Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Just look at these glorious seeds in the making!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm ecstatic with the results now you guys help me get!:worship::worship::worship:

IMG_20240928_100815412.jpg
IMG_20240928_100831636.jpg

Great write up on your watering procedure. I too lift the pots prior to watering and can get a good estimate to their needs. I water with pint bottles so I dump one with no nutrients in the drip tray and then mix organic nutrients and top water. Consistency is key and I also have OCD which is helpful when growing this picky plant. :yay:

Great write up on your watering procedure. I too lift the pots prior to watering and can get a good estimate to their needs. I water with pint bottles so I dump one with no nutrients in the drip tray and then mix organic nutrients and top water. Consistency is key and I also have OCD which is helpful when growing this picky plant. :yay:
Now do you pour or do you spray water on the top? I always spray! With the use of the surfactant and spring, it definitely helps with any kind of dry pockets that you might get in your media.

I add Recharge, BuildABloom, Pro-Tekt silica and Yucca as the surfactant. This is mixed at 1/4 recommended rate and poured on top.
Once the girls get to day 30 or so the feedings take place every other day at 6pm. On the non feeding days they get one bottle - 16oz at 6pm in the drip tray and one poured on top. There are times when two bottles are needed on top depending on flowering stage. I don't mix Yucca for this and just pour right out of the bottle. My wife already rides me a bit about how much time I spend with my two sweethearts and if I sprayed like yourself she would shut the whole operation down. :rofl: I like and understand your method bud.

Back