@SOOTDAWG jus download the vid file to ur puter, then reupload to site uzing the "attach filez" option & the audio should work jus fine ;) ppp

WOOF! .....hello to all
i kept this short as i did not know how much vid could be downloaded as i've tried to share larger vids with no luck.
Dutchpro nutrients
coco/perlite mix amended and topcoat with 5-5-5 dry amendment
5.5-6.5 water
no training to autos yet
photos have been pinched/pizzed

@Autoseeds.com
@Cultivators

WOOF! .....hello to all
i kept this short as i did not know how much vid could be downloaded as i've tried to share larger vids with no luck.
Dutchpro nutrients
coco/perlite mix amended and topcoat with 5-5-5 dry amendment
5.5-6.5 water
no training to autos yet
photos have been pinched/pizzed

@Autoseeds.com
@Cultivators

View attachment 1692670
Thats an amazing location you're in mate!

I ended up setting up an instagram for the purposes of sharing longer videos on here. It doesn't display properly on desktop but does on phones.

Qb

Wino's OG autos
20240707_112004[1].jpg

Blackberry Wine's These aren't doing that great, 1st one's I planted were ate by rabbits. I haven't amended this bed in a couple years so I made some compost tea for them a couple days ago.
20240707_112022[1].jpg

Frosted Truffle Pie
20240707_112253[1].jpg

Left Biscotti, mid Sub Zero and Frosted Truffle pie
20240707_112146[1].jpg

@Waira identified septoria on the leaves. I spent 5 hours stripping the lowers and infected leaves then sprayed with a copper fungicide. I dont think its working to stop it. I ordered some captain jacks neem, I'll give that a try. I've been thinking about next year and how to stop it. I think im not going to till the soil and add a cover crop. I need to do so more reading on it. Any thoughts from guys? Mulch the area with wood chips or cover the area in fabric? I dunno... I grew down in Indiana for nearly 30 years and never had this problem.

Happy growing!

Photoperiod weekly update, they are at day 70 today. Still veggin. Did a top dress on Wednesday of dr earth 4-6-2 tomato and flower. Less rain and more sun been the norm.
IMG_3749.jpeg
IMG_3750.jpeg
IMG_3751.jpeg
IMG_3755.jpeg
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3757.jpeg

Did a little bending and staking, spreading out… that’s all for them.

Weekly update of the OD autos, day 32 from popping soil, frosty gelato 1+2 . The bigger one is #2. That one is doing pretty good. The other one is gonna make a joint or two but I’ll let it grow.
IMG_3752.jpeg
IMG_3754.jpeg
IMG_3753.jpeg

Got a topdress on Wednesday of 4-6-2 dr earth. That’s all for now!

Back