Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Small tents

2x4 tent

IMG_20231022_203205306_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231022_203209631_HDR.jpg

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier 37 days
Walter White 51 days
BloodStone girls 37 days

I've had to hit Walter with foliar sprays With a little bit of results. I don't have too much more time to be able to hit her with foliar sprays.
I'm a little confused that where her problem is coming from. I need to pull both of my juniors out, clean up Aunt Jeannie and thin her a bit. Then pull the cover back and take a look at Walter. I think I'm gonna hit Walter with Build a Bloom with a little extra aminos added with a foliar feed.
2.3x2.3 tent day 43
RUCU CUCU
Mack N Crack Finally shows white pistils
IMG_20231022_203342956_HDR.jpg

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier and BloodStone got some defoliation and some more training.
The bigger BloodStone got one solo cup full of my worm castings and One solo cup of BAS Build A Flower.
Walter White got a foliar feed of BAS Build A Bloom and additional aninos at 1/2tsp each per 1/2 gal.

All girls in the 2 by 4 and 4 by 4 tent got a spraying of this foliar feed. Walter White will get another dose just before lights off. The photo girls will get the same treatment at 6:00 PM on first light.

Last edited:
Yesterday, at the beginning of the light cycle at 6:00 PM, all Earth box junior girls got their reservoirs filled with simple humic acid water.
I think the foliar spraying has helped Walter White. At least the progression. I still don't understand why.

Chic-lit needed watering and the other large pots needed their top no till surface moistened a bit.
So I mixed up two gallons with the following:
50ml FFI
1/2 tsp Rootwise
2 tsp Medina Horticulture molasses
1tsp BAS Build A Bloom

The other girls just got about a pint each sprayed along the surface............ Just to keep the life in the upper structure alive and happy.
I think before The next round of watering, I will add some more Build a Flower and then add more hay. I think need to build up that No-till layer a bit. I think I'll add a bit of Bokashi to see if it will do anything open to the air in this situation.
Bloodstone will be a Colorful girl! She's getting frosty too!

100_0959.JPG
100_0961.JPG

Chic-lit Might be small, But she's packing on the bud and the frost!
100_0965b.JPG

And Knows Candy......................... just because she's pretty!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::pass:

100_0966.JPG

Yesterday, at the beginning of the light cycle at 6:00 PM, all Earth box junior girls got their reservoirs filled with simple humic acid water.
I think the foliar spraying has helped Walter White. At least the progression. I still don't understand why.
Right at 24 hours later, All three junior girls almost fully drank the reservoir. Just water between the ridges remain.
At least that tells me that there is nothing wrong with Walter White's root system! Hopefully the foliar feedings has resolved her issues.

All three juniors got another reservoir fill at 7:00 PM. Plain water this time.
Aunt Jeannie's Elixier got her platform Changed out to be a little bit higher.
She's now seeing mid 650s
Walter White is seeing 750
RUCU CUCU Will get her flower top dressing tomorrow or the next day when the compost tea is ready. The top dressing will get wedded down with the compost tea.

Last edited:
I started three gallons of compost tea brewing about 7:00 PM tonight.
One handful of build a flower
Solo Cup full of my EWC
One teaspoon of root wise
One tablespoon of roots organics bloom and Bloom booster
Three tablespoons of molasses k
I folded up a towel, put my heat mat on top of it and placed the bucket on top
I'm shooting for Friday morning usage in the big pots and then to wet the top dressing on RUCU CUCU.
I'll add a layer of lobster compost and then straw on top of that before I water in the compost tea on the big pots.

The compost tea was quite ready! That heating pad helped out quite a bit.

Every girl in the grow back taken care of today in one way or the other.
Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier Got the reservoirs filled with plain water.
All the big pot girls got their top dressing.
Lobster compost was the base. I figured 8 handfuls per girl and placed in a five gallon bucket.
To the bucket the following were added:
One handful of Craft Blend
5 handfuls of my EWC
Two handfuls of volcanic fluff
Eight tablespoons bat guano
Eight tablespoons of insect frass
One handful of Thorvin kelp.
I mixed it all thoroughly in the 5 gallon bucket and then gave each big pot girl 10 handfuls. The remaining amount got evenly divided between the girls.
Each of the big potted girls got a little over half a gallon of the compost tea and washed in the top dressing. Both 3 gallon pot girls got fully watered with the compost tea. At the beginning of the lifecycle at midnight , the girls in the four by 410th will get bottom watered until they are full. I'll use the rainwater that I collected the other day and just add a surfactant with humic acid.

I reverted back to the old practice with RUCU CUCU top dressing. I used the technique that I first utilized raising Asian Haze outdoors in the Earth box. I made a wet slurry with the top dressing I had made up and some of the compost tea. I think I'm gonna keep that technique. It came in handy this time. Even though she had already drained her reservoir and was ready for her reservoir being filled, I didn't want to take the chance of washing nutrients down into the reservoir and then adding water to the reservoir. I wanted to fill her reservoir tonight.
Yeah get your hands a little messy, but the stuff stays in place where you put it. I sprinkled bokashi on the top and put the cover back on and then filled the reservoir.
The other three gallon plotted girls got watered with compost tea.

4x4 tent at lights out at noon.
IMG_20231027_175836396.jpg

RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack
IMG_20231027_184255649_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231027_184802508_HDR.jpg

RUCU CUCU showing off her structure
IMG_20231027_184344471.jpg

2X4 tent

IMG_20231027_184714984_HDR.jpg

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier
IMG_20231027_184734395_HDR.jpg

Walter White
IMG_20231027_184741254_HDR.jpg

The Bloodstone girls
IMG_20231027_184746743_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231027_184329594_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231027_184329594_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Well this morning all the girls seem to be happy..................... even Miss Picky Bitch, Linda Seeds Northern Lights. She just confuses the hell out of me. I've never seen a girl react to training like that. She seemed to like the microbe blast everybody got yesterday. I might should have tried a little bit the dried coconut water I have. I think in a few days when she needs watering again, it's gonna be with a surfactant and coconut water. Let's see how she likes that!:face: Never a problem with her until the massive training. It seems now the only time she looks happy is just after a microbe blast. She drinks fine and she's never been over watered Or underwatered. Next time I grow her I'll just grow her fully natural and maybe just opening up.

Miss Picky Bitch and her Twenty20 tentmates!
IMG_20231028_100110040_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231028_100214588_HDR.jpg

I am thinking that Knows Candy needs a defoliation for air flow and may be taking a little bit more of a pull to open her up more. She has a fan above her and then one to her right. I think I'm gonna move the one to her right to the opposite corner from her.
IMG_20231028_101406086_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231028_101412637_HDR.jpg

Strawberry Biscotti Is begin to show some color and naturally she's getting a frosty and very stinky. I'm looking forward to smoking her!
IMG_20231028_101200634.jpg

100_0967.JPG
100_0968.JPG

Bloodstone is definitely gonna get colorful!
100_0968.JPG
100_0971.JPG
100_0973.JPG
100_0974.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0975.JPG
    100_0975.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Back