The Rev R2 is looking like she's ready to stretch up into the moon! This pairing of Animal Mint Cookies Clone x Straw Dawg F1 Fv is exceeding my expectations so far.
20240630_184544.jpg
20240630_184557.jpg

23 seedlings potted up into solo cups!
Ready to go into the 2"x2" tent to bring them on to a good size for planting out!
It feels like summer is about to start!:cools::baked:
DSCN9264.JPG

All you outdoor grow-masters, please give me any pointers on my last update there!
These are going to be the biggest plants I've ever grown, pretty sure of that.

Do you have any advice or pointers at this point?
Things to watch our for in particular?
What NPK ratios should I be doing now? At the start of flower proper?
One thing I've been thinking of is whether to top those Grail x ThaiFrican girls?

Thanks!

All you outdoor grow-masters, please give me any pointers on my last update there!
These are going to be the biggest plants I've ever grown, pretty sure of that.

Do you have any advice or pointers at this point?
Things to watch our for in particular?
What NPK ratios should I be doing now? At the start of flower proper?
One thing I've been thinking of is whether to top those Grail x ThaiFrican girls?

Thanks!
Only done 1 outdoor grow but it did very well with no deficiencies.
Chicken poop for the early stages for the Nitrogen.
I use a lot of slow release nutrients, blood fish and bone meal, rock dust and guerrilla tabs Guanokalong Black pellets (guano & humic acid).
Beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae really help.
For the flowering stage I top dressed with guano, I love guano it does wonders in flower!
You plants are beasts and look great, keep it going as it is and you will have a bumper crop.
If my girls do half as well as yours, I'll be a happy man!
Best of luck with your grow!:headbang::thumbsup:
:pass:

The little ladies are in their temporary accommodation, just long enough to put a bit of a growth spurt on!
I erected the 2'X2' tent, fan and filter.
I couldn't find my "Migro" light so I used a home built 100w dimmable Cree CXB3590 COB light instead!
At last it feels like I'm getting somewhere, even if the journey so far seems like a long one!
100w cobDSCN9270.JPG

My home built 100W Cree Cob (dimmable)
DSCN9273.JPG

The little ladies in their temporary home, the great outdoors is calling their names!
News just in a "Blue Nerdz" just popped it's head up, that will get re-potted soon, it's defo going outdoors!

The auto blueberry on the left has started to flower and the photo blueberry on the right is jealous :smokeit:Happy Farming ! View attachment 1691531
That's too funny!:crying::crying::crying:
I love Blueberry, it's one of my all time favorite strains!
Closest I have this year is Blue Nerdz!
The photo might be jealous but it will yield more!

@Waira Update topped and trimmed and if the beneficials are an indication it’s going to be good
IMG_6294.jpeg
@Shiva's Mistress stay ahead of the supplemental feeding. I like something with 4-15-15 or around that and start giving them teas and top dressing at preflower.

@Jean-O nice looking cheese FV

Back