Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Walter White was showing some shade difference in her older leaves, mainly.
So I hit her with a foliar spray of BuildABloom late last night. And I hit everybody that was in flower!
Seemingly I could see a slight change, so I hit everybody again this morning.
I really didn't notice a super extensive root system into the nutrient mound when I did her top dressing for flower, s.o I'm pretty sure she's not running out of something.
Hopefully with that Foliar feeding and the microb blast with the flower top dressing the other day, hopefully this is just a transitory thing and it clears up.
I need to get in the tent and work Knows Candy a bit. I need to try and open her up a little bit more and do some defol for air flow. She's got some areas where she's got a lot of buds grouped together. it could cause problems later than it could cause problems later than line when she's close to harvest.

Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier got their reservoirs filled with EM1.
Try to get the lights off picture, but the flash sucked and no flash didn't focus! stupid phone!

Hopefully the EM 1 will help with Walter White!

I made one more mod to my 4x4 tent environment. In addition to the large side screened inlets, I added a 4 inch hose to the upper left large hole and have it just above the driver of the light.

My only reservation about my HLG DIABLO 650R is that the driver can't be remotely mounted.
It will probably get removed when winter hits in fully.
IMG_20231020_120930671_HDR.jpg

Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier got their reservoirs filled with EM1.
Try to get the lights off picture, but the flash sucked and no flash didn't focus! stupid phone!

Hopefully the EM 1 will help with Walter White!

I made one more mod to my 4x4 tent environment. In addition to the large side screened inlets, I added a 4 inch hose to the upper left large hole and have it just above the driver of the light.

My only reservation about my HLG DIABLO 650R is that the driver can't be remotely mounted.
It will probably get removed when winter hits in fully.
View attachment 1640109
Actually, it can be mounted remotely if you don't mind voiding your warranty. Just buy the right wire and some watertight connectors to extending the DC wiring.

Actually, it can be mounted remotely if you don't mind voiding your warranty. Just buy the right wire and some watertight connectors to extending the DC wiring.
Yeah, that's what one of the tech guys told me. I'm just gonna leave it be..

At first light at 6:00 PM , Mack N Crack got her training on ! :naughtystep: :naughtystep: :naughtystep: :naughtystep: :naughtystep:

I do like her structure!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

She also got a fairly heavy duty top dressing. I had left out quite a bit of room when I potted her up.
Two cups of my E W C
Two cups of Build a Flower
1 tablespoon of Bat guano
One tablespoon of insect frass
All washed down with my normal humic acid water with surfactant and a teaspoon of aminos and one teaspoon of Build a Bloom.

The results
IMG_20231020_185559996_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231020_185659266.jpg
IMG_20231020_191007435.jpg
IMG_20231020_191026896.jpg

And a little more than hour an later!

IMG_20231020_205610999.jpg

And she threw off three or four of the little trainers! She's gonna be stubborn!
I'll go back at midnight And fix her back up when I reveal my little secret weapon.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Alright, it's time to reveal what my little project this afternoon is comprised of and what I intend to do with it!

I went to the grocery store to grab some stuff. The produce manager was putting out produce. We had talked several times and he motioned me over. He told me he had some bananas and some avocados they're going to go bad if I don't take them.
I had been wanting to use some oyster shells to do an "avocado bomb" In my big pots to feed the worms. I couldn't get the oyster shells from the restaurant. The other day when I went to the doctor, afterwards I was gonna go to Walmart and pick up a couple little ceramic containers that I had seen in the store before to fill with avocado. By the time the doc had finished with me, I just didn't feel like driving all additional miles.
After thinking about different things I had around the house, an interesting Idea hit me of what I could use as a container. Since I recycle, I thought about using an aluminum soda can, but they're just too flimsy. That's when the Vienna Sausage can idea came along! Good size and opaque so that the worms would go up and eat. It's about the size of the avocado halves i've been using, so it made quite good sense.
@Fermented_Fruitz Isn't the only one on this website that can be extremely frugal!:crying::crying::haha:

This past week I had done quite a bit of defoliation on the girls. I had chopped a bunch of it up and put it in my worm bin, but I had quite a bit leftover.
So when I got back home, I cut up and mashed up the bananas and avocados.
I had quite a bit of other things that I thought would go quite well to feed the worms and therefore feed the plants.

So here are the ingredients to Wild Bill's Worm Feast and Orgy Food!
1. Bananas
2. Avocados
3. Cannabis leaves
4. Left over Bulk material from making Fermented Fruit Juice........... Stored in my walk in closet in a five gallon bucket Loosely sealed off with a bowl,
5. Uncle Jim's dry worm food
I think that's it................. That Mangoes N Chem has me well past the Ort cloud!:eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

It definitely made quite a bit!. I filled up 4 of the sausage containers and froze the rest in quart bags.
I'm fairly sure that the worms will go crazy for it! I think it's some pretty nutritionally dense Food for the worms that will be eventually food for the plant. Hopefully it will make a difference. I don't see how any hell it could hurt!!
IMG_20231020_193245596.jpg

It was a bit of a interesting mixture. After I mashed up the bananas, chopped up their skins, mashed the Avocados, chopped canna leaves and then added the bulk material from the FFJ. The FFJ material still has quite a bit of sugar in it. After I added it the mixture started acting like when I was making the FFJ. The sugar started to draw out the moisture in the mixture. It definitely needed more dry material, so I added more of the Uncle Jim's worm food.

I also added some worms to where I was adding the cans. Yeah, I need to add the second tier to my worm bin!:headbang:
The two pots that got the worms and the new feed.
IMG_20231020_235528114_HDR.jpg

Knows Candy after her little bit of training today. And she is stinking like crazy!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang:
IMG_20231020_235507494_HDR.jpg

The whole tent! Note Miss Droopy Ass Linda Seeds Northern Lights!:cuss:
She absolutely did not like her training! I don't think I've seen an auto react quite that way to training.
IMG_20231020_235545766_HDR.jpg

Flash shot showing the buuuuuuuds.
Don't bother zooming the camera needs lots of light and does not flash enough!
Note How Chic-lit, Lower left, is packing on the buds. All I've done to her was open her up..
IMG_20231020_235720349.jpg

Sorry for the tardy reply!! For some reason, I couldn’t get Autoflower.org to load, said it was down for several days. Trying to recover from Covid again too. Remain vigilant.
Bloodstone is typically colorful regardless of black leaf. More often than not shows nice red/purps flowers. She can be a stunner!

Sorry for the tardy reply!! For some reason, I couldn’t get Autoflower.org to load, said it was down for several days. Trying to recover from Covid again too. Remain vigilant.
Bloodstone is typically colorful regardless of black leaf. More often than not shows nice red/purps flowers. She can be a stunner!
Nice! I think the big girl is gonna turn out like that. I can see that this one will be interesting in a Earth Box Junior!
No mention of the C word! :crying:
Hope you're feeling better! Here's some Double Bubble:pass:

4x4 tent
IMG_20231023_063655671_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231023_063716432_HDR.jpg

Knows Candy 51 days
IMG_20231021_125549884.jpg
IMG_20231021_125723143.jpg

Chic-lit 50 days

She's getting really stinky and greasy!
IMG_20231021_125611504.jpg
IMG_20231021_125738172.jpg

Vidamints 39 days
IMG_20231021_125626543.jpg
IMG_20231021_125734521_HDR.jpg

3 gal Strawberry Biscotti 41 days
IMG_20231021_125635006.jpg

Linda Seeds Northern Light 50 days
I have no idea what her problem is ever since the training. She'll have a couple of days of praying and then she'll just go to wilt. Yesterday she was really happy and this morning just drooping her ass all over the place. Just look at the big picture of the 4 by 4 tent.....that was this morning.
IMG_20231021_125728992.jpg

IMG_20231021_125646926.jpg

Strawberry Biscotti 41 days................she's hiding!
IMG_20231021_125651327.jpg
IMG_20231021_125727594.jpg

Back