Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it has nothing to do with customer base, but rather an attempt to damage our society. After all the fentanyl is coming from china! Not everyone will od, but they will get hooked on the crap and then step up to opiods.
Ya but if someone hadn’t done it before they would have no clue what they were getting addicted to so wouldn’t exactly create a customer! Drug dealers haven’t exactly been accused of being the smartest people around tho so who knows! :shrug:

Ya but if someone hadn’t done it before they would have no clue what they were getting addicted to so wouldn’t exactly create a customer! Drug dealers haven’t exactly been accused of being the smartest people around tho so who knows! :shrug:
I've known of dealers back when who would lace their herb with highly addictive drugs to keep their clueless customers coming back... And let's not mention that some of the herb that was smuggled in back when, was also known to have other substances pressed into the center of the brick. Aside from all the positive Medical attributes of Cannabis. Combating those problems with the black market, is another great cause for Cannabis legalization IMO.
:shrug:

A few for Mossy
IMG20220731124227.jpg
IMG20220731124259.jpg
IMG20220731124313.jpg

I've never come across laced weed in my life. Many years ago I would occasionally lick a joint and roll it in some coke, but I've never seen it in a bag. Also, anything that you could lace it with costs substantially more then the weed. Better weed or just fatter bags is all it used to take to get customers to come back :shrug:

I've never come across laced weed in my life. Many years ago I would occasionally lick a joint and roll it in some coke, but I've never seen it in a bag. Also, anything that you could lace it with costs substantially more then the weed. Better weed or just fatter bags is all it used to take to get customers to come back :shrug:
People will complain no matter what.....since I been on my less trimming for me kick I had 1 of the cancer patients complain a bit about it not being trimmed up nice...........last time I made my rounds I didn't stop at her place, got a call that evening asking if I was gonna be coming around soon as she was about out and I told her that I thought she was gonna be buying dispensary weed seeing as mine wasn't trimmed enough........moral of the story, don't bitch about weed you ain't paying for.
edit: and yes I was there the next morning...I'm an asshole but I'm not 100% a dick.

Last edited:
Fentanyl is cheap as fuck to produce, and a tiny bit goes a long way. Any number of reasons its showing up everywhere. I think a big reason is to give people a tolerance so that they don't die as easily when they get hooked. Its also no coincidence that the rise of fentanyl has coincided with a crackdown on the rx opioid pipeline over the past several years, and with the Taliban now controlling the Afghan poppy fields...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back