Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Early morning check shows that today will be and everyone gets to be fed day!

Today's feed will be mainly flower orientated and I think we're going to do a bit of brewing.

BAS Build a Bloom and Root Wise Phos at recommended rates and then I think I'm gonna head it with 1/2 dose of Recharge. That's quite a bit of diversity in biology! I'm trying to keep the biological activity at a high rate in the smaller pots in order to try and keep up with the demands of the plant. The healthier the root system, the better it's going to be for bud formation.

My FFJ and dried coconut water will be added at One Tablespoon per gallon and one teaspoon per gallon respectively. Build a Bloom and coconut water already have a decent dose of aminos, so I don't think any additional will be needed.

I'm only going to brew for about 4 hours. With such a short route time I will be making sure that the temperature is up in the water when I apply everything and begin the brewing. I think I'm just going to set this on the back porch to brew and maybe it will pick up a few indigenous microbes. It's definitely gonna get pretty toasty today so I'll take advantage of that.

At the time of application, I'm going to go ahead and add RootWise Enzymes at the recommended rate of three to five milliliters per gallon. I've been using the lower dosage rate and it seems to work fine.

First round of decarb and infusion is done with the second round of decarb beginning of the worked material of CBD Skunk Haze with the dry ice shake. And that first round is already in the worm bin and ready for those jokers to eat it up!
I'm using half fresh coconut oil and half of the current oiI have, which is from Aunt Jenny's Elixir.
With the way this girl dumped on the first shake and then very little on second, compared to others, I was questioning how much medicine was actually left. Well, as sticky as it was in the drying time and how difficult it was to scrape up, I think there is still a good amount of medicine left in the material.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of Medicine it makes with the combination of these two strains!

Back