Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

What is the temperature doing after lights out? :pass:
It falls perfectly normal.
I currently have the AC set at 71 degrees.
I have daytime and nighttime settings for both the dehumidifier and humidifier. They are kind of polar opposites. During the daytime the humidifier controls the humidity and at night it's the dehumidifier. I change the controls at each transition.

Each tent has its own baseline setting on the exhaust fan during lights on. It is set low enough to raise the tent temperature and along with it the humidity. During the lights on period, once the temperature of the tent Exceeds the desired temperature, the high temperature limit kicks in and brings it back down. When I transition to night I turn on the high humidity limit on the exhaust fan.

It just seems that in this part of the run, it just takes forever for the humidity to come back down once it's lights off.
I clean all my filters once a week and the dehumidifier is definitely working with as much condensate it produces. I always empty it as the last thing I do before going to sleep.

It's just that with this run it seems to be more of an issue than previous runs. I'm just trying to figure out the reason why.

My understanding is that the whole plant's metabolic activity is what drives transpiration. I presume the plants are actively growing with lights off vs. shutting down. You're transpiration likely means that many things that you're doing are working. Unless you are in the "even autos need a daily rest of X hours" camp, why would anyone want dormant plants?

My understanding is that the whole plant's metabolic activity is what drives transpiration. I presume the plants are actively growing with lights off vs. shutting down. You're transpiration likely means that many things that you're doing are working. Unless you are in the "even autos need a daily rest of X hours" camp, why would anyone want dormant plants?
I try to always do my root orientated feedings just before lights out. That's so it's available for the plants and the bacteria to do their little night time deeds.
I believe that a plants needs a rest.

The 5 gallon girls in the 4x4 tent and both the 2x4 tent got fully watered.
IMG_20240913_115426776.jpg
IMG_20240913_115435389.jpg

With these girls so heavy into flower, it's going to be a flower feed. The BAS Cow Cal should be very helpful at this point in the grow. To capitalize on that product, I did a small dose of Root Wise BioPhos inoculum and 3ml/gal of the Root Wise Enzymes.
I added a small part of Medina horticultural molasses for the microbes I'm adding. I also added a half dose of amino acids with 1/2 tsp/gal
Normal humic acid at 1/4 tsp per 5 gallons and a dash of surfactant.

The BAS Cow Cal is a very fine powder and mixed in easily.

Maybe we'll see some sort of boost in the buds!!!

I'm really liking these pots with the use of the various ferments. The small 5gal pots are not near optimal for this method, especially pushing with CO2. That's why I've tried to keep the biological activity on the high end. Organics can only support so big of a plant without outgrowing what the bacteria and mycos and root system can process.

I'm fairly sure these 5 gallon girls will be fine. Now the size of the girl in the big pot would definitely be in a big problem in 5gal pots.

I definitely still love my Earthboxes! I like how easy they are. But they really do have their place. I really think that they're best suited for autos. Smaller girls get Juniors and larger girls get the Regulars.

Regulars will get the modded media separator. Hopefully that will lessen the time the plant spends getting that relationship with the wicking areas established.

After looking around the house, I had to go back and look at my Amazon purchases. I thought the big pot in the 4x4 was a 10 or 12 gallon pot, but records show I only bought one 15 gallon rain science with yellow band at the top. I did find something interesting. I made that order in June of 21 and paid$18.50 and today's price is just $1 higher. I'm hitting my 'rabbit hole rosin'. :biggrin::crying:
I guess that kind of explains her size.:haha::haha::haha:

So sort of planning my next photo run in the 4x4 tent, I think if I get 3 Grassroots Living Earth 15 gallon bags, I'll have 60 gallons of media under the HLG DIABLO 650R. I'd kind of like to see what I could do with four clones that were vegged a little longer, but trained extensively with layers of netting.

I've only grown a few photos so far, but there's definitely a standout that would warrant the above treatment. I think RUCU CUCU is the one . A great deal of that is her structure and her efficient use of her nutrients. Naturally the medicine has to be good and it is that.

It's just another technique that I want to get better at doing. It's something different! I definitely like doing things different with this plant, just so I can see how it reacts. This plant never ceases to surprise and amaze me.:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:
On the morning check of the girls, it still amazes me that the seeded girls have totally devoted themselves to the maturation of the seeds that were pollinated. Absolutely no other new flowering growth has occurred. That's definitely going to make harvesting of the seeds much much easier than I had with Bloodstone. What amazes me is that's exactly what I wanted to achieve by having the reversed females producing pollen as the recipients were beginning flowering. That whacking of the reverse females with the bamboo stick definitely did the trick! That kind of is pretty evident by looking at my circulation fans. They're absolutely covered with pollen!:crying::crying::crying:I made that some of that contributed to the pollination of the other girls that I placed in the tent.:biggrin::haha:
Well if @Twenty20 Adam ever comes back around ........................................ Your reversal and spray is a great product man! :thumbsup: :headbang::headbang:
You just never know! Crazy Asian Haze might turn out to be a unicorn!

I think the only thing that will get done today is watering of both girls in the 3x3 tent. They will get the same treatment with the Cow Cal as the others did yesterday.

Last edited:
Everyone in the 4x4 tent got watered along with the seeded girl in the 2X4 tent.
The big girl and the seeded girl in the 2X4 tent Mixture was with Cow Cal, amino acid and a new product from BAS called BuildASoil BIG 6 Micronutrients + Humic Acid
The five gallon girls in the 4x4 tent got the same without the Cow Cal.

I'm definitely very happy with the girls and the 4x4 tent! They are all very beautiful and they are definitely packing on the bud! The top dressing and ferments are definitely keeping them very happy with the demand that they are putting on the root system with all the flowers!
IMG_20240915_182724084.jpg
IMG_20240915_182738728.jpg

Here's some of those Crazy Asian Haze Seeds in the making! :haha: :haha: :crying: :crying:

I still think it's funny that I did that.:biggrin:

I have two Vietnam Vets that I help. And I told them what I had done and what I named them, both of them emphatically said that they wanted some of it no matter what!:funny::funny:

IMG_20240916_071831037.jpg

Speaking of breeding, this one's not so crazy!

Build a soil has just started their 7th season on their 10X10 tent series. This episode was mainly about what exactly they will be running. They will definitely be running some interesting girls and some interesting fashions.

All the seeds will be from a local breeder there in Colorado. Jeremy has ran some of his genetics before and they seemed quite good. It seems he has taken some quite good genetics and done some very nice breeding and hunting.
And now for the good part, what they're not popping they're gonna give away!

I entered mainly because I really don't have anything fuely or diesel. Not prevalent at least .

The Crazy S1 in the 3x3 tent is the only girl that got any watering today.
She's got a little bit of an issue that occurred from a temperature Spike the other day when a circuit tripped.
It's nowhere near the load on the circuit. A lot of times the quality of the electric service out here in the rural area it's not always that great. I don't know what these idiots are doing around here with the crazy cycling I get sometimes. I've had it go off and on many times and short secession.
I haven't had any problems since I rearranged everything. I checked all the loads and they were nowhere near close. I think it's the stupid quality that may have caused it to trip I don't know.
Anyway she got a dose of cow cal, double dose of aminos, Big6 and a dose of Recharge.

We'll see if that helps with her.

Any of you that may choose to use BAS Big6 nutes, soak it in warm water for at least an hour.
It is very slow to dissolve!
And on the website it does say it will have some insoluble leftovers to filter out.

Back