Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One that has you off on weekends!
It works ok when you got someone to split bills with. Normally Id have 3-4 days off a week, now that Im on my own I gotta work ot. I dont really care which days I have off either. You guys dont even know about the mandatory 7 days on I gotta do next week. Working Wednesday to Wednesday. Only 1 day is overtime because its split between 2 weeks

I'd give 2 weeks just to make sure..
They won't be hurt by a bit of extra time, but they can be by not having enough. I like to leave them until the seeds are pretty much falling out on their own. :pighug:

LOL!
I had the same thoughts when I was doing my first "Frenchy" ....RIP.... hot water wine bottle hash making.
Man, when you smoke/vape your first aged templeball, mine was only 8 months, you'll kick back with a big ol' Cheshire cat smile..........not all the smile from the high. The flavors are simply amazing and the high will hit HARD!
I have a little 20g ball with a two month cure and I'm the fuggin Mervins Lady wanting to open it up! LOL!
When i have a few lbs i'll make some, you talked me into it lol

I'm only off on Sundays. And I'm on call 1 week every month so I'll usually have to work that Sunday. I'm currently 5 hours into my workday. :baked: But only maybe another 2 or 3 hours to go

I used to work a 4 and a 6 day week......10.25 hour days......the 4 day week was great...the 6 day not so bloody much..... :biggrin:

I worked every Bank Holiday...........hubby was over the moon coz he got to play golf on every one of them.....:pass:....

My babies are looking fantastic I love the rain science bags
7458B3C2-CDBE-4825-AC3E-55F3A787E32D.jpeg
DB6F6872-1243-418E-9055-DD3EA16217F2.jpeg

the meph wedding is a short plant its half the size. Its the back left corner obviously. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back