Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Buds are getting a really good heft to them Well I forgot to document some water yesterday. Too late now, I've done forgot what I did! :gassy: :funny: :haha:
I fully watered the two reversal girls in the 4x4 tent. Added some coconut water and a good dose of aminos. I was gonna add a new product from BAS, but I forgot to add it, .Cow Cal 24 - Food Grade Calcium + Phosphorus
I'll integrate that into the next watering.
If I don't see a decent turnaround and green up in the reversal girls, I'm gonna hit them with a dose of Mega crop At the next watering. They just got too big for that little transplant bag I had them in and didn't up pot soon enough.
IMG_20240812_130240765.jpg

The girls in the 2X4 tent are looking fantastic!
CBD Skunk Haze Buds are getting a real good heft to them. It's pretty cool to see them sway from the fan. That's why I had that put my finger on that one cola.:biggrin:
She might have a pretty fade. I see the beginnings.
IMG_20240812_130118959.jpg

IMG_20240812_130157011.jpg

RUCU CUCU Is definitely showing signs of late flower maturity the way she did the last time. The buds are bulking up in almost a Foxtail fashion. I probably need to scope both to get an idea on the trichomes.
IMG_20240812_130102551.jpg
IMG_20240812_130205955.jpg

And now we come to poor abused Crazy S1! Man she is rough as hell, but she is still drinking and putting on bud!
She's not quite dry enough tonight to hit her with a concoction to finish her out. I just want to experiment late by hitting her with a good dose of coconut water. The media to be a bit on the dry side to limit the time any water is sitting in the reservoir.
I guess tomorrow is a scope day because she needs a good look at also.
IMG_20240812_130308623.jpg

Yeah, the tops are definitely progressing as they should! :headbang: :headbang: I just find it strange that it progresses from the bottom upwards, at least in my example.
This is the very top of the reversal plant. You can plainly see the pistols showing and also some male-like flowers.

View attachment 1699592

Here is one of the lower branches at the top and you see pretty much nothing but male-like flowers.
View attachment 1699593

Here is that same lower branch as a whole.
View attachment 1699594

I do think I got a pretty good reversal on this one!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Looking good indeed! :clapper:

Funny to see the lower parts taking the reversal better than the top parts, seedmaking in full swing!

Looking good indeed! :clapper:

Funny to see the lower parts taking the reversal better than the top parts, seedmaking in full swing!
Thanks man! I appreciate it! I think I might have my hands on some good genetics that contributed to the results. :eyebrows: :thumbsup::pass:

It's funny that the normal hormone flow when flipping to flower is just the opposite.
I thought it was a fluke, but both reversal plants exhibited the exact same response to the STS.

So Crazy S1 was nice and light and she got a gallon of water with one teaspoon of coconut powder. I don't expect much water to be in the reservoir by say noon tomorrow. I'm hoping she'll wick most of that up. Maybe that'll keep her going for a little while longer. Have to break out the scope tomorrow without a doubt.:face:I keep forgetting.:rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

All the non reversed clones in the 4x4 tent got their full top dressing. It was a simple top dressing of earthworm castings, lobster compost and the remaining of a bag of BAS Build a flower. It was covered with alfalfa hay and then on then sprinkled bokashi on top.

Now, I did concoct a bit of a witches brew to water them with!:eyebrows::stir:
f4.gif

I wanted to try new to me product Cow Cal 24 from BAS.:eyebrows:
So to enhance its usage and to do other things, here's what I come up with.

Cow Cal 24 @ 1tsp/gal
Amino acid @ 1tsp/gal
Coconut water @ 1tsp/gal
Humic acid @ @ 1/4tsp/5gal
Rootwise @ 1/4tsp/gal
Rootwise Enzymes @ 3ml/gal
Howard Garrett Juice With fish @ 1oz/gal
Medina horticultural molasses @ 1tsp/gal
Therm X-70 @ splash

I don't think I forgot anything . :biggrin::haha:I have been hitting my purity 8 seal with this last batch and then have Aunt Jenny's Elixir Live Rosin. That's a combo! Yes but I haven't

Those five girls soaked up almost 4 gallons of water. Those cheap Vivo sun bags seem to be doing nice.
I'm gonna hit them with some kelp in the morning!

Along with the top dressing, the girls got trimmed up a little bit got some new hairdos. Just did a little bit of Lollipoping.

@throxic
That's the good stuff! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :pass:

It's pretty good thing my neighbors are not very close!

Man, the house stinks!,:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

This might be the reason.:biggrin::woohoo:
IMG_20240814_175813942.jpg
IMG_20240814_175819562.jpg

There's two more trays like the bottom one, but they're on top of my wire rack!:cools:

I was checking on the girls just before night night and my buddy called. He wanted some pictures, so I took these two.
IMG_20240814_180433896.jpg
IMG_20240814_180440523.jpg

Went outside to look at CBG Force and to give her some water with a little bit of nutrients. I think it's all going to be for not. She's beginning the flower fairly heavily and looking at the pistols, I see some pistols Browning at the very top of the buds. That's either the beginning of Bud rot or this 100 plus degree temperatures is playing hell with her.

The smell slapped me silly in the face when I walked in the laundry room, which had been closed off all this time.:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Edit........................ I'm drying all the worked material in several big aluminum trays with a fan blowing on them. As soon as they are relatively dry I will start the decarb and infuse cycle with coconut oil. I probably have enough material for two cycles.

Well, I really didn't expect that.:shrug:

As far as the ripeness goes, RUCU CUCU is the closest of all three in question. She still has quite a few clears, but she does have ambers in those earliest areas that you would expect Ripeness. Just not in the areas that you count toward the ripeness.
The color is really starting to develop in her buds!
IMG_20240815_170719081.jpg
IMG_20240815_170719081b.jpg
IMG_20240815_170734505.jpg

So all of them are basically at the same spot with just a few ambers on RUCU CUCU.
2024_08_15_17_17_01_234.png
2024_08_15_17_17_08_627.png
2024_08_15_17_17_44_281.png
2024_08_15_17_17_54_594.png
2024_08_15_17_18_11_259.png
2024_08_15_17_18_11_259.png
2024_08_15_17_18_32_926.png
2024_08_15_17_19_56_644.png
2024_08_15_17_20_07_506.png

All three earthbox juniors got their reservoirs filled! The two clones in the 3x3 tent got their pots fully watered. I still need to do their top dressing and up pot the clone in the 2X4 tent.

Both the regular and reversed girls in the 4x4 tent continue to develop.
So this is the state of maturity of flipping and spraying 25 days ago with spraying every other day for 7 sprayings I believe.
This is the closest girl
IMG_20240815_170007821.jpg

And this is the girl at the back of the tent. It's kind of funny to see the differences in the two clones and how they took to the reversal. You can zoom in pretty good and see how she structured.

IMG_20240815_170021833.jpg

It's been five days since the non reverse girls were flipped to 12/12. They're definitely making progress on the flowering side with quite a bit the flowering action and 'pistil waving'. I definitely expect little tiny pompoms by this time next week.

I think Operation Asian Haze Seed making is on schedule!:headbang::headbang:

The last infusion was finished this afternoon and Jared up with the previous THC only coconut oil. I now have roughly 1200 milliliters of that.:eyebrows:

I'm gonna run a live test on it here as soon as my New England clam chowder warms up, I think I'll test three droppers in my chowder with some rice and taters. Should be a pretty good test.

And the dropping of pollen has begun!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

So I've seen a couple of open sacks and trying to see some pollen.
Should I look around and look around and finally spot something on a leaf. I hit it with my finger and it just disappeared. It was like a regular pollen dump. Just a big old splotch of it on a leaf.

So with that process beginning, it looks like the timing will be pretty good. The girls are definitely developing more of a flowering formation in their structure.

We'll see if it's gonna be viable!:shrug::gassy::haha:

Well, everybody got watered! Earth boxes got the reservoir filled
All the potted girls got a little solution of brewed Roots Organic Bloom and a dose of my FFJ.

And all that hash got squished........................................ I tried it twice. Both times the results were very very similar. It is the reason why this wasn't posted last night.

Both times I have used it, I passed out and then woke up hours later. That is definitely not what I expected. Pink Panama and Knows Candy Are combined with Asia Haze. I was really hoping for something that I could easily use during the day. I think I probably still could use it during the day, but I'm going to have to remain very active.
I didn't feel the sleep coming on, none whatsoever. The first time I was sitting in my chair and watching a movie after I finished squishing everything.

I suspect Knows Candy is the cause of the passing out. It's probably combining with some other cannabinoid to produce that effect. It seems to be a fairly even high in the beginning. Definitely a decent head high. I think the pain relief is only at the beginning.
My pay levels have been elevated the last few days. Part of that is the more work but a larger part of it is because I have been pulling back on the CBD while testing this new stuff. A big part of the pain relief from the Current CBD concoction is relaxation of the muscles. I have definitely had to push myself in quite a few incidences over the last few days.

Anyway, Today I'm gonna check the trichomes on three older girls today and see their level of maturity. Once I find someone who's ready for a chop, I'll get to play musical chairs with the girls again. See making will move to the 3x3 tent and the new filter and fan combo will be installed. The old fan will be taken to the drying tent. I think I'm going to set the fan to have humidity control when the fan comes on. I think I'm just going to cut the plant up into branches and hang them on the clothes rack and place that into the tent.

This will make the 4x4 tent a BUD production tent only.

I gotta kinda correct the above post a little bit. It's actually quite good daytime vape, but with this one caution. You must remain active!
I hit it pretty hard this morning as a test, but I kept really active. After I'm done a few things around the house come I decided to give it a good test of how well I could focus. I fired up GTA and went online. I have a regular size vehicle that I can drive remotely. It also has machine guns in the front. I don't think I had much for problem focusing ! I could easily chase down and catch people in vehicles continue to shoot them until I either shut them out or the vehicle blew up.

Now the problem comes in when I eat. I've been having a light breakfast, a fairly heavy lunch and a light supper. So I'm eating my lunch and watching an old Star Trek movie. The next thing I know I'm watching some other movie.:haha::haha::haha::haha:It definitely slips up on you before you realize it!:funny::funny:

So I pulled out the scope......................... Definitely made progress, but no one is ready for harvest! Crazy S1 is pretty close and so is RUCU CUCU. CBD Skunk Haze is closer, but she has a lot of clears.

Crazy S1
2024_08_19_17_01_01_302.png
2024_08_19_17_01_39_759.png

CBD Skunk Haze
2024_08_19_17_06_10_878.png

RUCU CUCU.
2024_08_19_17_07_12_822.png
2024_08_19_17_08_08_017.png

Well I finally up potted the CrazyS1 in the 2X4 tent to a 3 gallon Grassroots Living Earth bag
I up potted her in the new BAS 3.0 soil mix. Good god, does that stuff have enough pumice in it?:what?:

Just waiting for one of the juniors to ripen so I can play musical cannabis plants.

2X4 tent
CBD Skunk Haze chunky colas waving in the wind!
Both her and RUCU CUCU are going to be pretty colorful in their fade I think .
IMG_20240820_170427300.jpg
IMG_20240820_170431984.jpg
IMG_20240820_170505044.jpg

Crazy S1 in her new bag. See all the pumice!!
IMG_20240820_170514561.jpg

3x3 tent

Poor Crazy S1 should be hanging upside down fairly soon.
That Asian haze clone is quite sizable. I think she will go into the 4x4 tent. Give her more room!
IMG_20240820_170540225.jpg

4x4 tent

Everything is going very well! I even see some brown pistils!

IMG_20240820_170742393.jpg
IMG_20240820_170759106.jpg
IMG_20240820_170821377b.jpg
IMG_20240820_170836024.jpg

Back