Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Here's what I'm greeted with when I open the window to my 4x4 tent! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :biggrin:

IMG_20240826_061302286.jpg

Thanks for the detailed info and explanation.
I haven't done fem seed and reversal before.
Hard to do in a guerilla grow, spraying so often and at a specific time really tough.
I think for most plants, you're right, that 14-21 days is the peak window.
And that you want the seeds mature at a reasonable time.
You give them how long to mature? Four weeks to six weeks?
I'm finding with my long sativas, peak is later, like 21-35 days maybe.
And I don't have the problem with maturity.
Those seeds are like totally perfect, even dropping out by themselves, but the buds are still going... :p
I think you're going to have 1,000s of seeds in the end, growmie!

Thanks for the detailed info and explanation.
I haven't done fem seed and reversal before.
Hard to do in a guerilla grow, spraying so often and at a specific time really tough.
I think for most plants, you're right, that 14-21 days is the peak window.
And that you want the seeds mature at a reasonable time.
You give them how long to mature? Four weeks to six weeks?
I'm finding with my long sativas, peak is later, like 21-35 days maybe.
And I don't have the problem with maturity.
Those seeds are like totally perfect, even dropping out by themselves, but the buds are still going... :p
I think you're going to have 1,000s of seeds in the end, growmie!
I'm just going to let them run until I see the seeds trying to fall out!:biggrin:Then I'll l over dry it!:biggrin::haha:
I pretty much did that with the Bloodstone seed making and that was a very satisfactory result .
At least I was able to play musical cannabis plants before the reverse one started producing much pollen. Now there's only two plants that I had to go through all the buds to pick the seeds out instead of 5!:funny::funny::funny:

There might be a few seeds in the smaller girls in the 4x4 tent before I got the reversed moved out, but there should be none on the big girl that was going to be my mom. I've been trying to keep it that way too! Whenever I go into the Seed tent, I turn the exhaust fan all the way up before I open the tent. If I'm going to be there for any. I turn off the clip on fans. I think it would probably be an overkill if I turned off my exhaust fan in the 4X4. With that new 6 inch fan in the 3x3 tent, I can rely on that carbon filter to filter out the pollen and the drafted it induces we'll keep it inside the tent. I guess that's one real good reason that I go a bit overboard on the size of my exhaust fan.
My AC Infinity carbon filter has a black prefilter. We'll be able to see how effective that part is pretty easily

I don't know if it's just these two girls or these submitted far red lights, but I am getting a mixed bag of trichomes!
Maybe I'm getting over anxious.
Both are beginning to Foxtail a little bit at the very top most buds. Doesn't much matter on CBD Skunk Haze with her going to be fresh frozen. RUCU CUCU Seems a bit closer with some ambers in non early maturing areas. I didn't adjust the photos to better show the ambers but there are quite a few.

CBD Skunk Haze

2024_08_27_17_44_24_287.png
2024_08_27_17_44_42_951.png
2024_08_27_17_45_27_617.png
2024_08_27_17_45_40_877.png
2024_08_27_17_45_50_668.png

RUCU CUCU
2024_08_27_17_46_07_460.png
2024_08_27_17_46_12_699.png
2024_08_27_17_46_47_901.png
2024_08_27_17_47_10_616.png
2024_08_27_17_47_15_704.png

Well, I probably filled the reservoirs of the two Earth box juniors for the last Time.

Both reversed females in the 3x3 10th got fully watered.

Looking at all the small bud sites on the girls to be pollinated, it is difficult to find a bud without a browning pistil.:woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang:

RUCU CUCU is now out of the 2X4 tent in her dark period before chop. She definitely did not like the man handling of taking her out of the tent! Ohh my God, she started stinking like crazy! I guess that's one of the parts of this plants evolutionary existence.

I moved over the small Crazy S1 clone over to the 2X4 tent. I suspect sometime this weekend CBD Skunk Haze will get chopped and going into the freezer.

So I rearranged to everyone in the 4x4 tent. I was going to try and put a net in there, but it's just too far along for it to be really be worthwhile. I'll just use some bamboo if I need it.

All the Asian haze clones in the 5 gallon pots got fully watered. The nutrients I added to the water was FFJ and amino acids.

I definitely think there's going to be quite a bit of flower coming out of this tent by the end of this grow!
IMG_20240829_181639734.jpg

After I got everybody moved around a few days ago, I tweaked the 4x4 and 3x 3 tents Environment. Both Kent's now have their exhaust fans set to one. This is helping to keep the temperatures up a little higher and the humidity a little higher. This is to take advantage of the higher C02 levels. They have definitely responded! :woohoo: :headbang::headbang:

I definitely hope they are at the end of their stretch! The light is as high in the tent as I can get it. The big girl is seeing little less than 1200ppfd at the very top. That gives a nice little DLI of 47.52. The others are a little lower, but I don't know if I have anything to raise them up that small amount to even the coverage.

I'm running the C02 at 1200 PPM, so I don't think that's too high of a light intensity.

You can see the light and it is at the very top of the tent. I think I'm gonna start running the UVA light. Set it to run five minutes every hour during lights on. I think it's conservative enough not to harm and enough to do some good. This is 21 days from flip.
IMG_20240831_075905898.jpg

I like how these girls are forming up! I definitely like how the main branches Spread out with multiple secondary branches. I think the stacking looks pretty decent also.

Here's the big girl! She definitely has some big side branching. I think she's going to need some bamboo to help support them when they get heavy with flo to help support them when they get heavy with flower. They are stout, but they're just too long not to support them.
IMG_20240831_075821235.jpg

Her tent mates in the five gallon bags.
IMG_20240831_075827867.jpg
IMG_20240831_075838519.jpg
IMG_20240831_075844298.jpg

Things are looking great in the seed making tent!:woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang:

We have browning pistils everywhere!:eyebrows:
I played with the color to contrast the browning.
Look at that generous frost.
IMG_20240831_080002689.jpg

You can zoom in at various other bud sites and see the same thing!
IMG_20240831_080013918.jpg

Such Outstanding results on reversal females!
I wish I would have made a video! After I took this picture, I slapped that girl and a huge Cloud of pollen popped up!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo1::headbang::headbang:
IMG_20240831_075953968.jpg
IMG_20240831_080022424.jpg

Last few days I have been reaching in and shaking them without looking. Was the first time I slapped them as I was looking at them! It was pretty cool!
Realistically, I think I really only need to keep them in there maybe through this week. I'm pretty sure I have currently quite a few potential pollinations that would probably suffice. If I let it go too much further past this point, those seats are not really going to mature fully. my thought process is that whatever seeds I get at this point or a week later, would be fully mature when I let her go as long as practical.
Does that sound logical to you guys?

And here is the Crazy S1 clone from the 4x4 ten I'll start training her this week. The other crazy S1 clone is pretty far behind. The other two girls didn't share their light very well!:biggrin:
IMG_20240831_080118908.jpg

It's almost a shame that the next couple of days I'll chop this girl and put her in the freezer. Those buds are almost too pretty to do that! She is a medicinal so she gets converted to live Rosin!
IMG_20240831_080126424.jpg

But as soon as she is harvested, I can change the environment in my lung room. I can then turn the AC up a few degrees and then also turn my exhaust fans up. I'll still have the same VPD, but more air flow. I like lots of air flow! Especially running the higher CO2!

I guess I need to start thinking about the next grow. Today is 21 days from Flip. They should have roughly 45 to 55 days left. Naturally these seeded girls will probably run a week to two weeks longer to make sure the seeds are mature. I will probably chop them when I see seeds trying to pop out.
Probably the best thing I need to do is get the media set up for the next grow. I think I will use my two largest totes and start that sometime this coming week.

I don't really know if I'm going to start another grow before Christmas. It kinda sorta depends on my old Crown Vic. I really need to rebuild the suspension and give it a tune up before I take a Christmas trip to see my boy. If I can get the suspension done before the end of this grow, then I won't start another until after the first of the year.
I wanna have a nice little Christmas visit with my boy and the family.

I kind of think I want to do another photo run. I really want to try SuperTrainWreck in a regular earth box. I could make the 4x4 Tent in all Twenty20 Mendocino with Snow G. I think those two should be compatible to run in the same tent. Maybe @Twenty20 Adam will give me his expert opinion! I was really impressed on how early SuperTrainWreck put on the frost outside! Too bad the stupid Bud rot got her during that stupid long humid period.

I would kind of like to do @Jean-O The Legend In a regular earth box and in the 2X4 tent. I'm pretty sure that that girl could fill the tent.

That leaves the 3x3 tent. I do need to grow at least one medicinal. I could run either autos or photos.

Here are my auto candidates:
Aunt Jeannie's Elixir ............. A known strain and quite Good medicine .
Auto CBD Victory
Vidamints
............... A known strain grown twice and very very good medicine
CBD Haze
Auto Elephant
A known strain, very good producer and also very good medicine
Sweet CBD................. A known strain but I did not handle her well. Kind of inconclusive on whether she's good medicine or not
Gold Widow C B D....................@BCBudlady ................ Can you clear up if that is an auto or a photo? And is she a big or small girl?

Here are my photo candidates:
CBD Mazaar
CBD Skunk Haze
.................... They currently growing girl that produces well but unknown quality of medicine. I suspect it will be quite good.

I do have some other gifted auto medicinals, but I really want to make more seeds of them before I grow them out. I'm just not going to make seeds on this run.

And that's The status of the Grow today! Now that I've got this update done, I can finish up on moving things around and getting my new PS5 setup. It will definitely be nice to play on the weekly playlist with my crew after most everybody else had already migrated to the PS5.

Last edited:
Last night before lights out, all the 5 gallon and the two reversal females got fully watered.

I hope it never ceases to amaze me about how this plant can just rage in growth. I grew one particular strain of striped watermelon one year that came kind of close in its building to pack on massive growth. The only downside to the melon that it was not a very sturdy rind melon. That means it wasn't really commercially viable due to transportation problems. Extremely amazed and pleased with the absolute insane growth rate and the massive melons that came from these plants. They were extremely sweet too!

So my first lights on morning check of the girls shows that the higher temperatures during the daylight hours are really being enjoyed by the girls in the 4x4 tent. They sort of slowed their top growth a bit, but they are bulking up at an amazing rate! I think the microbes are the key. They are really enjoying the warmer temperatures.

I think it probably would be a good move today to go in and insert a few sticks a bamboo to help stabilize a couple of branches. I think really the only slightly, very slightly, negative I can say about this girl is in some formations when a main branch coming off the main stem will have multiple branching outwards at the end of that branch like the last 8 or 9 inches of the branch. Kind of like in a fan formation. Now now that's in her natural untopped form. Great for flower production! It just needs support either through bamboo or netting.

I might take a few minutes to see if it would be worthwhile to do a little bit of opening up on the three girls in the five gallon pots. Just take the branch and bend it down to expand it. Nothing crazy, just opening it up. There's not a lot of room to work with now! :eyebrows: :woohoo: :funny:

When the big girl in the big pot is needing watering, I'm going to hit her with the Rootwise for Flower and also the enzymes. With using the enzymes I'm going to hit her with a dose of my FFJ and Blue Gold flower. Added note last night that I gave the five gallon pot girls a dose of Blue Gold flower. It was a light dose being roughly half of normal.

I definitely had to check out what fun was going on in the 3x3 tent.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Yeah, I had to start things up !:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
It looked like I had Mountain Cedars in my tent when I slapped that front plant!:funny::funny::funny:

9fe36cccbe5b458f4f201563648ac8ea.gif

Ohh yeah before I slapped her, I moved one of the fans over to the same side as the reverse girls. That just blew pollen all over the recipients!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
I just hope it didn't blow any out of the tent! I don't think so with as high as I have the exhaust fan turned up.

Like I said before, I don't think the reversed will stay in the tent much longer. I almost want to try and save some of the pollen. Maybe if I had some of the bigger vials that get seeds in, I probably tried collecting it in that and then vacuum sealing. If I had a friend locally that was playing around, I'd probably save some.

Back