Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of those seeds look like they will fall right on out but they are attached

I think for my next grow I might get different bags. These ac infinity bags work but the weave on them is tight as hell. I dont think they breathe at all almost like having them disposable pots.
I say use what you have brother! if you need more pots then sure get the ones you want but if you have 20 ac infinity bags, they will work amazingly well, the fabric pots will not be your biggest enemy during growing, the grower most likely is lol

I say use what you have brother! if you need more pots then sure get the ones you want but if you have 20 ac infinity bags, they will work amazingly well, the fabric pots will not be your biggest enemy during growing, the grower most likely is lol
Only thing I worry about is the water turning stagnant at the bottom of the pot and creating mold. The soil is dryingbout faster now that I have a clip on in there blowing on it constantly. Well see how it goes but I have a feeling its only gonna be the top 2 or 3 inches of soil now tho. Also I dont like these square ones, the creases in them make them really hard to fill without extra hands. I probably dumped 1/4 of a 5gal pot worth on the floor trying to fill it lmao

YUP!

i'm just worried about the mold/budrot climbing up the buds, might not matter at this point tho

Mold and bud rot is one of the reasons why I don't like doing a indoor tent grow during the summer, with all the humidity we have it is almost a given to have issues, I have never had an issue with a fall, winter, spring grow, though the spring grow can get iffy depending on the weather during the later parts with controlling humidity.

I would suggest rain science or honor pot they look similar. you can see thru the pot plenty of air flow. you got to water more often but and there kinda spendy but they have a life time warranty. Easy to clean. I got them so I got all the same good quality that Im not just using and throwing away. im try and recycle my soil too. trying to keep it as cheap as possible. And as little waste as possible too.

Had mine for over a year and holding up like a champ!

Mold and bud rot is one of the reasons why I don't like doing a indoor tent grow during the summer, with all the humidity we have it is almost a given to have issues, I have never had an issue with a fall, winter, spring grow, though the spring grow can get iffy depending on the weather during the later parts with controlling humidity.

Lots of air movement and a dehumidifier and "no problems mon"

mine was the growers fault, i had no fans in that tiny 1.3x1.3 tent, once i seen mold was a issue i cut all of it off the plant plus more leafs and added a fan, but its not enough i need a extraction fan and a fan blowing on them, lesson learned lol mold loves 75f 75% humidity and no moving air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back