Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I grow my own, over in the closest city(2 hours away) there was a rash of fentanyl overdoses from smoking street dealer cannabis! Damn that sh!t is everywheres!
I know they been dousing cbd weed with thc concentrate but fentanyl?...... why would you wanna risk killing customer base.

I know they been dousing cbd weed with thc concentrate but fentanyl?...... why would you wanna risk killing customer base.
I have a feeling it has nothing to do with customer base, but rather an attempt to damage our society. After all the fentanyl is coming from china! Not everyone will od, but they will get hooked on the crap and then step up to opiods.

Theres always new customers, my guess is if they arent afraid of current customers od'ing they arent relying on word of mouth for a customer basis they are going out and pushing it to get people hooked

3:00am here temp has dropped it is a roller coaster I need to make a swamp cooler I have looked into them. Any advice will be much appreciated :thumbsup: time for me to get to bed night all:sleeping:

PS congrats to all the raffle winners well done :bravo:
Don’t bother with a swamp cooler….they are an evaporative cooler….but lose their efficiency above above 50% rh or so. You see them in the desert because of the low rh….but like MoG said, they don’t work well in the humidity.

10-weeks.jpg

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back