate them.

How did you plan for the timing?
Like, how many weeks into flowering do you want the future seed moms?
How many weeks into flowering and reversal until your males drop viable pollen?

Think I managed my timing really well this year, mostly by accident.
My main female plants are just a week to a couple of weeks into flowering now, mostly stretch, with just a few pistils.
Those big girls are many months old already, and several are revegged from seed plants started in Oct last year!
My male plants are totally different batch -- actually, I don't know if they're male yet, but they're regs.
Started in July maybe, but left stunted in tiny tiny pots.
I shifted these little regs into bigger pots at the base of the older females a week or two ago, and they perked right up.
Now the little seedlings are just starting to show sex -- two females out of seven so far, but should get a boy or two.
Hopefully the big girls will be nicely into flower, maximum pistil output, by the time the boys start to drop pollen.
I want to hit a whole big branch or two of the females with the pollen.
By big branch, I mean like two to three foot long cola.
And see if I can get a couple of hundred viable seeds from each of these girls.
I had input from @Antonio_DutchPassion and @BCBudlady to help guide me through this little experiment.
I think the biggest thing that I wanted to achieve is having the reversed females producing pollen early on in the flowering cycle of the recipient girls. This was really just to make sure that the seeds would have the best chance to fully mature without having to take the recipient girls way past their chop time. I'm still gonna take them past their chop time, just not a crazy amount.
With photos, I think 14 to 21 days is a good window to flip your recipients to flower after beginning the Reversing process. For the reversal females, I sprayed them on the night I was flipping them. I sprayed them every other night just before lights out. Twenty20 Calls for 4 spraying, but I did 6 or 7. I hit every single bud site and sprayed the main stem. The additional spraying didn't hurt them And since it was already mixed the solution would not keep, so it didn't hurt a thing to do that. I think it helped.
With as well as the reversal took, I think that 14 to 21 day time frame would work for most all photos. These reversed females will be producing pollen easily for the next two weeks with it increasing in intensity. More than likely they will get pulled within that time frame. I mainly wanted the reverse females to be producing pollen at the very beginning of the recipients flowering cycle to give the seeds the best chance to mature.

They are definitely dropping the pollen! You can see on the leaves random little dumps of pollen!:eyebrows: I think the pollen is definitely viable. A few days after seeing pistils on the recipient girls, I began to see Browning on some of them. In some of the earliest spots, I am already seeing swelling.

Yeah, I'm real happy with how the 2X4 tent turned out. I read the root intrusion into the nutrient mound Properly and in the top dressing at a proper time, unlike what I did in the 4x4 tent. I got behind the nutrient needs on the girls in the 4x4 tent. I tried to catch up with some liquid nutrients that would have been readily available. I watched some of those nutrients down into the reservoir and then to compound that mistake, I added water to the reservoir too soon and it caused the environment there to flip and just screw up everything. I might could have got away with it in Prior grows, but I was really pushing it with high CO2 and light levels. Your nutrients need to be spot on if you're pushing them that hard.
And that problem was really caused by the new product I was using. RootWise From BAS. The problem was that it worked very well and I got root intrusion into the nutrient mound roughly 10 days to two weeks earlier than normal. The problem came in when I did not act on what I saw!:face::deadhorse:
Those two girls in the 4x4 tent would have been much bigger than the girls and the 2X4 tent if I hadn't screwed up on them!
I think from this point forward, the only time I'm gonna use Earthbox Juniors with photos is during a test and I flip at like 30 days from Sprout.

The next challenge will be doing the same, but with autos. And I think autos will be a bit more difficult, but it will be with girls that I've already grown before, so I know how they grow. I think the timing's gonna be kinda similar. I think the 14 to 21 day time frame Is a good start of when to plant the recipient girls. It could be adjusted for when the girl starts to flower.
I have two candidates off the top of my head. One is just because I like the smoke and the other is a very good medicinal. That's Sour Stomper and Vidamints, respectively.

Back