Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well I definitely have to say that my new cannabis toy is Quite the game changer for me!
Just the ease that I can medicate and not be hard on my lungs, it's just outstanding!
This thing can make some vapor if you really want it! It's amazing how you can customize the hit. I've already tried two different strains and they needed two different temperatures to get the hit that I wanted. I think that's pretty cool.
That's a big huge plus! And the cream on top of that is that it tastes really good!
IMG_20240909_120042825.jpg

@Jean-O
Yeah the smaller of the two Crazy S1 clones with a little bit behind the other and I think she got pretty much fully pollinated.:funny::funny::funny::funny:

It just completely slipped my mind. I was just trying to give more room to my seeded girls.

After my first of the year auto run, I'm gonna plant a couple of those!
You just never know! We might have a unicorn on our hands! I do suspect that the cross would be pretty damn good in really all aspects. Both girls have very potent bud, very good bud structure, very good plant structure and very easy to grow and not very demanding nutritionally.

I don't think I posted my little drying picture.
That's CrazyS1 and RUCU CUCU ....foreground.
I think I'm getting a better dry down than what I had envisioned given the parameters. I'm running about 69 degrees at 60% humidity. I have the humidity trigger set at 60% on the fan and that's the only time it runs. That carbon filter is definitely getting a workout!

The leaves on RUCU CUCU look funky in the photo but they are almost a lavender color in real life. Very pretty!
IMG_20240908_114534707_HDRa.jpg

You totally did.

Well, at least someone got it! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

When I was thinking of a name for this new little cross, this just kept flooding in my Aunt Jenny's Elixir influenced brain!
crazy-rich-asians-poster.jpg

yeah I know it doesn't work, but it didn't shut up that little voice in the back of my head!:funny::funny::funny:

That Carta2 two works greeeeeeeaaaaaat!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

A check at first light shows that more than likely this afternoon i'll be able to water and feed the big potted Asian Haze And the seeded Asian haze in the 2X4 tent. I don't think that the other 5 gallon flower Asian haze will be ready for water by the end of the day. Definitely tomorrow though!

@Jean-O
I have observation and a conclusion. I'd like to see what you think about it.
It seems to me that by having the pollen available to the flowering female in very early development, once there has been significant pollination, the plant concentrates Finishing out on just what she has pollinated. it doesn't seem like anywhere on either one of the seeded girls New Bud Formation . That seems logical, but we all know this plant does things that we don't expect.

All right my count now on the CARTA 2 is 7 sessions and still at 38% on the initial charge. I guess it'll be interesting to see how quickly it charges with the wireless charging. This is my first device with that ability or one that utilized or Any of my phones had that ability.

I am extremely pleased with my purchase! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

@Frankthetank
I appreciate the Highly accurate review! I'm surprised you waited so long to download the app . At least the version that I just downloaded does work quite well. It's extremely cool! :headbang: :headbang:
Job well done!
:d5::pass:

Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion!
I'm excited to get to do a dry ice shake with this girl! Especially with my new toy! This girl is going to be tasty! The damn store would ever get some dry ice in.......................... I don't wanna have to make a almost 90 mile round trip to get dry ice where I know I can get it anytime. But if that's what it takes! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I got a feeling she's gonna drop quite a bit!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Damn! I just realized! I think I need to order more 37 Micron bags to squish! Just to make sure I got things covered!

Before lights out last night, all the girls in the 4x4 and 3x3 tent got fully watered.
A total of 6gal of feed with the following:
FAA @ 1tsp/gal
Build a Bloom @1tsp/gal
RECHARGE @ 1tsp/gal
Surfactant
Humic acid @ 1/4 tsp/5gal

TODAY

Girls in the 4x4 tent are just fattening up day by day!

IMG_20240911_163110053.jpg
IMG_20240911_163247696.jpg
IMG_20240911_163256398.jpg
IMG_20240911_163313881.jpg
IMG_20240911_163320595.jpg
IMG_20240911_163326990.jpg
IMG_20240911_163337080.jpg
IMG_20240911_163342608.jpg
IMG_20240911_163348355.jpg

3x3 tent
You can see the Crazy Asian Haze seeds developing!:biggrin::haha:

As early as Flyer but she is currently, any browning hairs could be considered a Developing seed!
IMG_20240911_163736705.jpg

Regular Asian Haze seeds
IMG_20240911_163747567.jpg

2X4 tent
Other Crazy Asian Haze seeds developing
IMG_20240911_163816677.jpg

Looks like Seeds galore developing!
IMG_20240911_163832218.jpg
IMG_20240911_163835851.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240911_163304293.jpg
    IMG_20240911_163304293.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
Thanks @Frankthetank

I think the next round of feeding, I'm gonna do a light feeding of the BAS product Cow Cal 24.

I had used it in the earlier part of the Grow and seemed to have had a decent response.
I think it should do fairly well with as much biological activity as I have going in the root system.

I don't know, but I seem to have a little interesting observation. These girls seem to still transpire and a crazy rate with lights off. And it goes for several hours after lights off. And I just checked and they're still raging with the transpiration.................................. At the time I made this statement, it was midnight, six hours after lights out. It is definitely taking longer for the dehumidifier to bring the humidity down.

Are they doing this because of the elevated CO2 levels? And naturally, I'm only running CO2 during daytime.
Is it because I'm pushing them harder? It's not crazy, the DLI is 60.

Thanks @Frankthetank

I think the next round of feeding, I'm gonna do a light feeding of the BAS product Cow Cal 24.

I had used it in the earlier part of the Grow and seemed to have had a decent response.
I think it should do fairly well with as much biological activity as I have going in the root system.

I don't know, but I seem to have a little interesting observation. These girls seem to still transpire and a crazy rate with lights off. And it goes for several hours after lights off. And I just checked and they're still raging with the transpiration.................................. At the time I made this statement, it was midnight, six hours after lights out. It is definitely taking longer for the dehumidifier to bring the humidity down.

Are they doing this because of the elevated CO2 levels? And naturally, I'm only running CO2 during daytime.
Is it because I'm pushing them harder? It's not crazy, the DLI is 60.
What is the temperature doing after lights out? :pass:

Back