Looking very healthy and happy @Waira .......:watering:.... lots looking delightfully Indica..ca...ca.....:eyebrows:

#HappyFriday update.......:bighug:

View attachment 1693583

The big girls munching sunbeams like pros.........:biggrin:....1ltr bottle for perspective......not Secret ferts..........:yeah:

View attachment 1693585

The Lucky Dragon regerm are back on track.......:biggrin:...this is a Fun grow....males will be killed on sight.............but...

There are a couple of glorious Dragon males there that I'm finding hard to resist......:crying:.. bloody compulsive......

View attachment 1693587

Me cucumber pot makes me Smile every morning...it is like a secret garden...

All cukes on the outside....

View attachment 1693588

All girls on the inside..........:biggrin:.... I've laid them down....not expecting bigger buds... they are seeded.. probably won't move much now.. switch to seed bearing.

But we got the tip off yesterday that the plot next door is going on the market... imminently....so we might have strangers passing coming to view it.. better safe than sorry....

Better replace the air freshner too.......:pass:

Have a great weekend........:headbang:
I see four standouts in your little orgy bin.

I see four standouts in your little orgy bin.

Yup...they are a touch Older @WildBill ...I had a sporadic germ....so I added more....... :biggrin: ...'bout a week difference in age...:headbang:

Happy Friday back to ya! I'm definitely glad it's the weekend.

Says the compulsive over worker..........:pighug:...how much Me time you got planned........?...

Yup...they are a touch Older @WildBill ...I had a sporadic germ....so I added more....... :biggrin: ...'bout a week difference in age...:headbang:

Says the compulsive over worker..........:pighug:...how much Me time you got planned........?...
I didn't have you figured for a 'sporadic germ'! :eyebrows::biggrin::pass:

I really liked that Lav x Purps x C99 auto. I crossed it to The Straw Dawg FV to make my Amethyst which I have at the R3 stage going with a lavender heavy phenotype for my selection. Super Haze are the effects from it, it really puts your head in the clouds.
OHHH that sounds good. Love me some sativa leaning haze now and then.

Oh....I Forgot....one for @Waira ....... :crying: .....siblings....all things being equal.......

Who on Earth would pick the scrawny bird on the left... compared to her voluptuous sister on the right........:eyebrows:... Madness...

View attachment 1693589
Voluptuous is the way to go. :woohoo: Looking good and stinky in your party of the world. :)

Was having all types of issues with germination this year. I found this which I found interesting.
IMG_6316.jpeg

Back