Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

She's my 'Seedy' girl!
:eyebrows:

This girl really took to the pollination!
:crying:

Little Bloodstone
View attachment 1644427
Hundreds of seeds coming your way.

And all the girls in Earth boxes got their reservoirs filled!]
RUCU CUCU has slowed her upward growth but Is now throwing all her efforts into growing the buds. And a nice frost is developing!
Mack N Crack Is developing very nicely and I really think I need to defoliate her a little bit.

So I'm trying to figure out which one of my meth girls is putting out the funk the strongest. And it is funky!
It has to be Aunt Ginny’s Elixir.............. At least for a great deal of the funk.

From Mephisto's website
Classic pine and spice, with an earthy overtone. A zing and tang of lemon freshness hits at the latter stages of growth.

Now with Walter White, I mainly smell the haze. I smell very little citrus or lemon.
.From Mephisto's website
Citrus, lemon, hazey.

Either way, Both are absolutely Terpy as hell!!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to remove both prefilters on the AC Infinity fans and clean them. They include another with it so I could just replace it. I'm having to crank them up a little bit in the 4x4 tent to maintain the temperature I want. The HLG DIABLO 650R Is an absolute beast of a light, but she is one hell of a thermal load!
I will try again to bring a hose in from the upper large inlet and direct it at the driver in top of the light towards the Carbon filter. That will reduce the suction head a little bit on the Exhaust fan. Hopefully with the pre filter change and the addition of the inlet hose, maybe I can reduce tent temperature down to where I want it with a reasonable exhaust fan speed.
I think I'm gonna recontact them and see if they can't send me a kit to remote mount the driver To use in the next grow.
It's gonna be a pain in the 4x4 tent, but I started making a compost tea for late tomorrow.
I'll remove Strawberry Biscotti and the three gallon girls to gain access to it.

I think before I apply the Compost tea, I'm gonna give the big pot girls a chopped dressing of EWC, compost and add some more straw. Again this would be for establishing a decent no till layer of organic matter.

A bit of a Saturday morning update. Pictures were taken late yesterday afternoon.

The 4x4 tent
100_0997.JPG

All the girls seem to be doing pretty well, Even Miss Picky!

I do see that I am going to change my use of the UVA supplemental light I have.

First off, The timing of starting the use will be delayed until early flower. With it being toward the end of the blue end of the spectrum, I do feel it is a contributing factor to keeping the girls shorter. I'm fine with shorter will manage girls but they are just a little bit too short.

It may be a cumulative effect from starting use early in vegetative stage, but I do feel the daily duration needs to be cut back. In the first grow I had it the same cycle as the light 18/6. This current run I have it set to 12 hours midlight cycle. The next grow it will be 8 hours mid light cycle.

I do want to limit the amount of purpling going on with my girls. I'm pretty sure it's not strain related, but directly related to the use of the UVA. Now, that's not saying that different strains are not more sensitive to the UVA light. A perfect example is Knows Candy. Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit do seem to be fairly sensitive. Vidamints, which was very purple by the end of her run, seems to be less purple at the same stage as the last Run. I think that's directly related to my change in the life cycle from the last grow,
I'm pretty sure it's not temperature related, since the girls and the other two tents don't exhibit any purpling.
It's quite obvious the plants are reacting to the UVA light. I do think the buds are much more compact and firm.

Chic-lit
100_0998.JPG

100_1025.JPG
100_1034.JPG
100_1035.JPG
100_1036.JPG

Strawberry Biscotti 60 days big pot and little one
100_1000.JPG

100_1009.JPG
100_1012.JPG

100_1004.JPG

100_1028.JPG

100_1044.JPG

Last edited:
I do want to limit the amount of purpling going on with my girls.
You're correct about UVA increasing Anthocyanin Pigments. But there are other factors that can contribute as well, such as soil PH levels, and certain nutrient deficiencies... especially when in combination with UVA. With this in mind consider that elevated UVA tends to deplete key Macros faster than the 'standard' spectrum and is likely a major contributing factor in the colouration.

:pass:

A bit of a Saturday morning update. Pictures were taken late yesterday afternoon.

The 4x4 tent
View attachment 1644990

All the girls seem to be doing pretty well, Even Miss Picky!

I do see that I am going to change my use of the UVA supplemental light I have.

First off, The timing of starting the use will be delayed until early flower. With it being toward the end of the blue end of the spectrum, I do feel it is a contributing factor to keeping the girls shorter. I'm fine with shorter will manage girls but they are just a little bit too short.

It may be a cumulative effect from starting use early in vegetative stage, but I do feel the daily duration needs to be cut back. In the first grow I had it the same cycle as the light 18/6. This current run I have it set to 12 hours midlight cycle. The next grow it will be 8 hours mid light cycle.

I do want to limit the amount of purpling going on with my girls. I'm pretty sure it's my strain related, but directly related to the use of the UVA. Now, that's not saying that different strains are not more sensitive to the UVA light. A perfect example is Knows Candy. Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit do seem to be fairly sensitive. Vidamints, which was very purple by the end of her run, seems to be less purple at the same stage as the last Run. I think that's directly related to my change in the life cycle from the last grow,
I'm pretty sure it's not temperature related, since the girls and the other two tents don't exhibit any purpling.
It's quite obvious the plants are reacting to the UVA light. I do think the buds are much more compact and firm.

Chic-lit
View attachment 1644998
View attachment 1645000View attachment 1645001View attachment 1645002View attachment 1645003

Strawberry Biscotti 60 days big pot and little one
View attachment 1645004

View attachment 1645006View attachment 1645007
View attachment 1645005

View attachment 1645008
View attachment 1645009
Hi. You girls are looking great. If you need some advice for the next run, I think I can assist you to grow them a bit bigger, if you wish so. Not saying they are small or something, I just have seen some guys grow some monster plants!

I could send some links or just drop in here and there if i see something that needs to be different or could be done better.

Im not a pro-grower, but i know a little bit. :peace:

4x4 tent Continued

Knows Candy 70 days

She just continues to truck along! Buds are still growing and firming up! Oh she's smelling so sweet too!
100_1001.JPG
100_1018.JPG
100_1027.JPG
100_1042.JPG

Vidamints 58 days
She is doing very nicely and her buds are getting insanely frosty and greasy.
I kick myself in the ass for the way I Handled her topping. I think I should've waited two or three days to let the 2 side branches develop a little bit more before I topped the middle one. I feel that totally screwed with her hormone releasing. The two new tops just stood there for several days . I've never had one react like that before, and I've never seen this strain do that with other growers, so it's not just the act of topping that caused it.
Given how well my first one grew without topping and just opening up, when I grow her again that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
She is still going to provide some extremely good quality TASTY medication!!!
100_0999.JPG
100_1014.JPG
100_1021.JPG
100_1022.JPG
100_1026.JPG

100_1039.JPG

Linda Seeds Northern Lights
Ms Pickey! I can't tell yet if for sure the mega crop is making a difference. She does seem to be slightly greener when viewed outside the tent. She got watered and fed yesterday and I increased the dosage rate to 800ppm. We'll see what that does and I will probably back it down to my normal 550. I just wanna see some kind of difference. Depending on her weight tonight, I may give her some of this compost tea I have brewing. It'll have to be tonight, I really don't wanna carry it over until tomorrow morning with the tea. We'll see!

100_1003.JPG
100_1006.JPG
100_1033.JPG
100_1045.JPG

You're correct about UVA increasing Anthocyanin Pigments. But there are other factors that can contribute as well, such as soil PH levels, and certain nutrient deficiencies... especially when in combination with UVA. With this in mind consider that elevated UVA tends to deplete key Macros faster than the 'standard' spectrum and is likely a major contributing factor in the colouration.

:pass:
While I have no conclusive evidence, I'm fairly sure that I can rule out soul PH and certain nutrient deficiencies with all the media in this entire grow is exactly the same. And they got the same amount of top dressings and waterings with feed closely to the same as possible with all the other pots. I try to be consistent as possible In my applications of top dressing, feeds and watering.
But that definitely doesn't rule out changes that could occur in each individual pot. I'm tending to think it is individual strain related as far as how sensitive they are to the UVA.
I think what I have planned for the UVA use in the next grow should make a difference.

I appreciate the input!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Hi. You girls are looking great. If you need some advice for the next run, I think I can assist you to grow them a bit bigger, if you wish so. Not saying they are small or something, I just have seen some guys grow some monster plants!

I could send some links or just drop in here and there if i see something that needs to be different or could be done better.

Im not a pro-grower, but i know a little bit. :peace:
I'm always open for advice man! I'm not conceited enough to think that I know everything!:crying:
I'm an extremely analytical person. Always been that way and I'll never change. I tend to Read threads with guys that put Specific details in their grow threads. I analyze their method and results and see if any of their methods can be applicable to the way I grow canna .
That's why I try to provide detailed information on what I do in my grow threads.

Back