Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through the same shit...bow I'm single....no more worries....my tents stay at no higher then 75°f....

:crying:Pretty sure divorces are expensive especially when you own a house together thanks though:d5: We get along great most of the time we work well together :d5:

420-stoner-memes-but-you-ll-probably-only-see-55-because-you-re-super-high-2.jpg
lmfao :crying:

:crying:Pretty sure divorces are expensive especially when you own a house together thanks though:d5: We get along great most of the time we work well together :d5:

Never married.....just a long 18 year relationship.....

@DankDoctor420 hey I was thinking what about melons for your indoor they have red yellow orange watermelons cantaloupe honeydew etc. Unless you have solar panels I feel like at least for some fruits it may not be worth growing indoors. But I have never done the equations for his much electricity you would use. Probably a better thing if you can is to build a heated greenhouse and supplement with leds at night. Cool idea to grow fruit indoors your it works out check out www.rareseeds.com you can order strawberry starts

Yes it is delicious hard for me to describe :shrug: and not quite but it is almost 80 down here:hothot: with the two tents going and two fish tanks all running around 80f it is hard to manage this time of year for me :wall: need to get them to a new home that will help cut some of my heat issue I can't wait for fall :snow2:
Almost midnight here and it is still 93°F/33.9°C in my back yard. 79°F inside. The biggest problem is the RH is high making my swamp cooler way less effective. I will be happy for fall also.

Almost midnight here and it is still 93°F/33.9°C in my back yard. 79°F inside. The biggest problem is the RH is high making my swamp cooler way less effective. I will be happy for fall also.
3:00am here temp has dropped it is a roller coaster I need to make a swamp cooler I have looked into them. Any advice will be much appreciated :thumbsup: time for me to get to bed night all:sleeping:

PS congrats to all the raffle winners well done :bravo:

3:00am here temp has dropped it is a roller coaster I need to make a swamp cooler I have looked into them. Any advice will be much appreciated :thumbsup: time for me to get to bed night all:sleeping:

Remind me tomorrow cuz I may be stoned out of my mind and headed to bed.

I can feel the temp is finally dropping so Good Morfnoevight :sleeping:

Alright im unfamiliar with this term, can some one get me some learning in? What is a swamp cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back