Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think UV should be a refinement of your grow, after you've fairy well mastered things and can get consistent results.
I'm far from that, so next grow will be sans UV.
:yeahthat:
next year I'll be ready i think, my grows are getting better and more consistent

I wish normies like me could understand that stuff, i have edibles and buds :face: never in my life thought about hash, reminds me of asian movies where everyone is knocked out in a tent, i know that is opiates but thats the image i get when i think hash.

All the cool stuff people do here makes me want to spend more money :pighug:
LOL!
I had the same thoughts when I was doing my first "Frenchy" ....RIP.... hot water wine bottle hash making.
Man, when you smoke/vape your first aged templeball, mine was only 8 months, you'll kick back with a big ol' Cheshire cat smile..........not all the smile from the high. The flavors are simply amazing and the high will hit HARD!
I have a little 20g ball with a two month cure and I'm the fuggin Mervins Lady wanting to open it up! LOL!

Like that's much better lmao
At least Mark is very far from the Stop 6 area of Ft Worth. ROUGH area fo sho! Still no where near as bad as "Bon Ton" in Dallas......kinda around the Fair Park area.
I worked that area only in the Fall and Winter and in the morning. Easier and more comfortable to conceal carry and fewer idiots on the street corners. I had one attempted carjacking, but they aborted it quite quickly when my 92F made an appearance on the scene. I laughed at them later...............after I calmed down from getting so f*cking 'seeing red' mad. I was insanely mad, after it was over.
I'm grateful my training kicked in instinctually when this started and I was able to control my emotions. In retrospect, soon after the event, my cold unemotional quick actions gave me a very good reason to do a bit of inward self evaluation. Those guys were split seconds from dying. If the driver had not reacted as quickly to him seeing that cold black 92F, both would have been dead. Time does seem to slow in events like this. I had time to shoot both fuggers in the head, in my head before the driver reacted by flooring their car and turning.
I called my secretary and told her to cancel my appointments for the day. I went home, changed clothes, grabbed a beer and got on my tractor. Tractor work always chilled my ass out so damn well!

Sad thing is that both areas are faaaar worse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back