Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't be hurt by a bit of extra time, but they can be by not having enough. I like to leave them until the seeds are pretty much falling out on their own. :pighug:

Leave them 'til their petticoats rustle.............:biggrin:...{dry..loose calyxs}.....

They won't be hurt by a bit of extra time, but they can be by not having enough. I like to leave them until the seeds are pretty much falling out on their own. :pighug:
My bloody skunk is doing that now! they are popping out of the buds but my red gorilla girl xl, you can't even see the seeds, covered in frost and buds.

I need to harvest the bloody skunk very soon as the budrot is back and attacking the buds again, i'm sure the seeds will be fine and its only on a few of the buds. She is just a seed plant also.

Fresh off the buds, maybe to early?

#Orgypot haha yes

I Thought they might be your new ones.... :headbang: .....I can normally germ after 7-10 days dry.

I've got a new set in meself off the girls I just cut down.....if they dont germ........I just re-seed the pot...save wasting the compo.......Good Luck.....:wizzy:

My babies are looking fantastic I love the rain science bags View attachment 1500895View attachment 1500896

the meph wedding is a short plant its half the size. Its the back left corner obviously. :headbang:
I think for my next grow I might get different bags. These ac infinity bags work but the weave on them is tight as hell. I dont think they breathe at all almost like having them disposable pots.

Leave them 'til their petticoats rustle.............:biggrin:...{dry..loose calyxs}.....
i'll let them stay until y'all thing its good then lol i'm in no hurry i just know if my 5 gallon #orgypot pops any seeds i know the plant is ready and i chop anyways hahahaa

I Thought they might be your new ones.... :headbang: .....I can normally germ after 7-10 days dry.

I've got a new set in meself off the girls I just cut down.....if they dont germ........I just re-seed the pot...save wasting the compo.......Good Luck.....:wizzy:
yup my fresh seeds not even dried haha, letting nature run its course as if a deer killed the plant in the wild and the plant got covered with dirt and water :smokeit:

I think for my next grow I might get different bags. These ac infinity bags work but the weave on them is tight as hell. I dont think they breathe at all almost like having them disposable pots.
I would suggest rain science or honor pot they look similar. you can see thru the pot plenty of air flow. you got to water more often but and there kinda spendy but they have a life time warranty. Easy to clean. I got them so I got all the same good quality that Im not just using and throwing away. im try and recycle my soil too. trying to keep it as cheap as possible. And as little waste as possible too.

Here is that seed bustin' bloody skunk

20220813_105830.jpg
20220813_105840.jpg
20220813_105843.jpg
20220813_105835.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back