Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, scraping the bottom of my silicone rosin pot, after a couple of minutes in the freezer, tells me it's time to git squishy!:eyebrows: :rofl::rofl:

3c4afc40f9f2b948914e791f973dd42841e37fba_00.gif

The only question is hash or flower. :cools: I wish the 3 Bears OG X Double Grape was dry, but it has a nice slow drying going on with today being 13 days.......maybe Monday or Tuesday.
I think I'll do a few hash squishes. I wanna see how good the rosin tastes in the Swordfish. :eyebrows:
I wish normies like me could understand that stuff, i have edibles and buds :face: never in my life thought about hash, reminds me of asian movies where everyone is knocked out in a tent, i know that is opiates but thats the image i get when i think hash.

All the cool stuff people do here makes me want to spend more money :pighug:

Good move, UV would never return your $$ back to you like this light will. :cheers: hope you enjoy it!
And this opinion is based on your tried and true years of experience testing different wavelengths of UV exposure on your plants?
:face:

And this opinion is based on your tried and true years of experience testing different wavelengths of UV exposure on your plants?
:face:
Nope, just my own stoner/common sense (which means nothing) , UV is an enhancer as you guys say, he picked a led light with some uv in it which will grow tons of buds by itself, supplemental UV light bars will do nothing by themselves.

That is all i meant, sorry bud.

I'll suggest UV supplemental to anyone but 1-2 year growers as we have other things to buy 1st, me thinks. not a waste of money just not on the list of things needed if you know what i mean, we all have different needs/wants so i can respect people buying them.

I want to try them but no funds to throw at them for testing right now, now if i am offered a test uv light to try out in my grow, hell yeah i'll try it and review it but i hope they understand my review will be honest :face: no fluff here

Nope, just my own stoner/common sense (which means nothing) , UV is an enhancer as you guys say, he picked a led light with some uv in it which will grow tons of buds by itself, supplemental UV light bars will do nothing by themselves.

That is all i meant, sorry bud.

The viparspectra does not put out any uva, its output spectrum ends well before it hits uva even using the 400nm standard. BTW, there are two different standards regarding where uva's long wave length border is, there is a 380nm standard(what I was taught in school) and the 400nm standard.

I'll suggest UV supplemental to anyone but 1-2 year growers as we have other things to buy 1st, me thinks. not a waste of money just not on the list of things needed if you know what i mean, we all have different needs/wants so i can respect people buying them.

I want to try them but no funds to throw at them for testing right now, now if i am offered a test uv light to try out in my grow, hell yeah i'll try it and review it but i hope they understand my review will be honest :face: no fluff here
I think UV should be a refinement of your grow, after you've fairy well mastered things and can get consistent results.
I'm far from that, so next grow will be sans UV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back