Thanks for the love bomb rep @Mossy Mother of Dragons.

@Kyote -- I missed your garden gnomes!
I'd love to see a pic with the medicine and cherries or strawberries together.
Yeah, I like his gnomes too, except that sleeping one. I think he's sneaking too much of the medicine !

We ate the strawberries.. the last of em this year :mrgreen: Now it's cherries and raspberry time, then plumbs n figs and blackberries :toke:
I've been collecting black berries for about a month now. I like making medicated blackberry jam for my toast in the am!

I've been collecting black berries for about a month now. I like making medicated blackberry jam for my toast in the am!
Grandma would put blackberries in her grape jelly made from wild mustang grapes that she'd make me go pick. I would take her for Sunday drives throughout the season to check the progress of the grapes and several areas we had picked out.
The last time I took her, it was in my new F-150 pickup that I had bought my senior year. I had to pick her up and put her in it!:biggrin::cools:

She'd always tell my Dad, "That boy's truck is fast! Did you know it can rattle the windows downtown?":rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I did a little bit of harvesting on the Cream Cheeze F1Fv clones. I'm not sure what the tree is but I have this ugly half dead tree next to the garden that shits shoots all over my plants and it's created a problem for the early flowering plants as the shoots have dropped into the flowers and started to rot. Errr I'm cutting the tree down after this season.... so anyway I'm about a week early on this harvest but I was getting a bit of bud rot on the Cream Cheeze as they are right under the tree that is dumping it's shoots all over.
She definitely put our some large chunky flowers!
20240706_131350.jpg
20240706_121618.jpg
20240706_131732.jpg
20240706_131350.jpg

This one cola was almost as big as the 5 gallon bucket lol
20240706_131405.jpg
20240706_131408.jpg

So I did a little bit of harvesting on the Cream Cheeze F1Fv clones. I'm not sure what the tree is but I have this ugly half dead tree next to the garden that shits shoots all over my plants and it's created a problem for the early flowering plants as the shoots have dropped into the flowers and started to rot. Errr I'm cutting the tree down after this season.... so anyway I'm about a week early on this harvest but I was getting a bit of bud rot on the Cream Cheeze as they are right under the tree that is dumping it's shoots all over.
She definitely put our some large chunky flowers!
View attachment 1692583View attachment 1692584View attachment 1692585View attachment 1692586
This one cola was almost as big as the 5 gallon bucket lol
View attachment 1692587View attachment 1692588
I'd be making me some Cream Cheeze hash!!!

" Can you say temple ball?"

" Tampa Ball"

"Close"
" Can you say Egg McMuffin"

" Egg a muffin"

" Sure, I knew you could!"

Please excuse the above ! I'm testing the new oil ! :eyebrows::chimp::cools::pass:

Update on the battle entries.
Northern Lights #5 still chugging away. It's just a smidgen taller than me now so just over 6'3"
20240706_121432.jpg
20240706_121444.jpg

Wild Thing R2 looking amazing! I keep defoliating and she just keeps pumping new growth to fill back in.
20240706_121452.jpg
20240706_121500.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 has really been pushing out new growth and blowing up. She needs more trellising and preparation for the flowering stage. Im super excited to have more CBD in the garden this year!
20240706_121517.jpg
20240706_121528.jpg

VooDoo S1 Auto is flowering up nicely I had a critter out digging in my pots again last night so I may need to set a few traps again here soon.
20240706_132456.jpg

Cream Cheese F2 auto frosting up big time early on in flower. This phenotype has a strong grapefruit aroma which is my favorite!
20240706_132459.jpg
20240706_132502.jpg

The Duke S1 auto still holding tight with its stick like structure, but looking happy and healthy. Nice and frosty though. I'm getting a wild garlic aroma off this pheno which is odd as they have all been a blueberry muffin pancake aroma that I have encountered until this one. Her structure is definitely not the norm either but interesting nevertheless.
20240706_132507.jpg

20240706_132510.jpg

@Waira update.

I'd be making me some Cream Cheeze hash!!!

" Can you say temple ball?"

" Tampa Ball"

"Close"
" Can you say Egg McMuffin"

" Egg a muffin"

" Sure, I knew you could!"

Please excuse the above ! I'm testing the new oil ! :eyebrows::chimp::cools::pass:

O yes there will be hash!

Nice looking ladies!
Update on the battle entries.
Northern Lights #5 still chugging away. It's just a smidgen taller than me now so just over 6'3"
View attachment 1692590View attachment 1692591
Wild Thing R2 looking amazing! I keep defoliating and she just keeps pumping new growth to fill back in.
View attachment 1692592View attachment 1692593
Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 has really been pushing out new growth and blowing up. She needs more trellising and preparation for the flowering stage. Im super excited to have more CBD in the garden this year! View attachment 1692594View attachment 1692595
VooDoo S1 Auto is flowering up nicely I had a critter out digging in my pots again last night so I may need to set a few traps again here soon.
View attachment 1692596
Cream Cheese F2 auto frosting up big time early on in flower. This phenotype has a strong grapefruit aroma which is my favorite!
View attachment 1692597View attachment 1692598
The Duke S1 auto still holding tight with its stick like structure, but looking happy and healthy. Nice and frosty though. I'm getting a wild garlic aroma off this pheno which is odd as they have all been a blueberry muffin pancake aroma that I have encountered until this one. Her structure is definitely not the norm either but interesting nevertheless.
View attachment 1692599

View attachment 1692600

@Waira update.

Just stopping by, since i was in the neighborhood. Wow, just the last couple of pages are fantastic! Won't have time to go back much farther, cuz need to start cooking walleye, soon.
Hope to get back to some autos, one of these days.
Our veggie gardens are pretty dismal. Between sissy moving in, eldest brother's passing, another brother's cancer appts, and rain rain rain...two of our gardens only got half planted. Good thing that our freezers are still half full.
I've been on a really low carb diet. Two days into it, i was so dizzy that i felt like i was going to pass out. Checked blood pressure and it was WAY low, so discontinued the bp meds. Lost over twenty pounds, so far, a bit more to go. Had an ice cream birthday binge that set me back a little, but am back at the diet. Nearly 70 years old, and not on any pharma meds, now. YAY! So, this diet showed me that salt was not my blood pressure problem, it was sugar. I'm just not trusting pharma drugs and docs much anymore. I'm supposed to be getting two teaspoons of salt per day, which i usually cannot do, but am really eating a lot of it. Triglycerides have always been FAR over 'normal', since i started getting routine blood tests, and had gotten worse with every year that passed. Boom! with this diet, it's in the middle of 'normal' range! PURE monk fruit has kept me in 'sweets' (just a tad in cocoa powder and hot water, maybe a little cream) or i don't know if i could have done this.:yay:

Back