Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I worry about is the water turning stagnant at the bottom of the pot and creating mold. The soil is dryingbout faster now that I have a clip on in there blowing on it constantly. Well see how it goes but I have a feeling its only gonna be the top 2 or 3 inches of soil now tho. Also I dont like these square ones, the creases in them make them really hard to fill without extra hands. I probably dumped 1/4 of a 5gal pot worth on the floor trying to fill it lmao
Container pot mold is not a issue, ALL of my autopots have it on the top soil and when i used fabric pots without autopots i would get mold on the bottoms of the pots, never was a issue, i'm told its healthy :pighug:

As for stagnant water, how does that happen in fabric pots? if they are lifted up off the ground or sitting on clayballs (hydroton) this won't happen, its REALLY hard to overwater in those pots

Lots of air movement and a dehumidifier and "no problems mon"
No problem with air movement, I usually have 3 clip-on fans going inside the tent, plus the ventilation system I use has a 4" intake and exhaust fan(that vents outside) in a 2.5x2.5 tent. The lung room is the issue, I can run the ac OR the dehumidifier but not both, so I can run the ac and have high humidity or run the dehumidifier and have high heat, I just can't win!!!!

I would suggest rain science or honor pot they look similar. you can see thru the pot plenty of air flow. you got to water more often but and there kinda spendy but they have a life time warranty. Easy to clean. I got them so I got all the same good quality that Im not just using and throwing away. im try and recycle my soil too. trying to keep it as cheap as possible. And as little waste as possible too.
I think thats what Im gonna do. Im only gonna be doing 3 plants max in the future and it seems like every other day someone is saying something positive about rain science. I dont mind watering more often if it gives me peace of mind I wont have mildew and mold at the bottom of my pot to clean out after harvest

I think thats what Im gonna do. Im only gonna be doing 3 plants max in the future and it seems like every other day someone is saying something positive about rain science. I dont mind watering more often if it gives me peace of mind I wont have mildew and mold at the bottom of my pot to clean out after harvest
You will love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back