Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well, the Earth box girls are definitely drinkin' and stinkin'!!!
Each one is draining the reservoir within 24 hours. Walter white takes up enough to need watering within 8 hours after that. Seems like the other girls are ready for watering within 12 hours of seeing the reservoir dry.
Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier got their reservoirs filled with humic acid water with EM1 this morning.
The bloodstone girls, Strawberry Biscotti 3 gal and Miss Pickey Ass Linda Seeds Northern Lights Got fully watered with a concoction of Humic acid, surfactant, Aminos, and Miss Pickey Ass Got coconut water added to her mixture.
I really need to go ahead and trim Knows Candy for airflow. I did move the other AC fan to diagonally opposite of her. To do a real good job i'll need to move Miss Chunk, Chic-lit. She is still pretty heavy from the last watering. I'll just trim from a side view, spin her around and get all that done and then stand above her and do the same. She is just dense as hell!

Miss Knows Candy Got her 'doo on !!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nothing super radical, just a bit of a refinement. She got a bit more training and the cover crop got trimmed dowm a bit.

Before
IMG_20231030_132752076.jpg
IMG_20231030_132818432.jpg

After
IMG_20231030_140636600.jpg
IMG_20231030_140653889.jpg

Vidamints got a little bit of training.

I've grown maybe 8 different breeders NL autos and most were just mehh.. Except for Autoseeds N. It was very nice smoke. Then, I just a couple days ago sample the small Linda Seeds auto I just harvested and this is the best yet! I'm actually impressed with the plant and the smoke! THis is some great weed! Can't wait to see how yours turns out,
I have a new batch in 2.2 gallon pots that are looking real good:

Northern Lights autos.jpg

RUCU CUCU did not disappoint and she was light enough to fill her reservoir.
IMG_20231030_191022631_HDR.jpg

Mack N Crack got raised up a bit to give her some better light. She also got fully watered with the same concoction the 4x4 tent got earlier today.
IMG_20231030_191023485_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231030_191033950_HDR.jpg

Speaking of light, I'm gonna have to play with this little small light a bit.
Mack N Crack Is now seeing around 650 to 630.
RUCU CUCU He is seeing a high at 750 and a low of 630.
After Mack N Crack has had a couple of days to adapt to the light, i'll move the light down slightly to bump that up to around 700
I don't think that will be too high For the taller outer branches of RUCU CUCU.. She has slowed but has not stopped her stretch.

I've grown maybe 8 different breeders NL autos and most were just mehh.. Except for Autoseeds N. It was very nice smoke. Then, I just a couple days ago sample the small Linda Seeds auto I just harvested and this is the best yet! I'm actually impressed with the plant and the smoke! THis is some great weed! Can't wait to see how yours turns out,
I have a new batch in 2.2 gallon pots that are looking real good:

View attachment 1642426
Mine was absolutely fine until I trained her pretty damn hard. I've never seen a girl react the way she did.,
No, I have not a clue. I guess she just got stressed out.
I guess you gotta have one problem child in the Grow.:face::haha:

Last edited:
Well, I guess there's a pretty damn good reason Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Looks so much like my Walter White!
:face:
:haha:

Genetic Heritage
Jacky CBD F3.3 x Walter White (Mitch’s Pick)
The frost level on the Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Is at the same level as the Walter White! Who is the amount of bud that is being packed on. She is Definitely less hungry nutrient-wise and a little less drinking than Walter White. Just what is claimed on Mephisto's website.
She is even packing on the buds the same way as Walter. There are two spots on each plant where the bud is bulking up quite a bit, enough for me to give concern for Airflow. There is one difference in the bud structure with Aunt Ginny’s Elixir white hairs being significantly longer and more prominent than Walter White.

After looking at my photo girls in the small tent, it kinda spurred me on to look at what time frame Mephisto says they will finish. Both are around 60 days from sprout. Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Is 75 to 85 days and Walter White is 70 to 80 days. Two weeks looks about right for both, even with Walter seemingly showing early fade.
On the positive side, two weeks of Bud building is gonna be a lot! On a negative side, I think two weeks is just gonna be too long for me to swap the photo girls into the 2 by 4 and then move the Bloodstone girls into the small tent.

That damned RUCU CUCU in the Earthbox Junior in the small tent is raging her ASS off!

This is kind of why I like to document things. Just writing this out, I had a thought. If I can fit Aunt Ginny’s Elixir A and Walter White in the 2.3 X 2.3 tent. I can move the two photo girls into the 2 X 4 tent And let the Bloodstone Girls Mature the seeds on 12/12. That's only if I can fit those two earthbox junior girls in that small tent and keep the same light on their tops.
I don't know. I'll just have to look at it when I do it. I really have to think about the air flow on those two when I move them.

I really don't think finishing the Bloodstone Girls off on 12/12 will hurt the seeds any at all and that's what I'm mainly after on this Run.

Here are the area of caution that I was talking about on each girl.
In both of these girls, the areas of concern are what were the main colas after topping. With them being so closely related, they both stopped their big growth spurt at the same time and did not give the nodes just below the main top to turn up and start growing upwards
Aunt Ginny’s Elixir........
IMG_20231101_091054006.jpg

Walter White
IMG_20231101_091104745.jpg
IMG_20231101_091114259.jpg

I wish this camera would catch the beautiful purple color coming off the Bloodstone girls
I'm really glad to buy an actual decent camera. And she's nowhere near that light.
IMG_20231101_091131151.jpg

Knows Candy got her top dress no-till area moistened.
The other large potted girls used up 4 gallons love water to fully saturate them

RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack was moved to the 2X4 tent.
If the girls continue their stretch, I do have a lot more headroom in this tent.
I did open up RUCU CUCU a little bit. The bloodstone girls did get a little crowded, but they're just there to mature for the seeds.
IMG_20231101_183838247_HDR.jpg

Aunt Ginny’s Elixir And Walter White were moved to the 2.3 X2 .3 tent.
Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Needed raising a little bit and Walter White needs a slight raise. Just need to go out to the shop and find some lumber.
Once I do that, the girls will be seeing High 700.

IMG_20231101_183901715_HDR.jpg

All the Earthboxes will get their reservoirs filled tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks @St. Tom !!!!
RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack are definitely showing some very good signs!

I really do like RUCU CUCU's Structure!

I had to clean up Mack N Crack a little bit on her bottom and try to open her up a bit. I wish I had a bit more room but I have to deal with what I got. Heard node spacing on the tops of her branches is extremely tight. I don't know if that's because of her size from being in that small of a pot. I think it will turn out very well.

IMG_20231102_222311427_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222346909_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222422612_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222426072_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222431635_HDR.jpg

Well here's some pretty seed pods!
Bloodstone!
Both are full of seeds!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
IMG_20231104_003750632.jpg

Walter White is just packing on the bud!
These two Mephisto girls in this small tent are really stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20231104_001730335_HDR.jpg

Back