Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220731_030035.jpg

I knew it was only a matter of time till I could get this one. These guys and girl had a rocky start when we introduced ember (the orange one) but they have become inseperable.

Morning @Dabber .............. :pass: .......sharing one.............

You could call her amber and use her as an amber tric check chart........:pighug:
Love it. But it doesnt fit her personality. Ever since the day she came home with is shes lit a fire under the other 2s asses on a daily basis lmao

3 Bears OG X Double Grape is down, trimmed and hanging in WildBill's canna drying box and that is inside the 2.3 X 2.3 tent.
Not a super large haul, but it's some super frosty bud! I'm happy with the results and looking forward to sampling after, hopefully, a good 10+ day dry....hopefully 14+ days... and a good cure in the Grove bags.

IMG_20220731_033315333.jpg
IMG_20220731_042423916.jpg

Morning kittens......bit humid, temps are ok, coffee good....a little bit to finish up in the tent and get the male out on the back deck...getting a seed order ready on some old school types, amneisa, green crack, northern lights, white widow....things not in my stash yet but have been wanting. Have a great Sunday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back