Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Mixing up some nutrients this morning.
My FAA at one tablespoon per gallon
My FPJ at one tablespoon per gallon
Some of the last of my EM1. I have no idea if it's still very active or not but I still keep getting a mother layer on top so I assume it is still somewhat active.
And my normal surfactant and humic acid.
The ones that will be getting watered are the three 5 gallon Asian haze in the 4x4 tent and each Crazy S1 clones in the other two tents. The two seeded girls will probably get watered tomorrow. They don't have quite enough dry down. I imagine that they will only get my FPJ tomorrow. They are just not imposing the demand like the other girls are.

Edit....................... Well those girls took a little over three and 2/3 gallons of water. Three gallons of it was my witches brew and 2/3 a gallon was plain water bottom watered in the tray.

Last edited:
Mixing up some nutrients this morning.
My FAA at one tablespoon per gallon
My FPJ at one tablespoon per gallon
Some of the last of my EM1. I have no idea if it's still very active or not but I still keep getting a mother layer on top so I assume it is still somewhat active.
And my normal surfactant and humic acid.
The ones that will be getting watered are the three 5 gallon Asian haze in the 4x4 tent and each Crazy S1 clones in the other two tents. The two seeded girls will probably get watered tomorrow. They don't have quite enough dry down. I imagine that they will only get my FPJ tomorrow. They are just not imposing the demand like the other girls are.
Do these fermented nutrients you make put off much odor? :pass:

Do these fermented nutrients you make put off much odor? :pass:
Some do but not those particular ones.
Now, FAA made with fish head and scraps will definitely smell. I made mine with a big old pretty gorgeous delicious looking salmon filet. It was extremely difficult not just to eat it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
But the quality of the FAA is outstanding and has a very large percentage of oil. It doesn't even smell fishy.
The FPJ just smells like a bunch of fruits!
Both will keep for quite a long while. You just have to make sure that your PH is around 3.5 or below at the time you end the fermentation and filter everything out. And just like normal canning, you fill it all the way up to the top.
Now, other ferments do stink quite a lot!

Thanks Frank!

Well, I think I'm gonna have to resort to day and night settings in the grow room. The girls in the 4x4 tent are the worst culprits but the others are doing pretty close to the same thing.
They these girls are transpiring like crazy after the lights go out! I had to set my high humidity levels on my exhaust fans and they are banging off the limits!

I have been setting my dehumidifier at a lower nighttime level. I haven't had the need to set high humidity levels on my exhaust fans. The humidity levels started increasing immediately after the lights went out and accelerated quite a rate with the fans at their daytime setting. They probably would have eventually come down, but it is kind of freaked me a bit.

At least that safeguard is set Now!:biggrin::face:

It's been a stupidly stressful day!:rolleyes1::face:

A quick visit at first light and I definitely see that I'm going to have to pull the five gallon girls out of 4x4 tent and give them a bit of defoliation. The big girl is still maintaining her openness. I think this will probably be their one and only defoliation. I'm just going to take the big fan leaves. That should give enough air flow and get some light on some of the lower buds.

Well, I did a bit more than defoliation. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

Once I pulled out the 5 gallon pot girls, I saw how big they were and how they have been growing. With as much time is left, I thought it was a good time to go ahead and do another top dressing to all of the girls in the 4x4 TENT!

Earthworm castings 3 handfuls
Lobster compost 4 handfuls
Volcanic silica 4 tablespoons
Roots Organic bloom enhancer Three tablespoons
insect frass 4 tablespoons
Bat Guano 4 tablespoons
The big girl got one additional of each.

I defoliated each girl, pulled out the old hay and then added all the top dressings as I went. I place the old Alfalfa hay back and added more. The big girl didn't need much, but all the 5 gallon girls got quite a bit of defoliation. Each girl needed some help or would in the future so I went ahead and added a bamboo cane to each one. The big girl needed a couple of branches supported to the cane also.

After they were all settled back in their place, I watered the top dressing In with RootWise Inoculate and some wetable micos and Sprinkled bokashi on top of everything .

Big girl after her defoliation:woohoo:
IMG_20240907_120519192.jpg

Everybody back in the tent after being worked:woohoo:
This is only 27 days into flowering with probably another 48 to 53 days left. I think I'll probably need to add some bamboo come at least I'm hoping so! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :woohoo:
IMG_20240907_132450124.jpg

Little bit of flashin' going on:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

100_1127.JPG
100_1129.JPG
100_1130.JPG

Last edited:
Looking at the one seeded girl in the 2X4 tent, it looks like seed harvesting maybe quite easy. Unless we got new Bud growth, then it's going to be real easy because there's just no flower to go through to harvest the seeds. It looks like every single bit was pollinated!

It wasn't like that with my bloodstone seed making endeavor. Maybe that was because the females were a bit more developed in their bud structure before they got pollinated by the later developing males.
I would assume that seeing such a high percentage of pollination, the plant would probably put its efforts into making sure those seeds survived and matured properly and not much toward new bud formation.

@Jean-O Is that a logical conclusion?

Nothing but seeds developing!

Edit............................. At least everything is getting nice and frosty!
IMG_20240908_105136456.jpg
IMG_20240908_105146699.jpg

The seeded girl in the 2x4 tent was the only one that needed watering. She got a little FFFFFFFFJ.

Well I noticed something in both of my smaller tents. I definitely screwed up, but I think it might turn out to be a good thing, maybe.

I did forget to do something when I played musical cannabis plants the last time. I could have avoided it if I would have placed the two Crazy S1 close together, but I didn't.

I forgot to wet down the seeded girls too kill the pollen. :face: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

So I guess now I will have some Crazy Asian seeds!:biggrin::cools::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That might be kind of interesting with both girls having really good structure.

The seeded girl in the 2x4 tent was the only one that needed watering. She got a little FFFFFFFFJ.

Well I noticed something in both of my smaller tents. I definitely screwed up, but I think it might turn out to be a good thing, maybe.

I did forget to do something when I played musical cannabis plants the last time. I could have avoided it if I would have placed the two Crazy S1 close together, but I didn't.

I forgot to wet down the seeded girls too kill the pollen. :face: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

So I guess now I will have some Crazy Asian seeds!:biggrin::cools::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That might be kind of interesting with both girls having really good structure.
Crazy Asian Haze sounds interesting!

Crazy Asian Haze sounds interesting!
Were your ears burning?:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

I was just fixing to tag you.
We can call it Crazy Hazy Asian.
Or we could call it Hazy Crazy Asian.
Or we could call it CAH

But we duzn't have to call it Johnson!**

I hope I didn't severely date myself ! :biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

Back