Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Linda Seeds Northern Lights, Miss Prissy, Was Cleaned and trimmed up a bit the other day.

I've stopped trying to treat her special. She's just PICKY!:face:

I'm just gonna have to watch the training when I regrow this girl again.

So, I'm just gonna hit her with Mega Crop from this point on.
Her buds are building, but she looks like crap!
I'm just gonna run her with Mega Crop at 550ppm Out the back door!

We'll see if it makes a difference at all with Miss Prissy!
IMG_20231103_171541325.jpg
IMG_20231103_171606657.jpg
IMG_20231103_171707656.jpg

Well, today has been a watering day. I knew my girls were transpiring a lot just by the way the Earthbox girls emptied their reservoirs. I probed a big pot of girls last night with my moisture probe and figured out who I was going to water today. I was gonna check the photo tent before lights off, but I forgot about daylight savings time ending And the clock being turned back. That tent was already off by the time I went to check it!................ and the lights are back on as I am writing this! Changed the alarms on my phone!:biggrin::headbang:

I can't believe how much water Walter White is drinking! I filled her reservoir early this morning. I just checked a few minutes ago and it is dry! I guess that would kinda explain why the buds are packing on so heavily. I still think she's a bit too heavy to add water now, but she may need watering before I go to bed!

I think Aunt Jeannie's Elixier is right behind Walter. She is definitely building buds at a good rate also!

RUCU CUCU will get her reservoir filled here within the hour. The more her buds are growing, with the spacing, it looks like she's gonna form nice big colas Mack N Crack And the bloodstone girls will probably need watering in the morning.

When checking the girls in the 4X4 tent With my moisture probe this morning, everybody needed to be watered!
I had the 5 gallon bucket in the room, so after I warmed up the water and took a gallon out for the Earth box, I mixed up the water for the girls in the tent. In addition to the normal humic acid, I split up the flower feed between my homemade FFJ and Build a Bloom along with 115ml of EM1. I bubbled the mixture for about an hour while I fix breakfast and ate.
I top watered the first three gallons between all the girls. I let the water settle out in the pots for an hour and then the last gallon I bottom watered.
They sucked that up like it wasn't anything! I mixed up two more gallons with just humic acid. It took another gallon to get them fully watered!

I really didn't expect 7 gallons to take care of the 4X4 tent!! It does make sense with the amount of usage the Earth boxes are doing!

When I got up this morning at 5:00 o'clock, Walter White had drank the reservoir.
I emptied the dehumidifier at 10:00 PM. It had just filled when I checked.
That's a crazy amount of transpiration!

I got up at 4:30 this morning so I could give RUCU CUCU her water Before the lights out at 5:00 AM. The other two earthboxes were light enough to fill.
RUCU CUCU Is starting to stink with a quite pleasant fruity smell, but very different. I think she's gonna be quite the producer. The tops with her cola are coming together and fattening up Very nicely! :headbang:

Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixir are continuing to bulk up massively. I'm also getting a fuel smell when I open the tent. The heft of the bud is getting very nice!

I think I'm going to cut back the UVA light even further on the next run. I think I'm gonna cut it back to 8 Or maybe 6 hours mid light cycle. I think 12 is still too hard on the plants . I think I'm also going to wait on introducing the UVA until early flower. It's quite obvious that the UVA is photosynthetic. Since it's on the side of the blue spectrum, I think it's keeping the plants a little shorter than they need to be.

I'll be adding some new tools on my next run. Stuff that is not absolutely needed, but it makes life a little easier.

Still gonna scuff my seeds up and do a 12 hour soak. Jiffy Pot worked fine the last grow. The problem is going to a no till setup, those jiffy pots just don't degrade, at least it's not as quick as I want. So I'm gonna be switching over to Coco Coin - Rooting Pucks by Char Coir

Since I'm running photos the next run, I'll be taking clones and using these to root them.

And to make things more easy in taking clones, I'm just gonna get a propagator with a light
I've been impressed with AC Infinity's quality, so I'm gonna give them a try. I think I'm going to get there larger 6 X 12 cell tray Version. Not that I need that many cells, just more room for the transplants. And there is a bit more height to them.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have one regular strain in this next run, so I'll have to plant more seeds And as small as I am now, I'm only gonna do one Regular strain or phenol hunt per grow. The larger size and more silk count will allow me to spread things out a little bit, so I can label them and keep up with them easier.
Anyone use the propagator or the rooting pucks?

I'll be adding some new tools on my next run. Stuff that is not absolutely needed, but it makes life a little easier.

Still gonna scuff my seeds up and do a 12 hour soak. Jiffy Pot worked fine the last grow. The problem is going to a no till setup, those jiffy pots just don't degrade, at least it's not as quick as I want. So I'm gonna be switching over to Coco Coin - Rooting Pucks by Char Coir

Since I'm running photos the next run, I'll be taking clones and using these to root them.

And to make things more easy in taking clones, I'm just gonna get a propagator with a light
I've been impressed with AC Infinity's quality, so I'm gonna give them a try. I think I'm going to get there larger 6 X 12 cell tray Version. Not that I need that many cells, just more room for the transplants. And there is a bit more height to them.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have one regular strain in this next run, so I'll have to plant more seeds And as small as I am now, I'm only gonna do one Regular strain or phenol hunt per grow. The larger size and more silk count will allow me to spread things out a little bit, so I can label them and keep up with them easier.
Anyone use the propagator or the rooting pucks?
I've tried several things, root riots etc, not impressed by any of them really. Yeah and Jiffy pots and pucks are not even worth bothering with. I'm about to start using/making soil blocks. Just have to experiment with the soil blend a bit.

I've tried several things, root riots etc, not impressed by any of them really. Yeah and Jiffy pots and pucks are not even worth bothering with. I'm about to start using/making soil blocks. Just have to experiment with the soil blend a bit.
Yeah I thought about doing that and making up my own little mixture or even just getting a seedling mix from BAS. With as infrequent as I would be using the mixture, it would just get dried out and lifeless. And another thing to store
I had good luck with the jiffy pots in the last run. I just didn't like the decomposition of them.

Massive Walter White
PRON!!!!!
wif one

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier
I think this guy visits the lights are out!

giphy.webp

100_0976.JPG
100_0977.JPG
100_0978.JPG
100_0979.JPG
100_0980.JPG

100_0981.JPG
100_0982.JPG

100_0984.JPG
100_0985.JPG
100_0987.JPG
100_0988.JPG