Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Looking good Amigro!
:goodluck:

On a side note ....
The thinnest 6 inch Carbon Filter I know of is this one...It is pricey but Terra Bloom products are top notch IMO. The last TB filter I used to capacity lasted every bit of 3 years ..
https://a.co/d/4m3chQJ

:d5:
You can also run a 4”carbon filter with a 4”-6” adapter!

I think the girls in the 4x4 tent are at the point in flower where I can go ahead and add UV with the HLG Supplemental Lightbar.
Dr Bugsby may be correct that UVA does not increase THC levels, but that doesn't mean it doesn't affect the quality of the flower! Now, I know my first two grows utilizing UVA, I overused it. Even though it's only 30 watts, it definitely invoked a response in the plants. I think Vidamints showed the most response. The first round, she had purpled up so much, it was almost a black purple! With lesser usage in the second round, she still was a very dark purple, just not to the blackness as the first.

As well as this going, I'm going to be very cautious. I think the usage schedule will be 10 minutes per hour during the on light cycle. I'm not going to program that into one of these plug style controllers . I'm going to attempt to use the controlled outlet from AC Infinity. Now these are replacement units for the outlets that all of a sudden stopped functioning as programmed and the plug defaulted to on. Luckily, I caught it. AC Infinity has no exclamation to why they malfunctioned.

I've tried to figure out what would be the best to test these new ones out, without causing harm and very easily to detect. If these malfunction using the UVA, be worse it could be is 12 hours of exposure. That's not going to harm these plants. I would know that they malfunctioned at time of light out. Now what could be screwy is if they malfunctioned on the off cycle. But then I still don't think it would screw things up. Not that limited exposure.

Feel free to post your opinions on the test and if you think it won't harm anything. I'm gonna make a phone calls AC Infinity Tech department and work through this again before I start. I might call HLG and ask them if they've had input from users on their schedules.

Hey morning tent check reveals only one girl needing watering today. Again! I hate mixing up small batches! :face: :haha:
It's the seeded girl in the 3x3 tent. I kinda hate when they get off cycle from each other. It's easy in the 4x4 tent. 5 gallon girl up front on the right dictates when all the other 5 gallon girls get watered and fed . Usually the big girl gets every other feed of the 5 gallon girls.

Speaking of the big girl, her nugs are getting very hard! I think that's pretty Damn exciting at this point of flower !
And with that hardness comes weight. Kind of looks like I'm going to have to add some more bamboo and some soft wire. I'm OK with that!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

I'll do what I'll have to do to support some hefty buds!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm very pleased with the structure of this girl without any topping and almost no training. I really wish I hadn't screwed up on the earthbox girl that was extensively trained. It would've been interesting to see a production comparison.

I'll update later on this afternoon or what I did with the scheduling of the UVA and the feeding.

So I contacted AC Infinity and got a few things cleared up. The current replacements I have are the most recent versions. The previous versions did have some problems! This wasn't known at the time when mine first failed.

Get that all cleared up so I figured out how to program it and with input from HLG, I decided to just run 10 minutes every hour during the on lifecycle. That's a total of two hours during a light cycle.
And I think that should be sufficient to get some sort of response to.

I add a little bit of support to the big girl off the main bamboo pole with just some plain velcro tape and soft wire. It was already made up in readily available so that's what I used.

And I think I was able to pull them up and to get them into a bit better light!
IMG_20240917_141430894.jpg

I was up when the light cycle started. It started up perfectly on time and fully in concert with the main light!
It started right at the beginning of the light cycle for 10 minutes. So now it will be consistent and on the top of the hour, the light will come on.

For those that want to try this, it's real easy!
All you have to do is set the on cycle, mine is 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for the on.
You then set the duration. I sent mine to 10 minutes on 50 minutes off.
And that's it!
It's definitely nice to have the ability to 'look in on' the girls away from the house. :eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:
I can see it through the AC Infinity app. I see all the conditions of all my tents and in control them.
It gives a little piece of mind. :headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I hope they continue to work very well. I do want to run infrared on the next run. I want to run it 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the light cycle.
Supposedly this supposed to wake up the plant sooner and put it to sleep sooner. I really don't know if that really works that well. It seems like running autos on 18 6, they are ready to go to bed my time lights out and most times they're already perky and praying by the time the lights are on.
These damn Asian haze is always praying!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
I knew that I haven't seen any of the other photos in any other fashion than praying........ Inside the obvious issues with the Earthbox juniors.:face::haha:

Although it might be nice to put them to sleep earlier. They needing waking up,? Naaaaaaa, they're ready to go!
At least you know there's something up if they're not!
Okay I had to drive 50mi for a Doc appointment and when I get back, we'll see who needs feeding and what .....maybe have some 5gal action.
I definitely think I need to still keep hitting them hard. That's a nice amount of Bud for those Roots to support. I really don't think she's a super hungry girl, but the nutrients need to be there. Probably some ffj and a little bit of molasses for the microbes. I'll take it real close look to see if I need to hit any more aminos.

Nobody ended up needing any water and after I left the doctor's office I picked up some things to do.

I picked up some nice block dry ice and we're going to do some Shake Shake Shake of CBD Skunk Haze.

I think we're gonna stink the house! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, that's all done And the house completely reeks! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :haha:

I had to keep pushing. After I came back from the Dr, all I wanted to do is just go lay down for a good bit, but if I did I knew I'd be out for quite a while. Woke up early and it was a nice long drive that just have to be on a bad pain day!

I think CBD Skunk Haze produced quite well! Absolutely beautiful extremely light colored Hash!
Like all different strains, they just plain shake different. This girl really dumped her load at the very beginning. She really didn't drop a whole lot after the first shake.

Hopefully all the hash will be really nice and dry by tomorrow after I get RUCU CUCU in bags. I need to trim her up and get her in bags tomorrow.
Her hash looks like it should convert quite well!

I've got another tray that I did the second shake in to, but she didn't really produce a whole lot on the second.
I'm happy with her production. Hopefully she will be good medicine!
IMG_20240918_194302646.jpg

That damn hash was still wet this morning! At least it was Dry enough I could pull it apart and spread it out a bit and break it up.
It might be dry enough later on today to squish. I'm just going to concentrate on getting RUCU CUCU in the bag.
I've got too little hashballs sitting on top of my laptop. I'm thinking it of putting one in my new toy and see what it does.......................... Correction ...........the nice soft squishy one is already loaded up in there!
:eyebrows:
:headbang:

Well I got a good report back from the oil I sent to my old neighbor with cancer.

Here's what his wife said last night.

"OK, Tommy says his head feels goofy. His stomach doesn't hurt and he's not feeling nauseous. He isn't dizzy anymore like he normally is. He thinks it definitely works much better than the crap prescription that he had!"

She texted me this morning that he slept very soundly!
That was the THC/CBD oil that they used.

During the daytime, I told her to back off to one dropper for the THC oil and then go from there.

F*CK Texas's Compassionate Use Program (CUP)!!!!!!!!!!!
:grrr1:

What a frigging joke! $90 for a 30 milliliter weak concoction crap!

That damn hash was still wet this morning! At least it was Dry enough I could pull it apart and spread it out a bit and break it up.
It might be dry enough later on today to squish. I'm just going to concentrate on getting RUCU CUCU in the bag.
I've got too little hashballs sitting on top of my laptop. I'm thinking it of putting one in my new toy and see what it does.......................... Correction ...........the nice soft squishy one is already loaded up in there!

Well I got a good report back from the oil I sent to my old neighbor with cancer.

"OK, Tommy says his head feels goofy. His stomach doesn't hurt and he's not feeling nauseous. He isn't dizzy anymore like he normally is. He thinks it definitely works much better than the crap prescription that he had!"

During the daytime, I told her to back off to one dropper for the THC oil and then go from there.

I had to look up the Texas CUP program. Apparently it allows registered patients to use "low THC" weed. Kinda defeats the purpose. Politicians can screw anything up.

This is great feedback to get right.. so happy if you can help improve the lives of others with our favorite natural herb..
It's one of the most beautiful things on the planet, respect to you for sharing and caring with your neighbours mate! :headbang:

Back